The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

MrFjmg03

My Unicorn is Home (Sasara White Gothic)

MrFjmg03

Sasara has been my grail doll since I saw her when I was starting on the hobby back in 2011. I was sure I was never going to get one because she was so expensive. I enter for the lottery back in 2014 for the Sasara White Gothic version but I didn't win. Then I started looking for a Sasara head everywhere and I did find a few but all of them over the $1000 price, and some of them didn't even include the shipping and PayPal fees or the head didn't have the eyes.

I finally gave up, and I was sure I will never own her because no way I was going to pay more than $800 for a doll head. Well, finally a week ago on my birthday when I had stop looking I found a White Gothic Sasara head while browsing the Mandarake site. She was under $800 including insure shipping and PayPal fees. I was going to pass on her because I was unemployed. But God made a miracle and on my birthday the same day I found her I was call to work on the summer. So I took it as a sign and got her, and now she is here.

I been calling her my Unicorn doll that I got used to that name. So, I decided to name her Unicorn.

IMG_7471.JPG

IMG_7472.JPG

IMG_7473.JPG

IMG_7474.JPG

IMG_7475.JPG

IMG_7476.JPG

IMG_7477.JPG

IMG_7478.JPG

• Like 2

Katiazza

Congrats on bringing your Unicorn home! She is adorable 🥰 It's no wonder she was your most longed for!

• Like 1

*Yuzu* DDS Yaya

*Yuuko* DDIII Aozaki Aoko

*Sakura* DDII Uryuu Sakuno

baldylox

I'm really happy you could finally adopt a Sasara!  I can remember how much you've always wanted her and how you spoke about her.  She looks great and I know she'll have a wonderful time in your family.  Congrats again my friend!

Billy

• Like 1

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

MrFjmg03
10 hours ago, Katiazza said:

Congrats on bringing your Unicorn home! She is adorable 🥰 It's no wonder she was your most longed for!

Thank you. I agree hr expression is so sweet, and makes her look adorable  :)

2 hours ago, baldylox said:

I'm really happy you could finally adopt a Sasara!  I can remember how much you've always wanted her and how you spoke about her.  She looks great and I know she'll have a wonderful time in your family.  Congrats again my friend!

Billy

Thank you. It feels so good to have her home. I can say that after getting her I have no more desire to buy more dolls. I feel complete. I do have a few on the way that  I order a few months ago before losing my job LOL. But I think that it for me. I consider my doll family complete.

I haven't been able to stop looking at her. I'm so happy, but Conditioner doesn't share my happiness she wants her body back LOL. If you see a good deal on a DDdy III body please let me know.

IMG_7486.JPG

• Like 1

TheWhiteRabbit

Congrats!! It must feel super satisfying to finally have her. Sasara is a beautiful sculpt, I'd add one to my family in a heartbeat (I didn't win her that year either). Congrats again, she is lovely!

• Like 1

Follow me on Twitter :)https://twitter.com/WhiteRabbit887

MrFjmg03
On 6/23/2019 at 5:58 PM, TheWhiteRabbit said:

Congrats!! It must feel super satisfying to finally have her. Sasara is a beautiful sculpt, I'd add one to my family in a heartbeat (I didn't win her that year either). Congrats again, she is lovely!

Thank you. I know she was my unicorn for so long. Finally, now that I have her all my impulses to buy dolls are gone :)

maipoxx

Awe that's wonderful! So happy for you! She's beautiful :)

• Like 1

Riesz

Congratulations on your beautiful Unicorn!  She's so happy to finally be home 💕

• Like 1

MrFjmg03
On 8/24/2019 at 9:53 PM, maipoxx said:

Awe that's wonderful! So happy for you! She's beautiful :)

On 8/24/2019 at 11:31 PM, Riesz said:

Congratulations on your beautiful Unicorn!  She's so happy to finally be home 💕

Thank you you so much to both of you. I'm so happy to have her home too :)

bigpalebluejuice

She's beautiful! I'm so glad you were able to welcome her home at last🥰

• Like 1

Dollfie-Sarah

So happy for you! What amazing luck 

• Like 1

Zerkala

Sasara used to be my grail to but I gave up on finding her. Your story is really cute and so is your girl. I hope you show her around :)

• Like 1

MrFjmg03
On 10/21/2019 at 10:13 AM, Fushipa said:

She's beautiful! I'm so glad you were able to welcome her home at last🥰

Thank you so much :)

On 10/31/2019 at 2:37 PM, Dollfie-Sarah said:

So happy for you! What amazing luck 

Thank you :)

3 hours ago, Zerkala said:

Sasara used to be my grail to but I gave up on finding her. Your story is really cute and so is your girl. I hope you show her around :)

Thank you so much. When I found the head at that price I couldn't let her go. I been wanting her for so long, but I understand you. I had already gave up. There another head on Mandarake even at a lower price to what I paid for mine. This is the link https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1117182377&ref=doc&soldOut=1&keyword=Sasara&lang=en

here is a most current picture of my Unicorn :)IMG_8120.JPG.9b1376a9b26fc88ac8e2945d2121770c.JPG

• Like 1

Zerkala

Thanks for the link! I'll save up and keep an eye on mandarake from now on :O! Your girl is stunning!!