Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

BeyondTime

Beyond Time's Photo Randoms

BeyondTime
6 hours ago, Riesz said:

omg she's so precious! I LOVE the outfit and wig!

Awhile back I was looking at her and feeling like I only had her because I had the other four. I don't like looking at them and feeling like they aren't wanted, so I gave her a makeover and it made a huge difference in how engaged I was with her. Now every time I pass by where she is standing I have to stop and look at her, so it made a huge difference.

The outfit is a mix of stuff from Nine9Style, DollDelights, and the shoes are from Volks.

• Like 2

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

MadQueenHarmony

Holy cow! SO many Volks dolls!  *drools*

And I... I just... I NEED that Glen Check dress set!!

Yesterday's today's tomorrow

Subaru
On 6/9/2020 at 6:33 PM, BeyondTime said:

49823816171_d1985d3364_o.jpg

Just a note about this outfit. She's been wearing it since April 26th when I took the photos. No body stocking and no stains in spite of a week of very hot and humid days we had recently.

I know this picture is from a while ago, but do you happen to remember where you got her turtleneck dress? 

My wallet needs a vacation 💸
spacer.png
Blog Insta Ko-Fi Etsy

BeyondTime
47 minutes ago, Subaru said:

I know this picture is from a while ago, but do you happen to remember where you got her turtleneck dress? 

It’s Nine9Style’s corrugated pola cashmere dress, and they have them in white, wine, and black.

http://nine9style.com/category/dress/194/

Stockings and beret are Nine9Style too.

1 hour ago, MadQueenHarmony said:

And I... I just... I NEED that Glen Check dress set!!

It’s by Volks, and Volks USA only seems to have the L Bust version still in stock. It’s pretty similar, but for larger girls like DDDy and SD16, and with darker material. Fortunately they have it pictured on a DDDy and the length looks good, so it should be fine on a DD, but it might be floor length on a DDS.

https://volksusastore.com/webstores/dollfie/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=11180

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

MadQueenHarmony
11 minutes ago, BeyondTime said:

It’s Nine9Style’s corrugated pola cashmere dress, and they have them in white, wine, and black.

http://nine9style.com/category/dress/194/

It’s by Volks, and Volks USA only seems to have the L Bust version still in stock. It’s pretty  similar, but for larger girls like DDDy and SD16, and with darker material. Fortunately they have it pictured on a DDDy, and the length looks good so it should be fine on a DD, but it might be floor length on a DDS.

https://volksusastore.com/webstores/dollfie/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=11180

Ooooh!  Awesome and thank you so much for the link!  I don't have a Volks girl (yet) but it's the perfect style for pretty much all my girls - floor length or otherwise. 

BeyondTime
6 hours ago, MadQueenHarmony said:

but it's the perfect style for pretty much all my girls - floor length or otherwise. 

Just be aware that the DDDy bust is very big, and a dress sized for that won’t work well for girls with busts smaller than a Volks large. 

MadQueenHarmony
10 minutes ago, BeyondTime said:

Just be aware that the DDDy bust is very big, and a dress sized for that won’t work well for girls with busts smaller than a Volks large. 

Good to know, thank you!  I'll check measurements before buying it, if it's still available when I have funds.

AliensOfGold

Well this is the best thread ever. Your photos are amazing. Now I want all the things.

• Thanks 1

RuffleChuu

WOOOOOOW You have SO many. You are living my dream!

BeyondTime

Thought @baldylox might like some more Jupiter content.

51522209968_6e126dd0c6_o.jpg

And thanks to @foo for posting the video on how to put a Hakama on.

• Like 11

baldylox

Oh definitely!  I just adore her!  And yours looks amazing in that hakama setup, it's very sleek and stoic and mature looking on her.  <3 

Billy

• Thanks 1

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Veravey
23 hours ago, BeyondTime said:

Hakama

The subtlety of that one in particular in stunning. And such a good doll to put it on. Love this~

ftRtwRu9355h.gif.886b75a4e71a6125e1f5c114f2fd2e47.gif

BeyondTime
37 minutes ago, Veravey said:

The subtlety of that one in particular in stunning. And such a good doll to put it on. Love this~

Volks kimono and kakama are getting more intricate. This one had Velcro on the Obi, but proper ties on the Hakama. Their kimono from a few years ago were all meant to be put on like a real kimono. Japanese girls are lucky to have such beautiful clothing to wear. 

Veravey
Just now, BeyondTime said:

Japanese girls are lucky to have such beautiful clothing to wear. 

Genuinely can't agree more, they're breath taking in person.

I wonder... Does Volks commission thier own textiles? 

ftRtwRu9355h.gif.886b75a4e71a6125e1f5c114f2fd2e47.gif

BeyondTime
On 9/27/2021 at 9:16 PM, Veravey said:

I wonder... Does Volks commission thier own textiles? 

I think they’d have to. It would be really hard to get doll sized patterns for some of these things. 

MaleficentMrsofEvil
On 6/10/2020 at 8:21 PM, BeyondTime said:

Yes it's the Autumn Classical / Café Mocha outfit from the October 2016 Collection.

Here it is on an SD16, but the hat and cape aren't included.

30225711000_848a19f191_o.jpg

My apologies for "necro-ing" a post, but what face sculpt is this? Is this a VisuaDoll? I am in LOVE.

nami
59 minutes ago, MaleficentMrsofEvil said:

My apologies for "necro-ing" a post, but what face sculpt is this? Is this a VisuaDoll? I am in LOVE.

The caption mentions it being an SD16 and the face looks very familiar to me. I'm pretty sure that is a resin SD16 Volks doll, though I'm not sure which sculpt.

Edit: It's a Volks SD16 Ami Ayase.

Edited by nami

BeyondTime
13 hours ago, nami said:

Edit: It's a Volks SD16 Ami Ayase.

Yes she's the Tokyo 15 S/S version. 

https://www.volks.co.jp/dolpa33/volks_sd01/

She's part of the Tokyo Boys Story II line, which IMO includes some of the most beautiful resin girls they make. Their other story lines are known for great boys, but Tokyo Boy's Story gets the girls. I keep hoping they'll make a gown up SD16 version of Jun Tachibana someday.

https://myfigurecollection.net/item/132479

https://myfigurecollection.net/item/120711

Hiruma
On 9/26/2021 at 8:44 PM, BeyondTime said:

Thought @baldylox might like some more Jupiter content.

The Hakama is absolutely stunning! Posing is on point as well. What a fantastic photo! 

BeyondTime

My concept for these girls has evolved over time as I began to give them unique outfit styles. I eventually came to realize my Sailor Moon girls are all 18 now, their styles aren't really kid styles, and most of them - baring one certain exception - are in college.

Ami has been helping to pay for her pre-med schooling by working as a model; a job Minako hooked her up with.

She's still a bit embarrassed about it though.

51807079478_f53cda7560_o.jpg

Of course this being Ami it means she keeps up on all the literature relevant to her task at hand.

51807079633_c76d65665d_o.jpg

51806008997_50d41f50d0_o.jpg

51806009082_ebe2303364_o.jpg

51806966041_e23b4fe6a0_o.jpg

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

BeyondTime

52092479041_17c02d6209_h.jpg

52092721089_b128b1df22_k.jpg

52092497593_7615c99aed_k.jpg

52092497508_61d874c147_k.jpg

52091449872_9710e7431e_k.jpg

52092478626_f9b3b16074_k.jpg

52092720749_1d88032894_k.jpg

52092720659_7d625fd8ce_k.jpg

• Like 11

BeyondTime

Belldandy is being a bit naughty and wild today.

52109502127_cac0a33339_k.jpg

52110507293_30168b2240_k.jpg

52110507158_313faddac4_k.jpg

• Like 6

BeyondTime

Here is my Excellen, who I got from @Subaru awhile back. I'd promised to post photos of her periodically, but haven't had the energy to keep rearranging my kitchen for photos. Finally got a studio area setup in the other bedroom, so now I can photo my dolls more often.

Anyways here's Excellen, lazing about while still in her pajamas at 2 in the afternoon, and nothing more pressing to do than update her Instagram. Life of a rock star...

52122918426_5d45600b3c_k.jpg

52122918511_532f7515fc_k.jpg

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

Singer Yuna

How many props Excelen!

Also commenting I like all your previous photosessions, and Amy modeling and overcoming shyness was a nice change of pace.

image.png.cbc1e19648277386a02b21f041664ca5.png

BeyondTime
3 hours ago, Singer Yuna said:

How many props Excelen!

Yeah, I've been on a prop buying kick on Etsy lately...

Also commenting I like all your previous photosessions

Thank you!

Amy modeling and overcoming shyness was a nice change of pace.

Ami and all the Senshi are awesome girls to create stories with. They're all such super cute sculpts too.