Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
AwkwardMango

Code Geass

AwkwardMango

Hello, I'm just going to leave this here for future discussion on code geass collaborations.  😀

What do you think of the new skin tone they are releasing with Suzaku.

I think its a nice in between of milk and tea.

• Like 1

marishade

Well. . . I was a minute late, so I am going to post what I originally said here:

I think he looks fantastic! He is actually using a new skin tone Danny calls "cinnamon" to match the skin difference in the anime! 

His page is up on the Smart Doll site, it does not look like he will get a second head option like Lelouch did. I believe he will be available for pre-order/purchase in August.

I am torn now. I expected that I would avoid him since I have Lelouch and like his character, but he looks so good to me! My main issue will be if he uses the cortex body and what his price will be.

*None: Image was taken by user natsukokko_a

IMG_20190710_102318.jpg

AwkwardMango
13 minutes ago, marishade said:

Well. . . I was a minute late, so I am going to post what I originally said here:

I think he looks fantastic! He is actually using a new skin tone Danny calls "cinnamon" to match the skin difference in the anime! 

His page is up on the Smart Doll site, it does not look like he will get a second head option like Lelouch did. I believe he will be available for pre-order/purchase in August.

I am torn now. I expected that I would avoid him since I have Lelouch and like his character, but he looks so good to me! My main issue will be if he uses the cortex body and what his price will be.

*None: Image was taken by user natsukokko_a

IMG_20190710_102318.jpg

It kinda funny how we posted minutes from each other 😅

He still has his vinyl body as danny said he come with stain prevention leggings so I wonder if they are still working on guy cortex bodies

• Like 2

Moon-to-Starlight

I'm not a Code Geass fan (I haven't watched any of it, I suppose is more accurate) but he looks so good! I'm so excited for his release!

• Like 1

Oooohh I like the cinnamon skintone! The name is cute too hehe.

Not a Code Geass fan as I've never watched it but I've had a hunch that I'd like this character. Definitely gonna keep an eye on this boy...

BeyondTime

He’s nicely done, but the only Code Geass character I want as a doll is Euphemia li Britannia.

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

NeeP

I have never seen the anime, but I like the look of this boy’s face.  I will have to wait and see how I feel come release time.

• Like 1

Niki P.

Vinyl brood at home: Len, Noah, Kenji, Rinto, Kiri, Eiji, Anais, Rin, ‘Red’, Lenka, Kai, Midoriya, Marc, ‘Sue’, Terra, Night, Frankie, Anna and Chitose.

Yami Usagi

Also not a Geass fan but I do really love how he looks!

I excitedly followed Eiji’s progress because I’d love to have a boy to make into my OC, but still am not really satisfied with him. This is the first male Smart Doll I’ve felt looks right. A shame he’s a character doll though. That makes him limited, right? At least he exists 🙃

Tira

Suzaku is such a cutie!  That smile is adorable.  I almost wish he wasn't a character doll; his head mold is really appealing, but I'm not familiar enough with the character to be invested in getting him, and the face-up style, while very accurate to the show, isn't really to my taste.

• Like 2

Eiko82

I have no interest in Suzaku but I really like the new skin tone, cinnamon. 

Living at my place: Rise (DD Rise Kujikawa), Chie (Smart Doll Mirai) and Aisha (Smart Doll Kurenai)

moerunamida

I've never seen the anime, but the doll looks cute. I think the male Smart Dolls need a boost, because they are so overshadowed by the females. I'll be honest, I like his skin color but it seems way too close to milk to even have been made. It just seems to me that the resources used (and will be used) to make this guy and assuming hand parts, body parts is just taking away from other projects that could have been completed. It will be interesting to know if he plans on releasing every other SD in 'cinnamon' or just this guy. I could see it being seasonal, too. I hope everyone who is interested in him is able to get a fair shot at purchasing him.

• Like 2

r75s0k.gifCircle (Towa) Yui (MDD) Coralie (MDD) 88 (Kizuna AI) 1rukij4.gif

RainbowNanaki

I would love to see another "standard" male doll in Cinnamon, especially one with a different faceup. I have a character I was planning on making with Crimson Kai, but a skintone between Milk and Tea would be perfect for him.

He/Him --- I like making stuff --- Please don't make sexual/lewd comments about my dolls, thank you!

At Home: Tyler (Akira 2nd), Adrienne (Smart Doll Mirai Cortex), Bryan (Smart Doll Eiji, cinnamon ver.)

Waiting For: Nothing atm

Wishlist: Smart Doll Crimson Kai in tea skin

Mimiyo3

I really like his sculpt as well! It would actually be great for one of my characters, however the character in question is much closer to Tea color, skin tone wise, so this puts me in a weird place where I really doubt I can justify trying to get him whole, but given the skin tone idk if anyone would ever sell just his head. A head can just be blushed to the right tone but I am not about to mess around with dyeing a body and idk anyone I could commission for something like that. I theoretically could just keep the body and try to get a standard Eiji 2 head blushed to match since this skin tone would work well for my plans for another character, but then I need to try and find that head and... Well I doubt I really can. Not only that but I'm still wishing danny would sell the new chest pieces that have the longer necks. And I really want him to release guys in cocoa skin... 

TL;DR: Kill me. 

Present!

Miku, Aria, Celia, Melody, Aveline, Rin T, Ted, Chi, Yumi, Melanie, Rin K, Len, Ea, Alter, Illya, Rachel, Aelia, Matt, Jace, & E.N.O.

W.I.P.

Rose, Tara

Waiting

Hannah, Lucy, Sonya.

Neemos: Yuki & Mimi

Resins: Mizuumi & Aiko

Shailara
On 7/11/2019 at 5:24 AM, BeyondTime said:

He’s nicely done, but the only Code Geass character I want as a doll is Euphemia li Britannia.

How can you want Euphemia and not Suzaku to match her? 😰 I would want them together... THEY DESERVED BETTER DAMNIT 😭😭

Danny did say that this skintone was requested by the license holder and making it a standard is not feasible - or he will make it standard and phase out Milk instead. I believe he is "counting votes" on his Facebook post about it.

Edited by Shailara
  • Like 2

(\_/)
( ' .' ) 
( uu)

BeyondTime
1 hour ago, Shailara said:

How can you want Euphemia and not Suzaku to match her? 😰 I would want them together... THEY DESERVED BETTER DAMNIT 😭😭

Danny did say that this skintone was requested by the license holder and making it a standard is not feasible - or he will make it standard and phase out Milk instead. I believe he is "counting votes" on his Facebook post about it.

Not really into boy dolls, and I've never seen the anime. I just think Euphemia is a really cute character.

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Jezrah

I like his sculpt, and I like the cinnamon skin tone. There's a different character customization that I will be working on soon that cinnamon would have been a better color for than what I went with. The Smart Doll body wouldn't have worked for me anyway, though, so at least I don't have to regret my purchase.

32717445532_3aa446bd94_m.jpg

It sounds like Lelouch is getting a rerelease from the wording here- “Suzaku will go up for pre-order end of Aug with Lelouch.”

It_Maybe459

Does sounds like it.

I really hope so, I missed out the first time he was released

Tira

There's a Code Geass page up on the store.  It looks like there are two batches planned for Suzuka and Lelouch; one in November 2019 and one in February 2020.

• Like 1

AwkwardMango

It looks like C.C. will be released soon, I kinda want see what her face up will look like. 🤔

cc2_grande_cropped.jpg

• Like 1

Jezrah

Suzaku is up to buy now. I put my phone down for a couple hours to watch tv with my mom, and missed the first batch, but I did get to order for the second batch.

32717445532_3aa446bd94_m.jpg

kalisha

Sadly for me i only have money for the payment of 9n pre order, if this have been released months ago i can have been the money for him too ; ; .

NeeP

I did make a payment for Suzaku last night, for the second batch.  Now I have to power-save again for my other preorder.

Niki P.

Vinyl brood at home: Len, Noah, Kenji, Rinto, Kiri, Eiji, Anais, Rin, ‘Red’, Lenka, Kai, Midoriya, Marc, ‘Sue’, Terra, Night, Frankie, Anna and Chitose.

baldylox

I'm excited to see how C.C. and Kallen turn out.  I really hope they aren't just Mirai in cosplay.  :(   If they look good I might have to slap them on a credit card.  😄

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

marishade

I am excited about C.C. too! Lelouch and Suzaku look so good that I have high hopes for C.C. 

And you mention Kallen, she would be extremely hard to pass up as well because she is my second favorite female character to C.C.

Dang, I hope we have awhile before either one is released so I can recover from 2B and 9S.