Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

baldylox

My Smartdoll family! UPDATED 6-5-20

baldylox
20 hours ago, Haruka said:

Thanks for sharing your dolly family!

It's nice to see what colors are out there and what they look like instead of a stock photo

Thank you very much!  I like the diversity of skin tones the SmD's give us. :)

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

charlieriley

Oh, wow, the internal frame is amazing. I need to show those pics to my son; he's interested in building pretty much every model anything. I gave up counting how many Gundams he's built. 

You've made me fall in love with Infinity! Freckles get me every time. Kerry (my tea Ebony) is probably getting freckles since I put the red wig on her; that whole look would suit her well.

Thanks for sharing and updating!

baldylox
4 hours ago, charlieriley said:

Oh, wow, the internal frame is amazing. I need to show those pics to my son; he's interested in building pretty much every model anything. I gave up counting how many Gundams he's built. 

You've made me fall in love with Infinity! Freckles get me every time. Kerry (my tea Ebony) is probably getting freckles since I put the red wig on her; that whole look would suit her well.

Thanks for sharing and updating!

Thank you very much!  I think the frame is extremely cool and interesting.  The way it goes together and works is really a nice study in mechanics.  While I don't do much with it, I do like having it around for showing people who are new to vinyl dolls how they work internally.

Hee hee, Infinity is just soooooo <3  I adore her!  Freckles just add to her cuteness and I have several other dolls with them.  That's great to hear about your Kerry!  Definitely share pics of her before and after!

Billy

moerunamida

Love your Smart Doll family! That old cocoa skin is just so beautiful. It was discontinued when I got into Smart Dolls otherwise I would have leaped at the chance to get a doll in that color. The older/original dolls just hold a certain charm that the newer ones lack to me.

r75s0k.gifCircle (Towa) Yui (MDD) Coralie (MDD) 88 (Kizuna AI) 1rukij4.gif

baldylox
3 hours ago, Deyja said:

Love your Smart Doll family! That old cocoa skin is just so beautiful. It was discontinued when I got into Smart Dolls otherwise I would have leaped at the chance to get a doll in that color. The older/original dolls just hold a certain charm that the newer ones lack to me.

Thank you very much!  I totally agree with you about the old cocoa skin tone, it's just lovely.  I wish I had a Chitose in that color too.... I know someone who owns one and she's just so cute!  And you're right about the older girls, they all have a different feel to them for sure.  I much prefer them to the newer more realistic styling they have now.

Billy

• Like 1

Shuga

You have an amazing crew! Your Sesshoumaru and Moonlight are just gorgeous. <3
I haven't seen OG Mirai and Anni Mirai together before, so it was quite shocking to see the difference between the two faceups!

baldylox
On 6/13/2020 at 12:11 AM, Shuga said:

You have an amazing crew! Your Sesshoumaru and Moonlight are just gorgeous. <3
I haven't seen OG Mirai and Anni Mirai together before, so it was quite shocking to see the difference between the two faceups!

Thank you very much!  I'm glad you liked seeing both versions of Mirai together.  Anni Mirai has a much brighter face up than OG Mirai and it's not due to old Mirai fading.  Anni just has more color to her.... maybe because they wanted her to look brighter or newer?  Either way I like both versions of her equally.  😉  

Billy

Katsudon

Oh wow, your Smart Doll family is so huge, I dunno where to start! XD I really like Victoria's new look, and the purple eyes are super cute. And seeing things like the internal frame on its own is fascinating. I would love to try a cortex kit someday O_O (yup, kinda jealous XD in a nice way)

BTW what's the mirai store like? XD If I went there, would the dolls be too tempting hahaha... probably a silly question, sorry.

Pichi

Your girls are such cuties! Thanks for sharing!!!

baldylox
On 6/28/2020 at 5:45 PM, Katsudon said:

Oh wow, your Smart Doll family is so huge, I dunno where to start! XD I really like Victoria's new look, and the purple eyes are super cute. And seeing things like the internal frame on its own is fascinating. I would love to try a cortex kit someday O_O (yup, kinda jealous XD in a nice way)

BTW what's the mirai store like? XD If I went there, would the dolls be too tempting hahaha... probably a silly question, sorry.

Thank you for the compliments!  Sadly, Victoria has left the family.  :(  Her previous owner was really attached to her and has asked me several times to let her purchase her back.  We finally came to an agreement and she went back to her original home earlier this week.  :)  I'm happy to have owned her for a short while but it was more important to me to have her where I thought she *belonged* which was back with her first owner.  I've been sent photos of them together and they both look super happy so that makes me super happy.

But don't fear!  I did an even swap for another SmD girl and she should be here very soon!  I'll definitely share photos when she arrives.  😉

The Cortex kits are a lot of fun to build!  If you ever get one just take your time with it and you'll be fine. And the skeleton frame is way fun to play with since it has no limits from the vinyl shell when you pose it.  LOL  

The Mirai store was really cool when I visited it in 2017.  It's had a couple of redecorations since then so it's nothing like when I went.  I have photos here if you want to see us visiting! 

Japan Trip 2017 Day 3

• Like 1

Katsudon

Mmm orangina and onigiri XD I'm already longing for Japan lol! Looks like it was an awesome trip :3 so lucky! And so many cute dolls 😄

bigpalebluejuice

That sandwich looks unbelievably good😋 Diana is absolutely GORGEOUS, I wish I had been lucky enough to grab one before they were discontinued!

baldylox
On 7/10/2020 at 10:05 PM, Pichi said:

Your girls are such cuties! Thanks for sharing!!!

Thank you very much!

13 hours ago, Katsudon said:

Mmm orangina and onigiri XD I'm already longing for Japan lol! Looks like it was an awesome trip :3 so lucky! And so many cute dolls 😄

Oh yeah, we hit the conbini like daily for food and snacks.  😄  I love those egg salad sandwiches!  <3  And of course the onigiri were always amazing.  It was indeed an awesome trip and I definitely loved Japan.  I do hope I can return one more time!

12 hours ago, bigpalebluejuice said:

That sandwich looks unbelievably good😋 Diana is absolutely GORGEOUS, I wish I had been lucky enough to grab one before they were discontinued!

Those egg salad sammies were THA BOMB!  LOL  I ate a bunch of them while I was there.  😉  And thanks about Diana!  She's my fave from the SmD group for sure.  I got her online and she was the last of 3 when I got her.  Before my order was done, there were 3 showing in stock.  When my order was complete, it showed zero.  So I got super lucky.  

Billy

• Like 2

K-2

It's really super seeing all your Smart Dolls together!

Looks like you might need a little cinnamon...

MVSig.jpg

toufufu

What a nice family! And Diana is so gorgeous! It's interesting how her bust changes depending on her mood though!

I'm so excited for your Sesshoumaru doll! ^^

baldylox
9 hours ago, K-2 said:

It's really super seeing all your Smart Dolls together!

Looks like you might need a little cinnamon...

Thank you sir!  I appreciate the complement!

As for adding some cinnamon to the family, I doubt that'll happen unless I stumble into one on the secondary market for cheap.  I'm just not up for buying new from the store anymore due to all the hubbub.  The skin tone is nice and all but it's nothing I have an urgent *need* for.  😉  

7 hours ago, toufufu said:

What a nice family! And Diana is so gorgeous! It's interesting how her bust changes depending on her mood though!

I'm so excited for your Sesshoumaru doll! ^^

Thanks so much!  Yeah Diana goes from big to bigger and back quite often depending on what she feels like.  So far she's been keeping to the regular large size but I think the next time she gets a clothing change, she'll bump up to the XL.  She hasn't had it on in a while so I think it's time.  😄 

Billy

• Like 2

toufufu
8 hours ago, baldylox said:

Thanks so much!  Yeah Diana goes from big to bigger and back quite often depending on what she feels like.  So far she's been keeping to the regular large size but I think the next time she gets a clothing change, she'll bump up to the XL.  She hasn't had it on in a while so I think it's time.  😄 

Billy

Yes! It's about time! I'd love to see her in her new bust ^^

baldylox
14 hours ago, toufufu said:

Yes! It's about time! I'd love to see her in her new bust ^^

No problem, I'll make sure to post some pics of her when she's due up... which should be late this week or weekend.  :)

Billy

weslie

Thank you for sharing, it's cool to see them all together.

• Like 1

mrsbeccabear

Your family is so beautiful! I'm absolutely in love with your Moonlight! :classic_love:

baldylox
21 hours ago, mrsbeccabear said:

Your family is so beautiful! I'm absolutely in love with your Moonlight! :classic_love:

Thank you very much!  Moonlight is indeed beautiful, she's very special for sure.  <3 

Billy