Veravey

Ecchizonans

MagicalRozen

Kizuna & Chitose

Baldylox

foo

Dollfie Icon

Oculae

Oh, phew! Yeah, I tried it when I got home and my girl's earrings came right out, so I was worried for you. Glad you got them out!

I finally had time to look over the outfit Volks included this year, and wow....I'm so sad that almost all of it seems to be made with pleather. Only the pants and underwear are normal fabric! I have an outfit coming for her anyway, but I'm still really disappointed. I thought for sure that at least the brown part of the costume would be fabric. 😢

tumblr_o9govtKpFv1v9twgko1_400.gif.eae368d3c0bfc2a75087167170705ec2.gifPlease ping me when replying!

marishade

I do like those sets. I am not a fan of white normally, but it does male their skin pop.

Edited by marishade

JJRed
1 hour ago, marishade said:

I do like those sets. I am not a fan of white normally, but it does male their skin pop.

normally, that’s how I feel with white outfits. I don’t like it so much. But since I win Clover, I think I look pretty good if I am able to get it hopefully.

Oculae

My favorite color to put Icons in is white! I'm also fond of gold, silver, and holographic, because those seem to go with everything.

20220923_092427.jpg.f9ae3cc869e675659792a0f433881283.jpg

20220923_201357.jpg.32a8188a4bbb5a7025d4c26be8f620ca.jpg

Muse here is going to be wearing white and gold once the rest of her armor comes in! Fantasy colors like the Icon tones or SmD blue are very fun to find clothes for.

• Like 4

tumblr_o9govtKpFv1v9twgko1_400.gif.eae368d3c0bfc2a75087167170705ec2.gifPlease ping me when replying!