Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
PrinceWolfe

How Hard Is It To Remove Dirt

PrinceWolfe

Hey guys. I'm getting my third doll in the next month or so. I'm shopping on Mandarake and one of the dolls i'm looking at has some dirt on her, the item description says there's dirt on her legs but other than like two or three small dots of dirt i can't really see anything else. So if the pictures are just to hard to tell from how hard would it be to remove dirt from a doll. It really doesn't look bad honestly just small minor stains

RainbowNanaki

Mandarake item descriptions are machine translated, so often when it says that there is dirt on a doll, it generally means staining.

He/Him --- I like making stuff --- Please don't make sexual/lewd comments about my dolls, thank you!

At Home: Tyler (Akira 2nd), Adrienne (Smart Doll Mirai Cortex), Bryan (Smart Doll Eiji, cinnamon ver.)

Waiting For: Nothing atm

Wishlist: Smart Doll Crimson Kai in tea skin

Vinyl stains aren't terribly hard to get rid of. You have a couple of options. There's the acne cream method and stuff like Doll Stain Remover from Twin Pines. Personally, I've had a pretty good time with the Twin Pines stuff. I had some pretty bad staining on my first DD body and this stuff really cleared it up. There was still a shadow of the stains, but I have to emphasize that the staining was dreadful! But if it's only a couple of dots on a leg or something of the sort, then it'd probably be easier to do the acne cream method. I don't have personal experience with this method so here's a link! 👍

BeyondTime
On 7/17/2019 at 9:36 PM, PrinceWolfe said:

Hey guys. I'm getting my third doll in the next month or so. I'm shopping on Mandarake and one of the dolls i'm looking at has some dirt on her, the item description says there's dirt on her legs but other than like two or three small dots of dirt i can't really see anything else. So if the pictures are just to hard to tell from how hard would it be to remove dirt from a doll. It really doesn't look bad honestly just small minor stains

With dirt magic eraser should work, but with auto-translate dirt could mean stains. Those would be harder, but I have yet to find any that I couldn't get out with time with the exception of a metal oxidation stain.

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction