Eyes: 26㎜~28㎜ realistic eyes and Anime eyes
Wig:45㎝ siz wigs
Clothing:Parabox original clothes will be released
Some baby clothes/accessries could work with this body

Planned prices (could be changed later)
full doll set: about 40,000yen 
body & blank head set: about 26,000yen
hand-painted head (including eyes and eyelashes):13,000yen

It will take a few weeks for face-up process after your order.

Any thoughts on these? They're going to be HUGE but the price isn't bad at all. I kind of want one but I have no idea where you buy clothes for that... American Girl dolls, maybe?

ISO: SmD Crimson Kai, Interstellar Blue Prowess, Resolute (Tea), all the boys | DD Icon Tawny | Obitsu 55cm, 60cm Bodies | instagram: lunaraffe

Lyrajean

Too big/tall for AG. Cut down newborn clothes would be closer. These are closer in scale to my Spiritdoll Dolce line Camelia. She wear size 3 infant shoes and newborn t-shirts. Newborn leggins are capri length on her. Need a bit of a tuck in the waist.

Mothiraffe

@Lyrajean It's absolutely wild how huge they are! On one hand it would be nice to be able to buy doll clothes at a regular store, but at the same time... it's a little strange to get used to. I looked up your Spiritdoll model and she's really pretty, by the way! ^^

ISO: SmD Crimson Kai, Interstellar Blue Prowess, Resolute (Tea), all the boys | DD Icon Tawny | Obitsu 55cm, 60cm Bodies | instagram: lunaraffe

Yukamina

I like the idea of such a large anime doll, but the faces look a little weird to me. And with the unique size, I wouldn't be able to find wigs/eyes/clothes outside of Parabox, which isn't know for their selection or quality in accessories (imo). That price is very easy to swallow, however!

hellFlower

oh these are quite cute! i don't think i'd ever own one, but it's nice to see a bigger doll in a cheaper price range.

they might fit clothes for dollmore's lusions? they're the about the same in height at the very least.

AeroHail

They're cute but the hands freak me out for some reason?

I hope they get more popular because I wanna see people customise them! <333

Mothiraffe

I think clothing/accessories would definitely be the big thing (lmao) for them because options would be super limited... are they big enough to wear clothes for like... actual children?? Because I know some people with the massive 1/2 scale dolls do that, but that would be... really weird for me personally. =_=;

I think the price is beyond amazing if nothing else! I have no idea where I would put one in my house though.

It's not showing up on the top parabox page from the laptop, but on mobile it looks like they've updated the project page!

Otocolle is now Otohime and the two sculpts have names now. Yu-chan/Yuuka is the realistic sculpt and Fu-chan/Fuuka is the anime sculpt. There's more details about release now, stating they'll be preorder style dolls with hand painted faceups that'll take about a month or two depending on demand.

I'm very happy about the hand painted faceups. 40000 jpy for a doll of this size and that type of painting sounds fantastic. I'm very excited to see larger pictures of the anime faceup options and a preorder start date.

spacer.png

Janeway

I like Fu-chan and wondering when people can buy this.

Riesz

Fu-chan is cute but whoa are they huge.  1/3 is personally the largest scale I'd ever be interested in... the closer they get to human scale the more uncanny valley it seems to me.

• Like 2

Riesz

Yikes that reminds me way too much of those silicone reborn baby dolls and toddlers. 

cfx

Carry one of those with you and you can drive in the carpool lane. @onion9@

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Yuichan

To be Honest, they seem to be kind of interesting. It kinda reminds me on Smart Doll Plus tho. But having almost real life Scale Doll's isn't something new, at least from what i've seen. I really like Fuu-chan, but their Body's isn't really pleasing to me, if you overlook the mobility of course. On another Note, I think the they are out of Vinyl is also really stunning, im wondering how it would feel to pose them and dress them every time like a Child.

But the best Part about it in my Opinion here is the Price, they are Cheaper then some SD's or MSD's out there!@onion36@

• Like 1

Bild_2021-06-03_171355.png

Mothiraffe

For me the most interesting aspect is definitely the price, they're HUGE and cheaper than a standard 1/3 girl from Volks, somehow. I don't think I'd have one personally but I'd love to see how they pose and photograph once people start getting ahold of them +_+

SiofraLu

This seems like a great thing for people like me who occasionally wish they had kids but for whom it's not feasible (and would rather spend their love/money on dolls anyway 🤣 ).

• Like 1

These were released earlier this month on the 16th!

Parabox sales page

Prices are higher than the 40000 originally mentioned but they are still an impressive size for the cost.

Wish they had better pics of the faceups without wigs. I think this one is my favorite because the eyelashes are more boyish and more appropriate for a little kid imo. Curious what size of clothes will fit them since it does mention kid's clothes on the page. The prospect of being able to go into a store and buy them clothes instead of ordering online sounds neat.

Coco

Oh gosh, oh gosh, oh gosh, I just put my tax refund into buying Fu-chan. I’d been waffling for a while because of the entire “reborn” comment, and I thought it might be creepy to everyone around me, but I did it. Now I can feel awkward at the resale shops as I look for tiny and cute clothes for her.

• Like 2

angelicore

not any real useful info, but i do think the promotional banner they're using for these dolls right now is pretty funny: 

spacer.png

i know they probably just did this for scale, but it looks like yu-chan is about to eat that poor ob11 or something... ^^ ;;

• Haha 2

♡ (they/them) ♡

monkeypizzasonic
21 minutes ago, angelicore said:

not any real useful info, but i do think the promotional banner they're using for these dolls right now is pretty funny: 

spacer.png

i know they probably just did this for scale, but it looks like yu-chan is about to eat that poor ob11 or something... ^^ ;;

"And on that day, humanity received a grim reminder..."

Jezrah
2 hours ago, angelicore said:

spacer.png

Haha, it's like Attack on Titan, when the big Titan looks over the wall. 🤣

On 2/12/2020 at 3:27 PM, Coco said:

Oh gosh, oh gosh, oh gosh, I just put my tax refund into buying Fu-chan. I’d been waffling for a while because of the entire “reborn” comment, and I thought it might be creepy to everyone around me, but I did it. Now I can feel awkward at the resale shops as I look for tiny and cute clothes for her.

Awesome, congrats. I am interested in these girls but it's probably not in the budget for me just now. I'd like to see pics though. :)

32717445532_3aa446bd94_m.jpg

GirlHolic

Oh I love these girls! Imo dressing them up in actual toddler clothing is kinda weird but, Dollmore makes clothes that fits them. Can't wait to see everyone's pictures of Fu-chan!

angelicore

@GirlHolic thanks for pointing out dollmore has stuff for these girls! to be honest i'm a lot more excited about them now seeing that there's more traditional "doll-y" clothes out there for this size. (〃 ω 〃) though, i am curious what parabox will end up coming out with too. 

♡ (they/them) ♡

Janeway

I got the Fu-Chan head and eyes. Mind you a audit sized wig is waaaaay too big for her.

20200216_140325.jpg

Edited by Janeway
  • Like 2

Janeway

Here is my girl 

20200302_142545.jpg

20200302_142506.jpg

• Like 2