Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Mothiraffe

Parabox "Otome Collection"

Janeway

Here is another picture of monks in SD top/pants.

20200302_164444.jpg

• Like 1

Manoogany
On 3/2/2020 at 4:49 PM, Janeway said:

Here is another picture of monks in SD top/pants.

e

Wahh your girl is sooo cute! You said she is wearing sd clothes in this pic? What sized sd clothes did you get for her here, 70cm and up size? If thats the case it would be a big relief to hear that we dont have to rely exclusivly on the obitsu website Q wQ

• Like 1

Janeway

I would say 70cm and up.

Yuichan
On 3/2/2020 at 8:29 PM, Janeway said:

Here is my girl 

She's HUUUUUUGEE! Congrats on getting her! Can't wait to see how she'll look like with a Face up to be honest. I hope you'll keep us updated!

Bild_2021-06-03_171355.png

Kittywolf

Any updates to this cutie? I’m curious about the size for sure! 

Coco

I’ve only taken one picture of my girl so far, I’m so lazy. I spam it everywhere someone asks about these girls. My DD girl is normal DD Mirai. Rika, my DDS, kept falling over.

29025297-DDAC-49C0-ADA7-774D57758673.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Boyashiro
On 5/16/2020 at 4:55 AM, Coco said:

I’ve only taken one picture of my girl so far, I’m so lazy. I spam it everywhere someone asks about these girls. My DD girl is normal DD Mirai. Rika, my DDS, kept falling over.

Whoa, does she fit into general kid clothing then? Somehow I didn't expect her to be quite that large even looking at the measurements, but all the more to cuddle I guess~ She's a real cutie though, you should show her off more often.

• Like 1

Luther

How have I never seen these before?! Omg! I'm so intrigued! Fu-chan's mouth is too low for my tastes but Yu-chan is very cute.

On 5/15/2020 at 11:55 PM, Coco said:

29025297-DDAC-49C0-ADA7-774D57758673.jpeg

She looks like so much fun to sit in your lap and cuddle! :3 Can you tell us more about her? How loud are the joints? That's always been the dealbreaker for me for the vinyl obitsus, the squeak squeak SQUEAAAKING!

• Like 1

♥ My baby girl: Sasara Kusugawa ♥

Coco
17 hours ago, Boyashiro said:

Whoa, does she fit into general kid clothing then? Somehow I didn't expect her to be quite that large even looking at the measurements, but all the more to cuddle I guess~ She's a real cutie though, you should show her off more often.

She doesn’t really fit into kids’ clothes. There is another owner who has a lot of luck getting her into larger doll clothes, but none of my 70cm pants fit her at all. The outfit she’s wearing in the picture is a pair of preemie leggings, which she does fit in the waist, and a 0-3 months top, which is much too loose on her. I found a XS dog shirt last night from my early doll collecting days, and that fits her pretty well. It’s like a little short top on her that shows her tummy, but it still sags in the shoulders. She wears little baby shoes really well though. She’s going to have a cute shoe collection.

15 hours ago, Luther said:

How have I never seen these before?! Omg! I'm so intrigued! Fu-chan's mouth is too low for my tastes but Yu-chan is very cute.

She looks like so much fun to sit in your lap and cuddle! :3 Can you tell us more about her? How loud are the joints? That's always been the dealbreaker for me for the vinyl obitsus, the squeak squeak SQUEAAAKING!

She is very squeaky, much more than my Obitsu 50cm and Azone girl. She is a squeaky girl. She’s also not the greatest poser, she can’t really hold her weight in her knees, and her head doesn’t move up and down at all for me.

• Like 2

Luther
On 5/17/2020 at 6:29 PM, Coco said:

She is very squeaky, much more than my Obitsu 50cm and Azone girl. She is a squeaky girl. She’s also not the greatest poser, she can’t really hold her weight in her knees, and her head doesn’t move up and down at all for me.

That's a shame... but at the same time, I'm safe from temptation! 😂 I'll just admire from afar. Please post more of her!

♥ My baby girl: Sasara Kusugawa ♥

On 7/27/2019 at 10:06 PM, Yukamina said:

And with the unique size, I wouldn't be able to find wigs/eyes/clothes outside of Parabox, which isn't know for their selection or quality in accessories (imo).

Her wig size is size 16/17 I think. Her eyes are 34mm (Don't know where you'd find other 34mm Anime eyes). :)

Coco

Eeee! Someone on Facebook posted her girl, and she said Carters newborn fit her. I stopped by Target after work to pick up a memory card for my Retropie arcade project, and remembered to look at the baby clothes. While I still haven’t quite figured out how baby clothes are organized, I did notice they carry Carters, and I picked out a really cute two-piece set to try. They fit! The top is still a bit loose, but not as bad as the Walmart shirts. Now I’ll have to hit up the childrens’ resale shop on Saturday to see what they might have.

spacer.png

• Like 5

violette_22

Awe, she's so cute! I love having dolls that can wear clothes off the rack!

Azael

Oh goodness! Just when I think I've decided on my next doll, I come across another one. If they can wear some NB clothes then I'm set! I have a ton (thanks to my other hobby and kids). That is one problem I find with this hobby, I'm far more likely to have naked (or near naked) dolls hanging around. X3

Edited by Azael

Kitty Blue
On 3/2/2020 at 2:29 PM, Janeway said:

Here is my girl 

20200302_142506.jpg

I really hope they come back out with the full stocking again, it seems to be sold out they just have the leggings right now. I've been contemplating buying one, the size seems slimmer than the dollmore Lusions (which I have along with a Trinity) but the price it so much better..lol

Azael

My Otohime Yu-chan arrived a bit ago. She's awesome! My toddler instantly loved her and 'stole' her, dragging her across the room and into the kitchen to see her and him in the long mirror (he's just a tiny bit taller than her). X3

She is very squeaky! Posing is nowhere near other Obitsu/Parabox but it wasn't terribly horrible either. I wasn't able to get into my baby clothes stash but I did find a 0-3 month outfit that runs a bit on the smaller side and she fit it really well. Unfortunately I can't upload my photos at the moment but they're on my Instagram.

• Like 1

MrFjmg03

Is the material similar to Azone pureneemo or similar do Dollfiem Dream vinyl. Also is she light like a DD or more heavy?

I’m kind of interested on getting the anime girl she looks so adorable. Especially after seeing @Coco little girl :)

Sebby

I just bought the A1 Fu-chan, I loved the little open mouth. I am super excited. 

So. question. Does anyone have measurements of the body so I could get started on making some clothes for her? I have searched online, but no luck.

Coco

https://conents-jp.multilingualcart.com/ori/50861/pdf/otohime_size.pdf
Boom! Measurements straight from Parabox. I should save this for when I get custom outfits made. If you start with an American Girl pattern as a base, I’ve heard it’s easy enough to modify for your girl. I recently got an Aliexpress AG Chinese top, and it’s the perfect start for modifying for my girl.

• Like 2

MrFjmg03
On 12/30/2020 at 6:24 AM, WorldofBJD said:

I just bought the A1 Fu-chan, I loved the little open mouth. I am super excited. 

So. question. Does anyone have measurements of the body so I could get started on making some clothes for her? I have searched online, but no luck.

Congratulations I hope you share many pictures. I’m so tempted to get one. Do you live in USA? If you do how much was shipping?

Sebby
22 hours ago, MrFjmg03 said:

Congratulations I hope you share many pictures. I’m so tempted to get one. Do you live in USA? If you do how much was shipping?

Nope, I am in Europe. I got her through an European dealer so shipping was cheap for me. I'll share photos of her somewhere this week :) 

• Like 1

Janeway

They have a newer OTOHIME body and it has changeable hands. 🥰

• Like 2

chef_mai

120cm is pretty interesting because I imagine you can use real human clothes for kids at this scale?