The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Liliru

Cheap clothing that will look good on your mini dollfie dream!

Liliru

I was walking through target with my mdd the other day, when I came across some clothes from a brand called glitter girls! I decided to buy them and see if they fit. I got a pair of shoes that came with leggings, and a few fashion packs to mix and match with. When I got home I tried the clothes and shoes on her, and with a few exceptions (the pants were shorter than I expected and the dress was a bit baggy) it fit perfect! The shoes I got even light up, which I think is adorable. 

Could you take some pics please? I'd love to see how it fits and light up doll shoes sound cool and cute lol

Noxxbunny

Here's some pictures. The fit on MDD is pretty darn good, and Parabox 40cm isn't a bad fit either!

IMG_20190102_150943132_BURST003.jpg.0d9a8c1d6009d3355f331e89adfdcedb.jpg

IMG_20190111_115938568_BURST002.jpg.e6f84231cf4226e1206ec206dd8ea408.jpg

The light up shoes are totally bomb and are my favorite and I hope they make a million pairs of them

BeautyPlus_20190417004119491_save.jpg.7a91203fe079d16b2608811a65416694.jpg

• Like 5

Current Crew: Kaito(DDH07), Miles(DDH06), Lyca(DDH-10), Hotaru(DDH09), Kagamine Rin, Maron(DDH01), Mikuo(Snow Miku), Nagisa(DDH01)

@Noxxbunny Thank you so much! The shoes look rad and the clothes is super cute, seems perfect for MDDs. Now I'll keep an eye out for these next time I'm at the store.

Dang, I was just thinking how Mattie just doesn't have enough clothes. I think I was only able to afford one Volks MDD outfit. How much are these Glitter Girls sets going for?

Liliru
7 hours ago, alric said:

Dang, I was just thinking how Mattie just doesn't have enough clothes. I think I was only able to afford one Volks MDD outfit. How much are these Glitter Girls sets going for?

The fassion packs costed like 8 dollars each

What? Only eight bucks!?! I know where I'm going this weekend! Thanks for the heads up! 👍

baldylox

Yup, I'm sold.  I'm totes going to Target this weekend and buying a TON of those shoes.  😄  And prolly some outfits too, a few of those are quite adorable.  😉  Thanks for the share!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Noxxbunny

While they don't have everything, you can also find some of the sets on Amazon! The company that makes the clothes is Battat btw.

Even more enabling...the playsets they sell for these dolls are also VERY cute!!

Current Crew: Kaito(DDH07), Miles(DDH06), Lyca(DDH-10), Hotaru(DDH09), Kagamine Rin, Maron(DDH01), Mikuo(Snow Miku), Nagisa(DDH01)

Went to my local Target this weekend and they didn't have anything from the Glitter Girls brand. Only Our Generation and I figured the clothes wouldn't fit the same because the dolls look like they are a bit chunkier. Anybody have any experience with the Our Generation clothes? It looks like Glitter Girls is a knockoff of the American Girl WellieWishers, so their clothes might be an option for MDD. I don't think American Girl is too much cheaper than Volks, but if you have a location near you! ^^

Edited by Guest
1 word

AeroHail

Aaaa they're so cute looking! I'll need to grab some outfit packs!

Janeway

Very cool and love the light up shoes. 

baldylox
On 7/24/2019 at 8:26 PM, Noxxbunny said:

While they don't have everything, you can also find some of the sets on Amazon! The company that makes the clothes is Battat btw.

Even more enabling...the playsets they sell for these dolls are also VERY cute!!

My local Target stores had ZERO outfits or shoes so when I saw your post I went to check Amazon.  They have a TON of cute outfits and most come with shoes and cost $9.95.  They even have some neat accessory packs for them too.  Sadly, no light up shoes to be found there.  :(  I was really wanting a couple of pairs of those things for my little ones.

Billy

Noxxbunny
19 minutes ago, baldylox said:

My local Target stores had ZERO outfits or shoes so when I saw your post I went to check Amazon.  They have a TON of cute outfits and most come with shoes and cost $9.95.  They even have some neat accessory packs for them too.  Sadly, no light up shoes to be found there.  :(  I was really wanting a couple of pairs of those things for my little ones.

Billy

Aw, really? Is there any particular pair you're looking for? I can keep an eye out. They have been making the sections for these at the Targets near me smaller and smaller, but they've still had the light up shoes.

Riesz

Omg those jelly shoes remind me so much of when I was a little kid.  Do these only fit MDD, not DD?

baldylox
21 hours ago, Noxxbunny said:

Aw, really? Is there any particular pair you're looking for? I can keep an eye out. They have been making the sections for these at the Targets near me smaller and smaller, but they've still had the light up shoes.

I have no idea what styles for those shoes are available but I think 2 or 3 pairs of them in differing colors or styles would be great.  If you find any then I'd be more than happy to pay you for them along with shipping and a little for your trouble!  Do let me know.  :)

Billy

• Like 1

Noxxbunny
6 hours ago, baldylox said:

I have no idea what styles for those shoes are available but I think 2 or 3 pairs of them in differing colors or styles would be great.  If you find any then I'd be more than happy to pay you for them along with shipping and a little for your trouble!  Do let me know.  :)

Billy

I managed to find an image!

shoes5cf56de0ec661.png.08b6a9d644eaf0689478e4adeb927c02.png

The only pair I can say I haven't seen at all is number 7. And I guess according to this chart...there's no number 1 lol. IIRC they're about $10 a pair.

• Thanks 1

baldylox
18 hours ago, Noxxbunny said:

I managed to find an image!

shoes5cf56de0ec661.png.08b6a9d644eaf0689478e4adeb927c02.png

The only pair I can say I haven't seen at all is number 7. And I guess according to this chart...there's no number 1 lol. IIRC they're about $10 a pair.

Wow, those are too cute!  2, 3, 4 and 7 are the coolest of the bunch but I'd take whatever you can find.  If they're $10 a pair then I can spring for 3 pairs easily.  If you're up for it then let me know what you can find!  <3

Billy

ParacosmDoll

Edited by ParacosmDoll

Riesz

Aww, that's too bad... I wonder if they fit Kikipop feet? Those cute shoes would match their aesthetic!

ParacosmDoll

Edited by ParacosmDoll

Noxxbunny
On 9/20/2019 at 3:57 PM, baldylox said:

Wow, those are too cute!  2, 3, 4 and 7 are the coolest of the bunch but I'd take whatever you can find.  If they're $10 a pair then I can spring for 3 pairs easily.  If you're up for it then let me know what you can find!  <3

Billy

Sounds good! I do a Target run about once a week, so I'll PM you with what I find! 😀

3 hours ago, Riesz said:

Aww, that's too bad... I wonder if they fit Kikipop feet? Those cute shoes would match their aesthetic!

They're too big for Kikipop, they're wide and they're a tad too long. I don't have mine out right now to try, but if you stuffed them with tissue paper a bit, it could work, but they would look oversized.

baldylox
14 hours ago, Noxxbunny said:

Sounds good! I do a Target run about once a week, so I'll PM you with what I find! 😀

Excellent!  Thanks so much!

Billy