Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

kitsunewolf

Azone Amane 1/3 doll replacement parts?

kitsunewolf

recently my Amane doll had a broken ankle joint. when I tried to remove the part I cant seem to get it out. is azone custom dolls parts not removable?

Testament

The body is Obitsu and I can't see a reason for irremovable parts. Maybe using more force?

banner%2Bb%2Band%2Bm%2B1200%2Bpx%2Bcon%2

Cauldroness

Amane doesn't use custom parts; she's using standard Obitsu parts (only the AZ02 body uses custom Azone parts, and that's only the vinyl bust, torso, and thighs). Obitsu ankles are notoriously tight... Get out a hair dryer and heat that sucker up! You may need to warm up the plastic quite a bit. If your hands are getting too hot from holding the part under the hair dryer, you're probably approaching the right temperature.

• Like 1

Doll Photos & Doll Jewelry Sales: Follow me on Instagram

kitsunewolf
8 hours ago, Testament said:

The body is Obitsu and I can't see a reason for irremovable parts. Maybe using more force?

I was afraied that I may braeak another part. I had trouble removing the head too . is there like a specific way to remove it?

7 hours ago, Cauldroness said:

Amane doesn't use custom parts; she's using standard Obitsu parts (only the AZ02 body uses custom Azone parts, and that's only the vinyl bust, torso, and thighs). Obitsu ankles are notoriously tight... Get out a hair dryer and heat that sucker up! You may need to warm up the plastic quite a bit. If your hands are getting too hot from holding the part under the hair dryer, you're probably approaching the right temperature.

oh thx will try this

Testament

Oh yes, heat is your best friend.

The only other """"trick"""" is twisting and pulling, gently but firmly.

banner%2Bb%2Band%2Bm%2B1200%2Bpx%2Bcon%2

K-2
On 7/25/2019 at 8:48 PM, kitsunewolf said:

I was afraid that I may break another part. I had trouble removing the head too . is there like a specific way to remove it?

The trick to removing the head is to keep the neck piece attached to the head and remove the head and neck piece from the body as one unit. Seating the neck piece back in the body is way easier than mounting the head back on the neck piece. If you plan on swapping heads with any frequency it's not a bad idea to get a neck piece for each head.

Grasp the head from the back, just below the ears and squeeze to hold on the the neck piece through the head vinyl. With a slight back and forth twisting motion, pull gently upward to remove the head and neck piece.

004.jpg

To reinstall the head/neck piece, look into the neck and make sure the round cap from the top of the skeleton is centered in the neck vinyl. Gently work the neck piece into the neck vinyl and press it down on to the little cap. You might have to "feel around a bit" to make sure the neck piece seats properly on the cap. Once seated give the head/neck piece a firm push to make sure it is back in all the way.

The Azone 48/50cm dolls, including the AZ02 use all the stock skeleton parts of the Obitsu 50cm body. These parts are available from the Obitsu Online Store (you'll need a proxy). https://www.obitsushop.com/

Or from Parabox, who will ship internationally without a proxy.  http://www.parabox.jp/eng_new/

Edited by K-2

MVSig.jpg

kitsunewolf
12 hours ago, K-2 said:

The trick to removing the head is to keep the neck piece attached to the head and remove the head and neck piece from the body as one unit. Seating the neck piece back in the body is way easier than mounting the head back on the neck piece. If you plan on swapping heads with any frequency it's not a bad idea to get a neck piece for each head.

Grasp the head from the back, just below the ears and squeeze to hold on the the neck piece through the head vinyl. With a slight back and forth twisting motion, pull gently upward to remove the head and neck piece.

004.jpg

To reinstall the head/neck piece, look into the neck and make sure the round cap from the top of the skeleton is centered in the neck vinyl. Gently work the neck piece into the neck vinyl and press it down on to the little cap. You might have to "feel around a bit" to make sure the neck piece seats properly on the cap. Once seated give the head/neck piece a firm push to make sure it is back in all the way.

The Azone 48/50cm dolls, including the AZ02 use all the stock skeleton parts of the Obitsu 50cm body. These parts are available from the Obitsu Online Store (you'll need a proxy). https://www.obitsushop.com/

Or from Parabox, who will ship internationally without a proxy.  http://www.parabox.jp/eng_new/

thank you for the detailed response. I had a hard time removing the head as mine was abit tight was afraid of breaking something

Banjo

Wow thay' s good to know. There is so many great infos on this forum I like it 😃