The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Akane

Smart Doll Order Cancelled ( For no reason)

Akane

Hi guys just checking if you have experienced this also.  I ordered a Smart Doll from the Smart Doll website. But today I found a email saying my order was cancelled. There was no reason or explanation given. 

I am a fan of Dollfie Dream, but I thought I would add one smart Doll to my collection. 

Edited by Silky

Shailara

Did you pay with card? Could be something related to that, I know Danny has had problems with cards getting declined. Did you message support?

(\_/)
( ' .' ) 
( uu)

Akane
29 minutes ago, Shailara said:

Did you pay with card? Could be something related to that, I know Danny has had problems with cards getting declined. Did you message support?

I payed with bank transfer. Everything thing went through smoothly. But was refunded after 3 days and order cancelled. 

nocturne

I think this is placed in an unlucky section( below Dollfie Dream), but maybe if a moderator spots it it can be relocated to a better spot where it might get more feedback/help.

Mizuumi-no-Otome

Did you put anything in the order notes about requesting the doll be checked for perfection, or have you openly criticized Danny online? He's been cancelling people's orders for that in the past few months. I would send him a message and ask why, either way.

Akane
1 hour ago, Serena-Hime said:

Did you put anything in the order notes about requesting the doll be checked for perfection, or have you openly criticized Danny online? He's been cancelling people's orders for that in the past few months. I would send him a message and ask why, either way.

No nothing like that. I like his Products too. There my have just been a mistake. 

Eiko82

I would contact support and ask for an explanation. Hope they'll get back to you asap.

Living at my place: Rise (DD Rise Kujikawa), Chie (Smart Doll Mirai) and Aisha (Smart Doll Kurenai)

cirquemom

It may be that your order went through after something sold out. Is the item you ordered sold out now? At any rate, please do contact their support- they have wonderful customer service and they'll help you straighten it out. It might take 24 hours but usually someone will get back to you within a day. Good luck and let us know what happens!

A friend of mine had the same thing happen (not with a doll, but with some other stuff), and she had zero negative history with Smart Doll. I'm not sure what happened- but she was able to reorder and it went through fine, and she has since bought a Smart Doll through the Culture Japan website. So please contact support and ask what happened.

Edited by cirquemom
added info