The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Ohana

Anyone knows how long a DD pre-order takes until arriving?

Ohana

I want to purchase a DD Ram , but I’m afraid that it’s going to take long before arrival. Does anyone know how long it takes? 

Thank you. Ohana

Akane

It some times can take up to 3 months or more. But it really depends on when you pre-order an item and how long it would take to ship. 

Edited by Akane
  • Thanks 1

Shailara

I do believe Rem and Ram aren't pre-order though, they're lottery. Pre-orders (such as Nier Automata, Fate/Stay etc) take about a year, more or less. For lottery dolls, I believe from 1-3 months or so.

• Like 2

(\_/)
( ' .' ) 
( uu)

Ohana
1 minute ago, Shailara said:

I do believe Rem and Ram aren't pre-order though, they're lottery. Pre-orders (such as Nier Automata, Fate/Stay etc) take about a year, more or less. For lottery dolls, I believe from 1-3 months or so.

Thank you, but if you go to the DD volks website and click on shop. it will show DD friends shop. And there is a shop called Sakura dreams, and they are going to sell them as soon as they arrive. Here is a link https://sakuradreamsdollfiedreamshop.com/

i can’t wait but I’m a bit worried that I’ll be to late... I hope I can get them though, and because they will arrive there soon I’m not sure how long it’ll take. That’s why I asked all of you, it’s nice of you all to respond.

thank you all \(^•^*)/

ohana

Shailara
31 minutes ago, Ohana said:

Thank you, but if you go to the DD volks website and click on shop. it will show DD friends shop. And there is a shop called Sakura dreams, and they are going to sell them as soon as they arrive. Here is a link https://sakuradreamsdollfiedreamshop.com/

i can’t wait but I’m a bit worried that I’ll be to late... I hope I can get them though, and because they will arrive there soon I’m not sure how long it’ll take. That’s why I asked all of you, it’s nice of you all to respond.

thank you all \(^•^*)/

ohana

I tried finding the store you said through the Volks site, not sure how you found it, cause I can't. But regardless. If it's not an official dealer for Volks (which I don't think they have any left, but I might be mistaken... they don't have an "About Us" page which really rubs me the wrong way), then they're possibly a re-seller. If they're official dealer, they probably either get a very limited number of dolls to lottery or to first-come-first-serve (I honestly don't remember how it worked back when they used to have more dealers). If they're not official dealers, then they try their luck, usually by putting in many entries, and then sell whatever they get for a slightly higher price.

In any case, my point still stands that Rem and Ram are not pre-order. You're not paying for something that isn't already made :) You're paying for something that is made and you'll just need to wait until it arrives to you. Pre-order means you're ordering something before it's been made (such as the Nier dolls, which we've been waiting for since Oct-Dec 2018)

Edited by Shailara

(\_/)
( ' .' ) 
( uu)

Ohana
18 minutes ago, Shailara said:

I tried finding the store you said through the Volks site, not sure how you found it, cause I can't. But regardless. If it's not an official dealer for Volks (which I don't think they have any left, but I might be mistaken... they don't have an "About Us" page which really rubs me the wrong way), then they're possibly a re-seller. If they're official dealer, they probably either get a very limited number of dolls to lottery or to first-come-first-serve (I honestly don't remember how it worked back when they used to have more dealers). If they're not official dealers, then they try their luck, usually by putting in many entries, and then sell whatever they get for a slightly higher price.

In any case, my point still stands that Rem and Ram are not pre-order. You're not paying for something that isn't already made :) You're paying for something that is made and you'll just need to wait until it arrives to you. Pre-order means you're ordering something before it's been made (such as the Nier dolls, which we've been waiting for since Oct-Dec 2018)

Okay first of all thank you second, I did not realize it isn’t pre-order. Kinda dumb of me. But here are instructions on how to find it. And they sell them on first-come-first-serve basis. Okay let’s get to the tutorial.

step one. Open the DD volks jp site here’s a link https://www.dollfiedream.tokyo/dd_en/

step two. Click on the shop list button. There’s going to appear two things the (shop list) and the (DD friend shop list) click on the DD friend shop list.

step three. There’s going to appear all friend shops. Click on the Sakura dream one ( the uk one ) then if you clicked on it you’ll be brought to the shop. I’m pretty sure there aren’t any reviews yet (since the shop just opened this summer) but you’ll see this text on top of the screen.

.Dollfie Dream® Sister Rem & Ram will be here soon! These are limited only, so Contact us for your chance to purchase. Good luck!

You can buy some stuff ,but since the shop just opened they aren’t selling lot of things. 

And thank you for your message.

(btw. If you scroll down when your still in the friend shops thing, you can read some information. 

I hope this helped you.

thank you. Ohana🎀

DML
On 8/28/2019 at 6:44 PM, Ohana said:

I want to purchase a DD Ram , but I’m afraid that it’s going to take long before arrival. Does anyone know how long it takes? 

Thank you. Ohana

About a month or 5 days over a month.