Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Monty

DD 2019 Preorder: Master (Gudako) and Mash

Monty

All will be revealed on Friday. Get hype.

EDIt: Tada! 2019’s preorder is the female protagonist, AKA Gudako, and Mash Kyrielight. 

https://www.volks.co.jp/fate-go/2019/en/

There are also two separate alternate outfits: the Mage Association outfit for Gudako and the Heroic Spirit Travelling Outfit for Mash.

Edited by Monty
  • Like 6

Mothiraffe

I was just coming here to post this! I'm super excited to see what's coming.

ISO: SmD Crimson Kai, Interstellar Blue Prowess, Resolute (Tea), all the boys | DD Icon Tawny | Obitsu 55cm, 60cm Bodies | instagram: lunaraffe

Tango_Six

Who wants to take a stab at what it might be? A re-release? Another Idolmaster? Or perhaps Fate Grand Order (i'd go for a Mash Kyrielight DD)? Or maybe a game character (yes FGO is a game- I know)?

Edited by Tango_Six

Monty
1 hour ago, Tango_Six said:

Who wants to take a stab at what it might be? A re-release? Another Idolmaster? Or perhaps Fate Grand Order (i'd go for a Mash Kyrielight DD)? Or maybe a game character (yes FGO is a game- I know)?

Mash was actually my first thought, followed by Anzu (idolm@s). I assume Anzu is coming whether she’s this release or a future one because I don’t understand why they’d make her ‘you work you lose’ shirt otherwise 🤔 A friend brought up Persona5 which could also be a possibility given how much merch it’s gotten lately. My ‘no idea what the probability is but dang it’d be cool’ thought is still Cardcaptor Sakura as it’s been for the past 3 years.

I’m sure it’ll be something I don’t see coming though so it’ll be fun to guess and then get proven wrong.

edit: personally hoping it’s not a rerelease unless it’s very different to the previous release with new outfit, maybe new faceup too. This is more because I want to see new products...unless it’s a really old release like Saber blue was.

Edited by Monty

cfx

My only guesses are two of what I think it's not going to be: not Sailor Moon, as I don't see them making part of that line preorder when the rest have been limited/lottery, and not rereleases because, while Saber Blue is an exception to this, I think in general a doll that was previously limited won't become preorder for rerelease. Of course if they're doing a rerelease of something that was preorder before, all bets are off too.

Really, I have no clue and I'm sure I'll be surprised by whatever it is.

So is it going to be just wait until Friday, or are they going to do teaser pics and hints between now and then?

Beani

After my expenses on the weekend I’m just hoping it is not something I want. Very excited to see what it is though. 

• Like 2

burokkori

Ahh, it's that time of the year again. My guesses for this year's PO are from the Fate franchise: Archer and a Saber variant, either Mordred or Muramasa.

Tango_Six
42 minutes ago, burokkori said:

Ahh, it's that time of the year again. My guesses for this year's PO are from the Fate franchise: Archer and a Saber variant, either Mordred or Muramasa.

Except, as a twist, the Archer is MDD Chloe Von Einzbern from Fate Prisma - and everyone can have their tan skin tone MDD. Have Volks ever done a pre-order MDD?

Monty
2 hours ago, cfx said:

My only guesses are two of what I think it's not going to be: not Sailor Moon, as I don't see them making part of that line preorder when the rest have been limited/lottery, and not rereleases because, while Saber Blue is an exception to this, I think in general a doll that was previously limited won't become preorder for rerelease. Of course if they're doing a rerelease of something that was preorder before, all bets are off too.

Really, I have no clue and I'm sure I'll be surprised by whatever it is.

So is it going to be just wait until Friday, or are they going to do teaser pics and hints between now and then?

Can’t say for certain but I dont think they typically do teasers like that, just the reveal on the Friday to hype everyone up over the weekend and then further info/pictures in Volks News on Monday.

I noticed there’s no actual count down thing like for 2016/2017 (2018 didn’t get one because Squeenix are very precious about their IPs and wanted to reveal 2B and 9S at their own event) , so I don’t know what time on Friday to expect the big reveal. For Saber and Jeanne it was about 4-5pm Japan time but that doesn’t mean it will be this time. 

Edited by Monty
  • Thanks 1

Eiko82
5 hours ago, Monty said:

A friend brought up Persona5 which could also be a possibility given how much merch it’s gotten lately. 

I will seriously freak out if it's a Persona 5 Dollfie because I LOVE LOVE LOVE that game @onion8@

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Living at my place: Rise (DD Rise Kujikawa), Chie (Smart Doll Mirai) and Aisha (Smart Doll Kurenai)

ParacosmDoll

Edited by ParacosmDoll

burokkori
5 hours ago, Tango_Six said:

Except, as a twist, the Archer is MDD Chloe Von Einzbern from Fate Prisma - and everyone can have their tan skin tone MDD. Have Volks ever done a pre-order MDD?

That would be hilarious, but I'd welcome that.

No MDD from any of the previous 11 times since Volks does PO. Just DD, DDS, DDdy, and the two DDP in 2016. As a matter of fact, no MDD released for almost 3 years now.

BeyondTime
5 hours ago, Monty said:

Can’t say for certain but I dont think they typically do teasers like that, just the reveal on the Friday to hype everyone up over the weekend and then further info/pictures in Volks News on Monday.

I noticed there’s no actual count down thing like for 2016/2017 (2018 didn’t get one because Squeenix are very precious about their IPs and wanted to reveal 2B and 9S at their own event) , so I don’t know what time on Friday to expect the big reveal. For Saber and Jeanne it was about 4-5pm Japan time but that doesn’t mean it will be this time. 

I think the iM@S pre-orders all got photo teases before the pre-order announcement.

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Gabriel
7 minutes ago, Louis said:

Well i guess this will be another FGO character o.o

FGO Saber Lily

• Like 1

iPOUT

I also have few guesses for who the next pre-order DD might be.

Futaba Sakura (Persona 5): She's really popular and personally I'd love to see her as a DD.

Tamamo no Mae (Fate/Extra): This is purely just a guess. I think she's also in FGO, so it's a possiblity.

Sakura Matou Re-release

. . . . Those are kind of the only logically guess I can make before I just start listing off characters I want but don't see Volks making in a million years. 

Eiko82
6 minutes ago, iPOUT said:

Futaba Sakura (Persona 5): She's really popular and personally I'd love to see her as a DD.

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss, please, I hope that you are right. It's true that she would make a very cute DD

Living at my place: Rise (DD Rise Kujikawa), Chie (Smart Doll Mirai) and Aisha (Smart Doll Kurenai)

Shailara

I also except it to be FGO, it doesn't seem like there is anything more interesting to go with (P5 yes, but for some reason I think they'd go with lottery for that over pre orders). I am excited but I wish it's not FGO, I'd like to see something different (and this includes Im@s, please no...)

(\_/)
( ' .' ) 
( uu)

jadepixel

I'm thinking it will be Im@s again... but I'm hoping I'm wrong! Runner up guesses are some alt costume SM releases like Princess Serenity, since Volks likes to do the big pricey costumes as pre-orders most often. P5 would probably be Joker and/or An if they did it. FGO seems less likely since they'd just done the prior pre-order, and CCS seems odd since they didn't do pre-order for Sailor Moon. But they could also pull out some obscure visual novel characters, since we're talking about Volks 😄 

Kotone

but if they do Anzu then they have to do Kirari and Kirari is best girl so I would HAVE to get them both :, )

I'm probably safe if it's P5 since the only character I would spend money on is Akechi and they obviously wouldn't make him before Joker or the girls (if at all).

BeyondTime
1 hour ago, Kotone said:

but if they do Anzu then they have to do Kirari and Kirari is best girl so I would HAVE to get them both :, )

I'm probably safe if it's P5 since the only character I would spend money on is Akechi and they obviously wouldn't make him before Joker or the girls (if at all).

They'd have to do Kirari in a whole new scale even larger than SD16. XD

• Like 2

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Kotone
4 minutes ago, BeyondTime said:

They'd have to do Kirari in a whole new scale even larger than SD16. XD

yes and she'd be GLORIOUS

SakuraRose

Is there a possibility for it to be a Bandori license? Back in May, I frequently saw ads for their concerts in Tokyo. I'd actually really love to see DD Roselia girls. I've been seeing custom Yukinas on Twitter too. I'd be quite excited and troubled if this actually happens. 

Amara77

I was actually wondering where any announcement was.

An Idol girl...or another Miku those are the best odds 🤣

• Haha 1

http://amara77.wordpress.com blog and shop

Spoke too soon....