Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Ohana

what size?

Ohana

hello me again, sorry for all the questions. but lately i have seen violin's and guitars, and i wondered what size they are.i want to get one for my coming ram, but i couldn't find one for smart dolls or dollfie dream, any idea what size i need then ( i'll buy a miniature i think)? 

thanks. Hana

Knight

Did you win your Ram from lottery event? I'm not sure where to find  violin's or guitars. I did see a guitar on a vocaloid dollfie Dream. 

• Like 1

Ohana
13 minutes ago, Knight said:

Did you win your Ram from lottery event? I'm not sure where to find  violin's or guitars. I did see a guitar on a vocaloid dollfie Dream. 

no i bought in the first-come-first thing, and thanks i'll look for it.🎀

Jezrah

You would want to look for a 1/3 scale replica. I have a replica Gibson that looks really good, I got it from eBay.

32717445532_3aa446bd94_m.jpg

Ohana
6 minutes ago, Jezrah said:

You would want to look for a 1/3 scale replica. I have a replica Gibson that looks really good, I got it from eBay.

okay thank you, and do you think a 14 cm miniature violin would be a good size?

Jezrah
1 hour ago, Ohana said:

okay thank you, and do you think a 14 cm miniature violin would be a good size?

If that is the length of the full body and neck, when compared to a real full size violin it may be slightly small but might still work. It seems like that might be more like 1/4 scale.

A real full sized violin is about 23 inches long, so when converted to cm and divided by the 1/3 scale, this would be roughly 19.5cm.

Of course, there are smaller versions of violins that are made primarily for children to play.

32717445532_3aa446bd94_m.jpg

Ohana
6 minutes ago, Jezrah said:

If that is the length of the full body and neck, when compared to a real full size violin it may be slightly small but might still work. It seems like that might be more like 1/4 scale.

A real full sized violin is about 23 inches long, so when converted to cm and divided by the 1/3 scale, this would be roughly 19.5cm.

Of course, there are smaller versions of violins that are made primarily for children to play.

okay thanks. that's for that it is a real help.