Baldylox

battrastard

Migon

pandy

So-cal zombie/apocolypse halloween doll meet

pandy

20190921_080003.jpg.31bb3a8a4a4d5d70a953d745a84eced5.jpg

~Here it is our annual Halloween doll meet~

Please, Come join us at our "Apolocylpse/zombies/cyberpunk halloween themed doll meet"

at our private clubroom in Orange County, California!

🗡️This is your chance for your doll to wear their halloween themed outfits! (Don't worry if you don't have any outfits that match the theme-- just bring your doll(s) in your favorite outfits!) 

🗡️You will primarily find Azones, Dollfie Dreams, Smartdolls and BJDs at our meets. We also allow most figures/hybrids/customs. Even if you don't have a doll of your own, you are also welcome to come and check out the event!

🗡️ We typically do things pot-luck style. We encourage everyone to bring something to share-- food/drinks/decorations/props/games/etc. 

🗡️ Selling and trading is welcomed. There will be a designated room for selling. We recommend bringing a bin/basket for your stuff and a sign (so we know who the items belong to). 

💀Date/time: Saturday, October 26th 2019: 1pm - 8pm.

Address: 27662 Aliso Creek Rd, Aliso Viejo, CA 92656.

FB event page link - https://www.facebook.com/events/683194758829071/

- ⚰️If you are driving, be sure to choose a route that avoids toll roads on your GPS!

- ⚰️ Free parking around the building. Just do NOT park in any covered carport or assigned spot.

- ⚰️ The clubroom is up a ramp between the leasing office and the gym. There will be a sign on the door & you will notice a big water fountain (now turned into a planter) before you enter.

Hope you can join us ! This meet should be a lot of fun as usual and looking forward to enjoying this years theme. If there are any questions you may have regarding the meetup feel free to post and ask!

61009780_1098255803694682_1986797320749973504_o.jpg.60232ffe381d1fb7f8d7ed1749b49d95.jpg

Edited by pandy
  • Like 1

growcian
On 9/15/2019 at 2:40 PM, pandy said:

(Don't worry if you don't have any outfits that match the theme-- just bring your doll(s) in your favorite outfits!) 

Since I didn't bring an Alice themed doll to the last gathering, 😅 I'll bring one dressed as a vampire for the Halloween meet.

• Like 1

rightsidethru

I need to double-check the rest of the family's calendar to see if we're doing anything that day--but if we're not, I definitely would like to come! I'll start double-checking to see if I'm free or not. :)

Is there a master list of attendees and what they're bringing so that things won't get doubled-up? Or is there a preference for a specific food item at this time?

blackrabbit
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, rightsidethru said:

I need to double-check the rest of the family's calendar to see if we're doing anything that day--but if we're not, I definitely would like to come! I'll start double-checking to see if I'm free or not. :)

Is there a master list of attendees and what they're bringing so that things won't get doubled-up? Or is there a preference for a specific food item at this time?

We don't have a master list of whose is going specifically, but can get up to 20ish people or more sometimes.
We will be making a post about food/props/cleaning crew/etc, so please keep a look out for that!

As far as preference for food, there isn't anything specific so bring what you like!

Hope you're able to make it! 😊

Edited by blackrabbit

(⊙‿⊙✿)

yukiri

*Looks at map* Ooooh... I can probably talk the husband into taking me while he goes scuba diving at Laguna. I might be able to make it for the first few hours.

• Like 1

rightsidethru

Just checked the calendar and it looks like we don't have anything going on, so definitely count me in! 💪🏻 I was thinking about one or two cases of soda and a sweet.

Is there a usual amount of dolls that people bring so I have a maximum or minimum to keep in mind? 😂

• Like 1

blackrabbit
21 hours ago, rightsidethru said:

Just checked the calendar and it looks like we don't have anything going on, so definitely count me in! 💪🏻 I was thinking about one or two cases of soda and a sweet.

Is there a usual amount of dolls that people bring so I have a maximum or minimum to keep in mind? 😂

Yea you can bring soda and a sweet, thats fine 😊.
There isn't a maximum/minimum of dolls to bring, so bring who you'd like! 

(⊙‿⊙✿)