Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Riesz

Etsy shops

Riesz

Lately I've been looking on Etsy to find some new shops for DD-size clothing.  There's a LOT of stuff on Etsy to wade through so I'd really appreciate if anyone could recommend some good shops with high quality clothing that fits DDs nicely!

---

So far I have ordered a few times but I'm waiting on all of it to be made so I don't have it in-hand yet.  I'll comment on the quality and fit once they arrive!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/704070986/laduree-cat-dress-set-for

I ordered this in 1/3 scale in mint colour.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/630798097/day-dream-for-sd-msd-mini-dollfie-dream

I ordered this in SD size and sent the seller a note with DD-M measurements.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/685189421/afternoon-tea-for-sd13sd10dd-m

https://www.etsy.com/listing/684763758/fluffy-cotton-for-sd13sd10dd-m-bust

These two were ordered in DD size M.

I'm also interested in this but the product shots only show DD large chest so I'm messaging them about the fit on S or M chest. https://www.etsy.com/listing/605601132/codenoir-cat-maid-bjd-clothes-for-sd1013

Edited by Riesz

cfx

The wording is ambiguous, but I think "SIZE: DDDY/DDM/DDS/DDL/SD10/13Girl/SD /1/3" on the cat maid outfit means at least DD with M bust, and probably S because the way that is listed I think that's what DDS means here, rather than DD Sister.

I have a lot of etsy links, but most are not going to be your style. I used to have a lot more, but a year or so ago Etsy changed their fee structure and a lot of doll-related businesses left.

For some casual clothing and jeans that fit DD really well, TTYA is on etsy.

1PinFun makes really incredible shoulder bags, purses, etc.

I've bought stain protection leggings from Tobias Malfoy, who has some nice-looking casual clothes as well.

I haven't ordered, but TANVIdoll has what appear to be the same stockings and hose as Taobao seller F-Zero, who I have dealt with.

She's not open very often and sells out quickly when she is, but Awonori has really incredible lingerie for DD.

Temporarily closed, but RedSquidCo makes nice socks. My Luka is wearing them, and TTYA shorts here: slightly lame picture

YURIstore sells some wigs and accessories; I haven't dealt with them.

Get an adorable pet cat for your DD at AnimalArtDolls.

Currently closed, DarlingClover makes a nice-looking duster coat for DD.

Dollnouveaustore has various accessories, mostly 3d printed.

AngelsDesigns2014 has some clothing for DD.

MoriTime has some nice looking shoes that fit DD.

Fairy Tale has SD16 shoes that they state are specifically sized for Volks SD16, so they should fit DD.

SewingNekoShop has various leggings and shorts etc. for DD.

Mellideen has various casual clothing for DD. I bought Luka a pet shark from here.

Edited by cfx
TANVIdoll site no longer on Etsy
  • Like 2

battrastard

Gonna kick this bucket.

Etsy has some great sellers for our Kiddos, TTYA being awesome for all-'round clothing in particular, I have a lot of stuff for my Kiddos from there! 

Dollnouveaustore has awesome 3D printed items, I bought "something" for my newest Kiddo, and I can't wait for it to get here so I can finish detailing it for her. ( Got her wig from CherieLover, and it's spot-on!!) 

I still have to get her boots, and whichever seller I go thru, I'm still gonna have to do the final detailing myself. 

But, I've found some incredible sellers that have mostly what I've been looking for. (for my Lil Devil, anyways)

So, putting forth some craftiness on my part, without asking them to do it for me, Etsy has some awesome vendors. 

Just my "two cents worth" 

Rick

"Madness takes it's toll, Please have exact change!"

BeyondTime
10 hours ago, battrastard said:

Etsy has some great sellers for our Kiddos

I get a lot of stuff through Sophie's Toy Paradise on Etsy. Pretty sure they are a Taobao reseller, but they support the customization process with the actual makers and I've been able the get amazing outfits sized specifically for DDS S-Bust, DDP, and various resin sizes. 

• Like 2

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Hachiihoney

Seconding Sophie’s toy paradise as I have ordered shoes from them before, and they’re pretty nice! They definitely resell from Taobao with the prices marked up. But if you need to liase in English, they can be pretty good rather than navigating Taobao.

The other one I’d recommend is Dollsnshop - their clothes are more towards casuals, but they’re pretty cute too! I’m getting another wig and a pair of jeans from them soon and so far their wigs are good with minimal shedding. <3

• Like 1

Yaino

Does anyone have any recommendations for Etsy shops with eyes and jewelry? 

battrastard

I don't have any first-hand knowledge, (aside from @ateliervanilla!) as far as eyes go, but a general search for "BJD Jewelry" or "BJD Eyes" will give you pages of vendors! 

• Thanks 1

"Madness takes it's toll, Please have exact change!"

ragnamuffin
14 hours ago, Yaino said:

Does anyone have any recommendations for Etsy shops with eyes and jewelry? 

It’s not ready yet, but I’m planning on opening an Etsy shop for BJD jewelry in the near future.

• Like 1

Monty

Be careful with some of those Taobao dropshippers though. Besides often ripping you off, they may have listings for things that are actually sold out on Taobao - so they cant buy them, but they will still take orders/money for them. I had this issue recently - I had wrongly assumed that they were a reseller as opposed to a dropshipper, and so wanted to buy an item from them BECAUSE it was sold out on Taobao. Of course, they couldnt buy it, tried to make me buy something else instead of refunding and did not actually refund me until I threatened a paypal claim.

AliceDoll
On 2/15/2023 at 3:51 AM, Monty said:

Be careful with some of those Taobao dropshippers though. Besides often ripping you off, they may have listings for things that are actually sold out on Taobao - so they cant buy them, but they will still take orders/money for them. I had this issue recently - I had wrongly assumed that they were a reseller as opposed to a dropshipper, and so wanted to buy an item from them BECAUSE it was sold out on Taobao. Of course, they couldnt buy it, tried to make me buy something else instead of refunding and did not actually refund me until I threatened a paypal claim.

I know this is an old post but thank you! Sure enough I was about to checkout with some items and almost ended up in the same situation. I feel like Etsy isn't what it used to be... which is such a shame! :(

• Like 1

Monty
5 hours ago, AliceDoll said:

I know this is an old post but thank you! Sure enough I was about to checkout with some items and almost ended up in the same situation. I feel like Etsy isn't what it used to be... which is such a shame! :(

The worst part was that they never even started pressuring me to buy something else until after I sent them a message asking for an an update on my order, well after their own estimate of when I would receive it. So if I hadn’t asked…would they have just done nothing at all and kept my money?

This store was called Momo Doll House by the way, absolutely can not recommend them.

AliceDoll
On 7/1/2023 at 6:06 PM, Monty said:

The worst part was that they never even started pressuring me to buy something else until after I sent them a message asking for an an update on my order, well after their own estimate of when I would receive it. So if I hadn’t asked…would they have just done nothing at all and kept my money?

This store was called Momo Doll House by the way, absolutely can not recommend them.

Thank you! I will avoid them for sure! I'm glad you were able to get your money back though!! 

Tenukihandcrafts
On 7/4/2023 at 8:04 PM, AliceDoll said:

Bringing this thread back to life -- has anyone ever ordered eyes from 

https://www.etsy.com/shop/AlrunasAesthetics?ref=shop-header-name&listing_id=1206971238 

?? I keep seeing their eyes on mercari and on etsy (pops up all the time for suggested items) and man they are CUTE. 

Reviving this thread. I haven’t purchased from AlrunasAesthetics Etsy shop but I bought my avatar gal from AlrunasAesthetics and they let me picks eyes from their shop. I love them! AlrunasAesthetics was terrific to work with.