Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Galvatim

Levy's Lingerie

Galvatim

Scored this Azone underwear set on Manda.

48790093183_46078c2e47_c.jpg

48790601382_77dd577e27_c.jpg

48790456331_f39d748f4d_c.jpg

• Like 2

Testament

I bought it too last week, same color (Mandarake has many of them in various color), I thinks Azone has done a great job with this.

Still Leviathan seems upset XD

Edited by Testament

banner%2Bb%2Band%2Bm%2B1200%2Bpx%2Bcon%2

Galvatim

@Testament, yeah, Azone did a good job.  I thought I ordered black, but the color I did get goes well enough with her hair...

I'm not sure if anything would make Leviathan happy.  

baldylox

I saw these pics on Flickr and was wondering where you got the lingerie.  :) It looks really good on her!  Will it fit any other bodies besides hers?  And how much did it cost?

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Galvatim

New lingerie.

48822203063_3feee00ce1_c.jpg

48822565121_ba25e84f75_c.jpg

48822565116_58e4f9386a_c.jpg

48822202363_5b0f0a7cb3_c.jpg

Another Manda purchase, made by Azone.  

• Like 1

cfx

I like seeing your girl because I very seldom see pics of Leviathan anywhere; I suspect there aren't a lot of owners.

Galvatim

@cfx I don't see her around too often either.  I know @K-2 has one, because seeing his in person made me want a Leviathan.  

I get the impression Seven Mortal Sins didn't really prove all that popular, either.  It's hard to top Ikki Tousen, I guess.  Throw in a much more visible shounen anime called Seven Deadly Sins for extra confusion.  

I'm having a tough time finding clothes in Levy's style.  She's definitely more on the sexy and punkish side.  

48823799873_daaa00952a_c.jpg

48823799688_d953fc0951_c.jpg

I usually have her wearing this TTYA skirt. 

• Like 2

cfx
13 hours ago, Galvatim said:

I know @K-2 has one, because seeing his in person made me want a Leviathan.

I think I've seen his here, it's the one with modded eyes right?

13 hours ago, Galvatim said:

I get the impression Seven Mortal Sins didn't really prove all that popular, either.  It's hard to top Ikki Tousen, I guess.  Throw in a much more visible shounen anime called Seven Deadly Sins for extra confusion. 

I haven't seen the anime, but I got the impression it was maybe kinda low-effort/low-budget? I know in Japan it came later, after most or all of the figures were released. Outside of Japan, the figures became more obscure after a while because either Hobby Japan or Orchid Seed apparently didn't want them distributed overseas. I don't really know what happened, but shops like Amiami stopped carrying them except on their Japanese sites.

Maybe Azone Leviathan was a hard sell. They only made her and no others for the series, and outside of something like Angel Philia, I don't know what the market for semi-lewd dolls is like. While you can dress Levy in anything you want, her default look is that no-skirt/nopan thing. I have the original Amakuni Leviathan figure (http://amakuni.info/item/2013/2013_001.php) which is the only lewd figure I own, because I think she's really cute and think the nopan thing is more humorous than anything else. I assume so, but does the Azone doll also have the band-aid?

I have that same TTYA denim skirt.

Testament

I have them all, except for Malincony/Astaroth.

It's strange that the 7 deadly sins are actually 9 XD (they take in malincony and vainglory, deleted and assimilated to other sins many century ago).

banner%2Bb%2Band%2Bm%2B1200%2Bpx%2Bcon%2

Galvatim
10 hours ago, cfx said:

I think I've seen his here, it's the one with modded eyes right?

Yep.  Very cool mod.  

40132470130_21ae8e34be_c.jpg

10 hours ago, cfx said:

While you can dress Levy in anything you want, her default look is that no-skirt/nopan thing. I have the original Amakuni Leviathan figure (http://amakuni.info/item/2013/2013_001.php) which is the only lewd figure I own, because I think she's really cute and think the nopan thing is more humorous than anything else. I assume so, but does the Azone doll also have the band-aid?

I can't bring myself to display a no-skirt/no-pan figure, but Leviathan is probably the one exception I'd make.  From what I remember, she tended to be the funny sidekick for most of the show.  At one point, her Band-Aid has the face of her gas-masked buddy on it.  Azone did include a sheet of Band-Aid labels for her to wear. I wish they'd have thrown in some hot pants like Levy cosplayers wear, but I guess they knew they'd get some clothing sales out of it.  I'm more annoyed that Volks didn't include panties with the Sailor Moon school uniforms.  

• Like 1

Galvatim

50317386497_0eb728560e_c.jpg

She's hiding the stains on her thighs...

50316534593_3fe5b96d76_c.jpg

Almost fits.  The snaps on the back popped open after posing her.  I feel like some fairy wings would look appropriate.  Definitely not lingerie.

50317597121_c475e1ef6f_c.jpg

Still not lingerie, but closer.  

• Like 1