Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
mayaiincho

Where is our Marketplace?

mayaiincho

Okay i've been waiting and kinda busy to ask this question as I kinda expected for the subforum to be created but that never seem to have happened. I can either be totally missing the subforum or we are actually missing it. As part of the old forum we had the marketplace section where anyone could list items they were looking to sell. More than 75% of my duration on this site is simply to look for random secondhand clothes from other members as there are many selection of vendors online.

Are we planning on ever implementing this subforum again or am I just just blind?

looking for - , Marisa Short Wig, full set Beatrice or default face + eyes & Sasara Fullset or default face + eyes.

BeyondTime

It’s in the forum menu at the top, right underneath the banner. 

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

mayaiincho

How did I miss this for several months... 

• Haha 1

looking for - , Marisa Short Wig, full set Beatrice or default face + eyes & Sasara Fullset or default face + eyes.

BeyondTime
4 hours ago, mayaiincho said:

How did I miss this for several months... 

It’s right under our noses, so naturally it has a partial invisibility effect on it. 

I periodically forget that’s where it is, but it does make total sense that it is its own thing when you look into it. 

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

lucidium

Sorry if this is stupid but I don't have the Marketplace link beneath the banner... the only place there is a marketplace link on my site (I'm on desktop) is at the very bottom of the page, and that leads to a broken link (error: not found)

baldylox
3 hours ago, lucidium said:

Sorry if this is stupid but I don't have the Marketplace link beneath the banner... the only place there is a marketplace link on my site (I'm on desktop) is at the very bottom of the page, and that leads to a broken link (error: not found)

This is because you haven't unlocked it yet.  You have to make 30 posts or comments first and have been active for 2 weeks before the marketplace link activates for you.  This is to deter spammers and scammers.  All this info is in the forum rules so make sure you read those for lots of good info.  :)

Billy

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.