Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Mame

SmartDoll x DC

Mame

The first in this line will be Super Girl! What other heroes do you want to see next?  

Lynn

Yay! Thank you, Mame! I'm interested about super hero boys mostly. It would help to know exactly who they are going to make, though. Since I can't buy them all. 🤣

• Like 1

aurelia

This is exciting news! I hope they make Wonder Woman, Robin, and Starfire. 

Eiko82

I think this is really cool news for DC fans. 

I don't really have a preference for a certain hero or heroine since I'm not a big DC or Marvel fan in general. Guess Wonder Woman would be cool. 

Living at my place: Rise (DD Rise Kujikawa), Chie (Smart Doll Mirai) and Aisha (Smart Doll Kurenai)

BeyondTime
1 hour ago, aurelia said:

This is exciting news! I hope they make Wonder Woman, Robin, and Starfire. 

Not a comic book fan, but Wonder Woman would tempt me. I grew up watching the old TV show staring Linda Carter.  

Edited by BeyondTime
  • Like 2

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Keijogirl

Can’t wait to see how they look SMD style. Would love a Zatana 😍

At Home: Kiyo, Hikaru , Nikko, Komaki, Miho, Kana-chan, Tamakits, Illya, Misa, Deku, Nao, Zana, Ciri, Aki, Alisa, Kana, Yuka, Kiki, Komaki (Oni Mode), Ai, Chili, NagisaDDh03Erica, Miyabi, Jun,  Haruka, Sasha, and Laila

Saving for: Accessories! Clothes! Shoes! The Works!

baldylox

I saw this and replied to his question of who I'd like to see with the following:

Wonder Woman

Harley Quinn

Cat Woman

I know the last two aren't heroes but dammit, I'd LOVE to see those as Smartdolls!  <3  

Billy

• Like 2

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Mothiraffe

Wonder Woman is a given, I think! Also seconding Raven or Starfire, too, or Batgirl. I don't know if I'd ever spring for them, but the temptation would be there... I am really curious to see how well these sell down the line.

ISO: SmD Crimson Kai, Interstellar Blue Prowess, Resolute (Tea), all the boys | DD Icon Tawny | Obitsu 55cm, 60cm Bodies | instagram: lunaraffe

SiofraLu

@onion14@

Not a fan of Supergirl really, but the Birds of Prey would be awesome! As well as the Teen Titans, or many Justice League members/villains! 

DollyDearest

i'd love to Harley Quinn, Catwoman, NightWing.  :3

Tira

For guys, I vote Dick Greyson, specifically the 80's version when he was an adult but still running around as Robin in tiny shorts... ahem.  Seriously, though, a Nightwing would be great.  The Teen Titans version would be a good reference, since it has a more anime-influenced artstyle that I think would be easier to capture.

The other characters I'd be most excited for are Marvel rather than DC; I'd love to see Spider-Man (especially the video game version!) and Squirrel Girl.

sdrcow

I mean, I'd love a good Wonder Woman outfit! 😉

bigpalebluejuice

Not the biggest Supergirl fan so I probably won't get her, but its exciting to see such a cool collaboration! Makes me wonder about what characters could be included in future collaborations! 

Pit

If they release Raven and Zatanna I would seriously consider to join the smartdoll team

Edited by Pit

BeyondTime

She looks good. Enough anime style to make her like a regular smartdoll, but enough of a realistic look to make her like a western comic heroine. Both costumes are pretty nice too.

Interested to see what Wonder Woman will look like. Honesty she would have been the first one I made. Not sure if there is a better known female super hero.

• Like 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Mizuumi-no-Otome

Her costumes look amazing but the doll looks...generic to me honestly. I don't know what she needs, but she needs something to be a little more exciting to me, and the dull hair color isn't helping with such a simplistic faceup.  I was kinda hoping for something more. 

• Like 6

katnaper
On 11/6/2019 at 4:33 PM, Serena-Hime said:

Her costumes look amazing but the doll looks...generic to me honestly. I don't know what she needs, but she needs something to be a little more exciting to me, and the dull hair color isn't helping with such a simplistic faceup.  I was kinda hoping for something more. 

I have to agree with this. It kinda feels like the same doll with just a different outfit, just my opinion though. He could have done more.... but its early yet and there are other characters. I would love to see what he does with Wonder Woman.

35627757593_19f2b2cd8a_n.jpg

We have our own BLOG. Please visit us at the House of Nyan by clicking this link or our sig above. See you there. Or, come see what Nyanko-sensei is up to at the Katnaper's Den

monkeypizzasonic

The Prototype Sales Garage has/had some "Super Hero Candidates" up for sale - presumably DC prototypes?

Some "Super Hero"

"Super Hero" Adventurer 1

"Super Hero" Adventurer 2

The first girl is possibly a Supergirl prototype, but I'm unsure who the "Adventurer" girl is, any thoughts?

(He also mentions in the male doll prototype descriptions that they were due to release "but as we got so many guy licensed smart dolls lined up" they've been delayed...bad news for anyone who wanted those boy but good news for DC guy fans hopefully?)

Poofiemus

I'm wondering if "Adventurer" is Wonder Woman, since she's tan.

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

Lynn

If his little speech about the Lego key chains on Instagram can be taken into any consideration, Wonder Woman it really is.

DollyDearest

Batman.  would be awesome!!!      wonder what other guys Danny has in the works?    for code geass, I'd love to Rolo made.   <3