Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Pit

Hi! Greetings of my DD and mine

Pit

First of all, sorry if my english is bad. I'm from Mexico and, even though I know the language, Im still learning some things. 

Anyway, I joined because I'm new about dolls topic and wisth to learn more about it. I did some research about types of dolls and, of course, there are good options but the charm and the "fancy vibe" (can't think another way to say it) i felt after seeing a dollfie, hooked me.

Talking about that, recently I got my first dollfie Dream and I really love her, not only because the effort and money it took me to get her, but the fact her head is from one of my fav chars in videogame's story. The game is xenosaga and i played it when i was 16 years old. (oh yes, now you have to guess who she is. I'll have you in suspense now 😄)

About me, I'll be fast. I'm a writter apprentice with a novel in process. Beside of videogames, I like movies, and of course, to watch anime. I'm 29 years old and fortunately I have a good job with enough free time and money to enjoy my hobbies.

Now, sorry for the suspense. Here is my customized dollfie: kosmos. As she has custom accesories, I heard I need to giver her a new name for more personal touch is that true? because nothing comes to my mind right now. 

Nice to meet you all!

M0bMCly.jpg

90zDRa1.jpg

Edited by Pit
  • Like 1

BeyondTime
18 minutes ago, Pit said:

Now, sorry for the suspense. Here is my customized dollfie: kosmos. As she has custom accesories, I heard I need to giver her a new name for more personal touch is that true? because nothing comes to my mind right now. 

Welcome to the forum. Don't worry too much about the language, plenty of people here don't have English as their first language.

You don't have to change her name if you don't want to.

Kos-Mos was my first DD as well.

Since you like Xenosaga, it's one my favorite games. I've actually been sort of working on a custom Shion Uzuki to go with mine. I have the head and the face done, but kind of stalled on the wig and outfit.

Here is the head, but these aren't the eyes I used.

VL3NBF1.jpg

I went with this as a concept.

316752-xs3_shion_uzuki2.jpg

Edited by BeyondTime

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

bigpalebluejuice

Hello! Your English is very good, so don't apologize for it! Your doll is so beautiful, I love her swoopy bangs! She looks very elegant

Pit
4 hours ago, Fushipa said:

Hello! Your English is very good, so don't apologize for it! Your doll is so beautiful, I love her swoopy bangs! She looks very elegant

Ty! Hope to upload more images in the future. For now she's resting because I manipulated her a lot in past days and I don't want her to get stained or worse, cracked :S. Still need some care products.

Pit
17 hours ago, BeyondTime said:

Welcome to the forum. Don't worry too much about the language, plenty of people here don't have English as their first language.

You don't have to change her name if you don't want to.

Kos-Mos was my first DD as well.

Since you like Xenosaga, it's one my favorite games. I've actually been sort of working on a custom Shion Uzuki to go with mine. I have the head and the face done, but kind of stalled on the wig and outfit.

Here is the head, but these aren't the eyes I used.

VL3NBF1.jpg

I went with this as a concept.

316752-xs3_shion_uzuki2.jpg

Beautiful! It does resemble Shion's face a lot and has good quality. I know its custom but, did you use a volks head? If so, what is it?

BeyondTime
14 minutes ago, Pit said:

Beautiful! It does resemble Shion's face a lot and has good quality. I know its custom but, did you use a volks head? If so, what is it?

It’s Volks Sheryl Nome from Macross. 

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Pit
On 10/21/2019 at 7:16 PM, BeyondTime said:

It’s Volks Sheryl Nome from Macross. 

Ty for the info! Hope you can complete your shion.

• Thanks 1

Dollfie-Sarah

Your English is great 

and your girl is beautiful!

• Like 1