Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

foo

MDD Arle 2nd Ver.

BeyondTime

Best of luck to everyone who has been waiting for this. 

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

cfx

Web event is two months after the store update so hopefully any kinks will be worked out before then.

Now I want to know what the other doll(s) will be.

BeyondTime
2 hours ago, cfx said:

Now I want to know what the other doll(s) will be.

Same, but regardless of which doll gets announced it’s just awesome Arle won. 

The big question in my mind is rerelease or something new. 

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

cfx
30 minutes ago, BeyondTime said:

Same, but regardless of which doll gets announced it’s just awesome Arle won.

True. Miku Reboot was a big "meh" from most people here, while Arle is a doll many people wanted.

30 minutes ago, BeyondTime said:

The big question in my mind is rerelease or something new. 

That's why I'm dying to know really. I don't get my hopes up for something I want to come out, but I'm really curious as to just what it will be.

BeyondTime

If Arle won I am guessing Miki has a shot if it’s a DDS

• Like 1

cfx

Yeah, but I don't want to hope too much and then just get disappointed.

mangaemi

Blarg.. I’d die if Miki was released again. Best of luck to everyone that wants Arle. Have had no regrets with my two, she’s a hardcore cutie

Edited by mangaemi

♥ ★ ✮ ~ Amassing an army of Anime Cuties ~ ✮ ★ ♥

The Family: Sheryl, Ranka, Kirika, Arlex2, Yoko, Snow Miku, Haruka, Student Mariko, Prisma Illya, Akira, Maria, Cirno, Noumi, Asuna Titania, Sakuya

on the way: want: Sailor Moon, Miki, Yukiho

blossom

I really wanna get Arle!! So happy she actually won!! Hopefully i succeed to get her when she’s re-released 🥰

𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕕𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕖𝕤 ꒰ 𝒾𝒸𝒽𝒾𝑔𝑜 𝕄𝔻𝔻 ༘♡༉ ꒱

𝕨𝕒𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕗𝕠𝕣   ꒰ 𝒜𝓇𝓊𝓇𝓊 𝔻𝔻ℙ ꒱

*(*ˊᵕˋ)* ₊˚

Amara77

I wanted her but she's so far down the list  ugh this always happens   >_<

http://amara77.wordpress.com blog and shop

Spoke too soon....

Keijogirl

She’s a cutie!!! Wish I could cave to get her!!! 😭😭😭

At Home: Kiyo, Hikaru , Nikko, Komaki, Miho, Kana-chan, Tamakits, Illya, Misa, Deku, Nao, Zana, Ciri, Aki, Alisa, Kana, Yuka, Kiki, Komaki (Oni Mode), Ai, Chili, NagisaDDh03Erica, Miyabi, Jun,  Haruka, Sasha, and Laila

Saving for: Accessories! Clothes! Shoes! The Works!

Satsuki_Yatohji

I'm so excited for Arle rerelease, I was looking for one since 2016! Anyone went to a Dolls Party before? do you think it will be difficult to catch one there?

Monty
4 hours ago, Satsuki_Yatohji said:

I'm so excited for Arle rerelease, I was looking for one since 2016! Anyone went to a Dolls Party before? do you think it will be difficult to catch one there?

Even though I replied in the other thread about possible chances, as for Dolpa itself, the most recent Dolpa I went to was May 2018 when Luka released and I tried for her there. Basically what happens is a bunch of people who want to try for the dolls line up, they are given numbered tickets and the order they can go in is decided by a lottery (a box of ping pong balls with numbers 0-9 on them, three are drawn and the person with that number becomes head of the line.) When I did it there were over 900 people in line (and this is just to try and get the dolls, the other general admission line for Dolpa was much bigger than that) and it was estimated only the first 400 or so in the door would get the doll they wanted (and that doesn’t mean 400 Luka because some people were aiming for the other dolls that came out at the same Dolpa - two SDs and Sheryl/Ranka rerelease). My ticket was number 200and something, and with the line order decided by lottery (starting from 800and something), I ended up 300 and somethingth in line. I successfully purchased Luka there but I was looking at twitter on my phone while in line waiting to pay for her and noticed that people were reporting she was sold out not long after I secured mine. I later found out two people from the LINE chat I was in had also come to try for her and they both missed out. Meanwhile, one of the SDs was available for most of the day.

So you can’t really say ‘easy’ or ‘difficult’, it’s just down to luck. I at least hope? Expect? that she’d be easier to get than last time in terms of quantity since it seemed they made hardly any of her the first time.

disclaimer: Volks sometimes change up the Dolpa release methods so if they do for Arle then everything I said is irrelevant lol. As far as I know the last Dolpa was still using this method though.

Edited by Monty

Oni-Chan

I might enter for Arle but I only want her head/body,  eyes/wig and maybe her blue hair bow.   

Any interest for a split for the rest of her outfit/plush?

I have more dollfies than my age in years *×*

blossom

But except dollpa it’s still possible to get the doll online right? 🙀 or if they sell everything at dollpa they won’t sell online? I- what about friends shop? Do they get the dolls later or it’s possible they won’t even sell it? I’m confused about that > < i really wanna get Arle!

*(*ˊᵕˋ)* ₊˚

Monty
11 minutes ago, blossom said:

But except dollpa it’s still possible to get the doll online right? 🙀 or if they sell everything at dollpa they won’t sell online? I- what about friends shop? Do they get the dolls later or it’s possible they won’t even sell it? I’m confused about that > < i really wanna get Arle!

She will be online in January, the exact specifics will be released later. It's usual for the Dolpa release to come first - the chance to get the doll (and new clothing releases) a month early is a perk of going.  I imagine the friend shops will also get her but it would be best to ask them directly (and they might not actually know until the specific information for the web release comes out)
I was answering Satsuki Yatohji under the assumption that they were actually attending Dolpa.

Edited by Monty

Satsuki_Yatohji
1 hour ago, Monty said:

She will be online in January, the exact specifics will be released later. It's usual for the Dolpa release to come first - the chance to get the doll (and new clothing releases) a month early is a perk of going.  I imagine the friend shops will also get her but it would be best to ask them directly (and they might not actually know until the specific information for the web release comes out)
I was answering Satsuki Yatohji under the assumption that they were actually attending Dolpa.

Yes, by a coincidence of destiny I will be able to attend that Dolpa.

blossom
2 hours ago, Monty said:

Of course i know you were answering satsuki who can go to the dollpa 😹 and i am also aware about the after party but i was just getting a bit confused because lots of people said it’s so difficult to get the doll and all but if she will be released online in january and also later on the friend shop sites like i thought then there’s still 2 opportunities for me to get her so i am reassured ^ ^ 

there’s still time for me to contact the friend shops anyway, i’ll wait after the dollpa~!

*(*ˊᵕˋ)* ₊˚

Satsuki_Yatohji
25 minutes ago, blossom said:

Of course i know you were answering satsuki who can go to the dollpa 😹 and i am also aware about the after party but i was just getting a bit confused because lots of people said it’s so difficult to get the doll and all but if she will be released online in january and also later on the friend shop sites like i thought then there’s still 2 opportunities for me to get her so i am reassured ^ ^ 

there’s still time for me to contact the friend shops anyway, i’ll wait after the dollpa~!

Sorry for my ignorance, but... which are the friend shops? ^^

BeyondTime
37 minutes ago, Satsuki_Yatohji said:

Sorry for my ignorance, but... which are the friend shops? ^^

Volks doesn’t have an EU branch like they do a North American one. There are “Friend Shops” in Europe that carry some Volks goods. 

https://www.dollfiedream.tokyo/dd_en/friendshop/?_ga=2.86381660.519886111.1573154744-2011704948.1555705654

Satsuki_Yatohji
7 minutes ago, BeyondTime said:

Volks doesn’t have an EU branch like they do a North American one. There are “Friend Shops” in Europe that carry some Volks goods. 

https://www.dollfiedream.tokyo/dd_en/friendshop/?_ga=2.86381660.519886111.1573154744-2011704948.1555705654

Thank you! I asked the french one last time about Arle and they had one but at 1000 euros, more or less the same than resellers in Yahoo Japan, not a dealer price in my opinion ^^u

BeyondTime
8 hours ago, Satsuki_Yatohji said:

Thank you! I asked the french one last time about Arle and they had one but at 1000 euros, more or less the same than resellers in Yahoo Japan, not a dealer price in my opinion ^^u

Not knowing anything about the circumstances it’s hard to say why that would be. If they took her in used, I would expect her to sell at the going market rate as opposed to original price. If they are allowed to sell her as a part of this event I would think cost + overhead.

Even Volks USA can't sell them here at the Japan price due to overseas shipping and overhead on top of the doll’s price. 

Edited by BeyondTime

blossom
2 hours ago, Satsuki_Yatohji said:

The last time i saw arle there it was around 960€ i think! I’m not sure how much they sold her when she was first released though ☹️ 

*(*ˊᵕˋ)* ₊˚

DidiMews

Omgggggggg I need her. She's one of the only character sculpts I really love... <3 I hope I don't get my heart broken and miss out on her. T_T 

Legitimately one of the cutest sculpts. SO happy Volks listened to fans on this one.