Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Pit

The Fire keeper reveal

Pit
On 4/18/2022 at 3:14 PM, Singer Yuna said:

Finally after so many years! I will repeat myself, she is perfect! Enjoy her at your side!

Tysm Yuna! She shall always be at my side to grant me strength.

I havent seen you for a long time btw!

Edited by Pit
  • Like 1

crappyshappyshaw

I am gobsmacked at the gorgeous work you did on her attire. The cling and flare of the skirt is perfect and the hang of the sleeves you nailed! And how gracious of thee, Pit, to give her the very thing a Fire Keeper needs -- her crown! I adore everything about how she turned out, so very well done. May the flames guide you both~

• Like 1

Pit
17 hours ago, crappyshappyshaw said:

I am gobsmacked at the gorgeous work you did on her attire. The cling and flare of the skirt is perfect and the hang of the sleeves you nailed! And how gracious of thee, Pit, to give her the very thing a Fire Keeper needs -- her crown! I adore everything about how she turned out, so very well done. May the flames guide you both~

Tysm! She's resting now until the return of the lords of fire in my new game plus 7 i think? I'm not sure, but I'm gonna play DS3 again soon. After I finished Elden ring once more for sure. Also, may the flames guide thee as well.

Edited by Pit
  • Like 1

Angered-Icon
On 4/17/2020 at 3:49 PM, Pit said:

Thank you! Unfortunately, we found a great mistake after doing comparisons with the game character: the skirt must be longer so It drags on the floor. Although we tried to find a solution, we couldn't, so we sew another one.

Second try:

IMG-20200417-WA0000.jpg.bea8da4b69119b3943c2024b3f7f3254.jpg.e08f52e6d5098d8d4ae899bd6b44a5d6.jpg

I will keep the first one, but I think this is waaay better. It was worth the effort and time.

More updates soon.

I'm a sucker for form fitting clothes this skirt is nothing short of stunning. And your work is so crisp and professional on the whole outfit! How do you manage sewing with such a small margin for error these dolls have.

• Like 1

Pit

Tysm!! I can't explain exactly step by step the process because my relative made all the sewing process and I was just there to verify the quality and accuracy. What I can tell you Is she was using a lot of sewing machinery. I'll ask her what kind of machinery, the brands and the names so I can answer you.

• Like 1

Angered-Icon
On 8/30/2022 at 12:12 PM, Pit said:

Tysm!! I can't explain exactly step by step the process because my relative made all the sewing process and I was just there to verify the quality and accuracy. What I can tell you Is she was using a lot of sewing machinery. I'll ask her what kind of machinery, the brands and the names so I can answer you.

Thank you much any infor can help! I try my best to make things but so far my work is mediocre even with my hardest effort. Threads showing here and there, zig zaggy stitch lines and what ever else can go wrong. I have a bunch of presser feet for my singer machine, even the articulated foot, but it's like moving tonnage of dirt for grams of low quality ore XD.