Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

blossom

MDD clothing stores List + shoes

blossom

Hello everyone!!

So, i’ve been going through this questions & answers thingy for days and collecting lots of information for my mdd who is not ready to arrive yet!! 

and i was wondering if there’s any store list for mdd clothes and shoes, i haven’t find anything like that here but maybe i didn’t look at the right place though > <

i’m curious about shops or sellers other than volks where i could buy really cute well made sets, that kind of things! 

please help me out ♡

𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕕𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕖𝕤 ꒰ 𝒾𝒸𝒽𝒾𝑔𝑜 𝕄𝔻𝔻 ༘♡༉ ꒱

𝕨𝕒𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕗𝕠𝕣   ꒰ 𝒜𝓇𝓊𝓇𝓊 𝔻𝔻ℙ ꒱

*(*ˊᵕˋ)* ₊˚

Daisy-chan

While I personally don't have any clothes from there myself, 9style has some downright adorable outfits for MDD and MSD. A lot of people I follow on instagram have clothes from them so I'd like to assume it's all pretty good quality since it's so popular.

Poofiemus

There's two sites that have products from multiple vendors:

legenddoll.net

and acbjd.com, aka Alice's Collections.

Legenddoll has a wider variety, but Alice's Collections is better if you're on a budget--they have some decent bargains and run a lot of sales/promos, plus the "Invisable Stand" is basically my favorite doll stand ever, even if they do mis-spell "invisible".

Downside of both is they take like 4 months to ship things out.

For MDD, you want 1/4 or MSD size clothes and shoes, but SD or 8-9 wigs. Unless you're doing a hybrid with a resin or Parabox head, then MDD heads are cross-compatible with the full size DD bodies, and that's why they take such large wigs.

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

Monty

While it's true that a lot of stuff marketed to 1/4 dolls will fit, be wary that not everything will because a lot of it - especially stuff made by western dealers - is aimed at Minifees and other 'slim minis' who have very different proportions to a MDD. They're about the same height, but because they have more adult bodies, they're much thinner/slimmer. Stuff like pants made for them absolutely won't fit on the chubbier legs of MDD and other 1/4 dolls with that more childish aesthetic to them.

I run into this problem a lot so usually I search for reviews or user pictures of the outfits to see what dolls are wearing them, because even if theyre not MDDs, sometimes theyre a doll I know is the same proportions as MDD. I'm always super thankful when I can find pics of MDDs wearing the clothes though.

(it -really- doesnt help that people use 'MSD' as a blanket term in this hobby for 1/4 stuff including Minifee clothes, when ironically the actual Mini Super Dollfie the acronym comes from are also much too large for Minifee clothes...)

Edited by Monty

blossom
14 hours ago, Daisy-chan said:

While I personally don't have any clothes from there myself, 9style has some downright adorable outfits for MDD and MSD. A lot of people I follow on instagram have clothes from them so I'd like to assume it's all pretty good quality since it's so popular.

Thank you~! 9style seems to have cute clothes! I have to look into it more!

12 hours ago, cfx said:

DollHeart(s) and rRabit have a lot of 1/4 MDD clothing and shoes. CODENOiR has a bit too.

I really like Dollheart!! Thank you ^ ^ i knew about rrabit and codenoir! I like codenoir clothes as well and their shoes are so cute too!

11 hours ago, Poofiemus said:

There's two sites that have products from multiple vendors:

legenddoll.net

and acbjd.com, aka Alice's Collections.

Legenddoll has a wider variety, but Alice's Collections is better if you're on a budget--they have some decent bargains and run a lot of sales/promos, plus the "Invisable Stand" is basically my favorite doll stand ever, even if they do mis-spell "invisible".

Downside of both is they take like 4 months to ship things out.

For MDD, you want 1/4 or MSD size clothes and shoes, but SD or 8-9 wigs. Unless you're doing a hybrid with a resin or Parabox head, then MDD heads are cross-compatible with the full size DD bodies, and that's why they take such large wigs.

Oh right! I know these two sites! But- wow.. i didn’t know they take thaaat long to ship omg.. better not order there heheh thank you for the information! I already ordered a wig last week and they actually wear the same size wigs as pullip too ^ ^ i don’t really want to make hybrids but thank you for the info 😊

9 hours ago, Monty said:

While it's true that a lot of stuff marketed to 1/4 dolls will fit, be wary that not everything will because a lot of it - especially stuff made by western dealers - is aimed at Minifees and other 'slim minis' who have very different proportions to a MDD. They're about the same height, but because they have more adult bodies, they're much thinner/slimmer. Stuff like pants made for them absolutely won't fit on the chubbier legs of MDD and other 1/4 dolls with that more childish aesthetic to them.

I run into this problem a lot so usually I search for reviews or user pictures of the outfits to see what dolls are wearing them, because even if theyre not MDDs, sometimes theyre a doll I know is the same proportions as MDD. I'm always super thankful when I can find pics of MDDs wearing the clothes though.

(it -really- doesnt help that people use 'MSD' as a blanket term in this hobby for 1/4 stuff including Minifee clothes, when ironically the actual Mini Super Dollfie the acronym comes from are also much too large for Minifee clothes...)

This!! Omg when i looked for outfits i noticed there is so much things labelled for msd and i was worried if i buy something and it doesn’t look nice on her.. but if there is pictures i definitely check that too heheh

thank you everyone for replying and giving me more shops to check out and lots of info!! I am really thankful 💕

𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕕𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕖𝕤 ꒰ 𝒾𝒸𝒽𝒾𝑔𝑜 𝕄𝔻𝔻 ༘♡༉ ꒱

𝕨𝕒𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕗𝕠𝕣   ꒰ 𝒜𝓇𝓊𝓇𝓊 𝔻𝔻ℙ ꒱

*(*ˊᵕˋ)* ₊˚

Poofiemus
7 hours ago, blossom said:

Oh right! I know these two sites! But- wow.. i didn’t know they take thaaat long to ship omg.. better not order there heheh thank you for the information! I already ordered a wig last week and they actually wear the same size wigs as pullip too ^ ^ i don’t really want to make hybrids but thank you for the info 😊

Yeah, they do take a while, so if it's your girl's first outfit, or you want it in time for a specific event, they're probably not the best choice. But they're great once you already have some clothes to hold the fort, especially considering the sheer variety available. Though admittedly, I'm the kind of collector that has patiently waited out a year-long preorder in the past, and have gotten a wig for a doll I wouldn't actually purchase for 14 months after that, so your mileage may vary lol.

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.