Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

BeyondTime

DDS Ranko Kanzaki 2nd Ver.

cfx

After the disappointment from the clickwar I'm trying to keep expectations in check but I'm hoping for better luck this time around. It was great to have a DD I voted for every day actually be one that got a rerelease; not so great if I can't get her after all.

Price is lower than I expected as it seems based on the no-tax Japan price, while Volks USA seems to base outfit prices on the tax-included pricing.

magique

edit: the link is back up. Ranko is $660. ^^

Edited by sweets

cfx

Mandarake is now selling her for 100,000 yen so I really hope I win the lottery.

@onion2@

Not surprised as that's about the prices I see on Yahoo Japan as well.

Gabriel
2 hours ago, Gallye said:

Good luck, cfx and everyone! Fingers crossed!

Luck is one of my skills.

• Like 1

BeyondTime

Reposting this, since the Volks USA site is having issues.

• Lottery Period: Acceptance from Feb 1st to Feb 10th, 2020 @4:00PM(PT)
  • Results Announcement: By Feb 21st, 2020 @4:00PM(PT)
  • Payment Due: By Feb 24th, 2020 @9:00AM(PT)
  • Delivery Date: Sequentially delivered starting End of March, 2020

*Please note that this schedule is subject to change.

Edited by BeyondTime

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

cfx

I hope they get the website working in this next week, or delay the lottery, so that it's actually possible to enter.

I can access the site from time to time, but even then only a page or two before it fails again so it's effectively impossible to actually place an order or anything.

Gabriel

Just a few more days!  And then we can make our entries!  And then two to three weeks after that, we get to either be disappointed or pay for the doll!  And then at some point in March, Ranko will arrive!

cfx
35 minutes ago, Gabriel said:

Just a few more days!  And then we can make our entries!  And then two to three weeks after that, we get to either be disappointed or pay for the doll!  And then at some point in March, Ranko will arrive!

Yeah, it's wait...and then wait...and then wait some more. @onion6@

At least Volks USA's website seems to be functional again.

• Like 1

cfx

Reminder that the Ranko lottery starts tomorrow, February 1, and ends February 10 at 4PM PST.

Somewhat annoyingly, Volks doesn't give a start time tomorrow. It's not a clickwar so it doesn't matter when you enter; I just want to do it early out of principle to show how much I want her, and so I absolutely know I won't forget.

cfx

Lottery is now live. I submitted my entry. Now the 3 week wait begins. @onion6@

The confirmation email from Volks sez:

Your request has been accepted through the VOLKS USA webstore!

Payment has not been processed at this time.

Please wait for our Customer Service Representative to contact you so they can help you through the next step of your request.

Is this what it's supposed to say? That last sentence seems odd to me.

Edited by cfx

4 minutes ago, cfx said:

Good luck!! 🤞🤞

qudoll

Wait a minute..

They don't ship to England? 😥

BeyondTime
3 hours ago, qudoll said:

Wait a minute..

They don't ship to England? 😥

If you mean Volks USA, they ship to North America only.

• Thanks 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Gabriel
5 hours ago, cfx said:

The confirmation email from Volks sez:

In other words, wait until they send you the email in three weeks telling you that you won and giving you the link to add to the regular cart to complete and pay for the order.

cfx
37 minutes ago, Gabriel said:

In other words, wait until they send you the email in three weeks telling you that you won and giving you the link to add to the regular cart to complete and pay for the order.

I assumed maybe that was the case, but it's worded oddly for that, especially since the lottery rules that you are told repeatedly to read before entering explain the process, better.

I've not entered the Volks USA lottery for a doll before. I've entered the outfit ones, but not enough times there to really remember what the emails say, but I didn't remember that particular message anyway.

Gabriel
9 minutes ago, cfx said:

I assumed maybe that was the case, but it's worded oddly for that, especially since the lottery rules that you are told repeatedly to read before entering explain the process, better.

I've not entered the Volks USA lottery for a doll before. I've entered the outfit ones, but not enough times there to really remember what the emails say, but I didn't remember that particular message anyway.

It's Volks.  Stuff is always worded awkwardly.  @onion37@

I don't recall what previous lottery emails have said either, but there was nothing unusual for the lottery entry, so I'm pretty sure that's what the email meant.

Nothing to do but hurry up and wait.

cfx
34 minutes ago, Gabriel said:

It's Volks.  Stuff is always worded awkwardly.  @onion37@

True. Without knowing better, the email reads like "there was a problem with your submission; wait until we contact you about fixing it..."

35 minutes ago, Gabriel said:

Nothing to do but hurry up and wait.

In some way I felt like I should've waited longer to enter just so the wait between actually entering and the results wasn't so long. But then I'd have to worry about somehow forgetting or forgetting when the end date rolls around.

BeyondTime
7 hours ago, cfx said:

It's the same text that was used in last year's lottery for Rose of Versailles, and the Sailor Moon stuff.

Edited by BeyondTime
  • Thanks 1

cfx

Just a reminder that today, February 10, is the last day to enter the Volks USA lottey for Ranko. Ending time is stated to be 4PM Pacific Standard Time.

Gabriel

And now we enter the period of Quantum Dollfie, where we cannot know the win/loss state we currently exist in.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

BeyondTime
1 hour ago, Gabriel said:

And now we enter the period of Quantum Dollfie, where we cannot know the win/loss state we currently exist in.

Both, at least until Volks observes the results. 

Gabriel

Tick.  Tock.  Tick.  Tock.

One more week until the results.

Tick.  Tock.  Tick.  Tock.

BeyondTime

Edited by BeyondTime
  • Like 1