Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

UnderOrange

Crystal Cortex Faceup

UnderOrange

It occurs to me I forgot to post this gal! I haven't had the chance to put her body together yet, but I'm excited by how she is turning out!

6k8WmRr.jpg

• Like 6

Pit

Never saw something like this before haha. Nice make up!! is that a smartdoll?? Reminds me a little bit to one.

UnderOrange
Just now, Pit said:

Never saw something like this before haha. Nice make up!! is that a smartdoll?? Reminds me a little bit to one.

Yup, the crystal cortex ones were a limited run, I was excited to nab one.

Pit

Congrats by that! I'm not a smartdoll fan but I must admit danny has crazy and nice ideas. Wonder how she looks in front of a lamp.    

UnderOrange
1 hour ago, Pit said:

Congrats by that! I'm not a smartdoll fan but I must admit danny has crazy and nice ideas. Wonder how she looks in front of a lamp.    

I'll definitely be taking lots of pictures when she's complete. I'm going for a robot sorta look.

24 minutes ago, Tierparkzone said:

Wow, this is by far the cutest faceup for a crystal cortex I have seen yet. And a very nice color combination.

Is that just how the light reflects or does she have a slight silver airbrushing from the inside?

Looking forward to seeing her fully assembled.

Thank you! There's only a tiny bit of pearly blushing that I don't think I could get to show up in pictures if I tried, it's mostly just the translucent material doing weird things. You can see her eyeball whites around the eyelashes more easily when she's got a wig on, but I kinda like the look of it, lol. Brightens up what would have been a lot of shadows otherwise and makes the eyelashes pop.

Lynn

How beautifull makeup! I really like the colours! I'm still pondering what to do to my crystal cortex head. Body parts are already in use, though.

• Like 1

UnderOrange
3 hours ago, Lynn said:

How beautifull makeup! I really like the colours! I'm still pondering what to do to my crystal cortex head. Body parts are already in use, though.

Thank you! I just couldn't wait to try out the color combo to see if it would work. I'm glad it did! I think if I had another head I'd see what it looks like to lean into the reds and yellows... Oooh or maybe purple. There's so many options, lol.

2 hours ago, Meow said:

WOW! that is beautiful!

Thank you! 😄