Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Silent

!-NSFW-! Hmm... West meeting East... let me see... !-NSFW-!

Silent

I used to have barbie dolls. Later I converted to dollfie dreams and anime dolls. 

I sometimes miss barbie/mattel/hasbro style. I wanted to create big Rapunzel hybrid but there was not any big enough large head. 

I often imagine how Mattel or Hasbro makes 1/3 dolls line. (not real but nice)

I always liked hybrids and experiments. Also I used to rebuild bionicles into my own creations. And I was mixing barbies later. I am just 

a crazy doctor of fusion (FuDr.)

When Edna Mode was released I wondered: Hmm, how might she look at her young student age? I was not 100% sure about the head 

scale. So i did not buy her until yesterday. I found a video where Edna was next to toy story barbie. So I started to search the river called 

Internet. And I found very good offer from Czech online store.  (last one piece)

Note1: I was telling myself that I will get a doll for christmass. (just did not know what doll, and for which crhistamass) Maybe a destiny?

Okay, back to the idea.

possible roles:

Edna Mode as young student of fashion design university.

Robot girl using verbatim diskettes to install "spells"/programs and work in combat just like mage in Dungeons and Dragons. (smart cortex hardware required)

Another elvish girl. Maybe might be very forgotten friend of Mirakuru Tsunemi.

Or Nyan-dere? Nyan?

Note2: She reminds me somehow Velma from Scooby Doo. But just a little bit.

(yeah different hair color, perphaps due to big glasses, or we could pretend Velma turned goth)

Note3: Maybe a Clair from first monter high film 

I am very excited to manage attaching the head to torso. This is an experiment. 

I made this photomontage just for fun and visualisation. (me not a photoshop master :) ) Also put it into bikiny to make it less NSFW.

This is long time project. Looking forward for Edna Mode doll. ^^

Note4: Man, I should at last to watch Incredibles 2. I watched Incredibles when I was kid/ early teenager. Edna is fantastic support character.  :)

Note5: I forget what I wanted to write here. let it be just yaaay 

fuzia.png

CL41R.jpg

V3LM4.jpg

cfx
35 minutes ago, AmaFromEU said:

I often imagine how Mattel or Hasbro makes 1/3 dolls line.

This did exist here in the US at least; a few years ago I saw roughly DD-sized Barbies at a local store. Checking online, assuming I found the same thing, they're even a bit larger, 28" tall, but seems like they're discontinued.

Silent
1 minute ago, cfx said:

This did exist here in the US at least; a few years ago I saw roughly DD-sized Barbies at a local store. Checking online, assuming I found the same thing, they're even a bit larger, 28" tall, but seems like they're discontinued.

I know about theese lines. But 28" they seems like giants to dollfies. Also not so much articulation. The best articulation was on big monster high dolls. I remember about 40cm big barbie, that one was fairly articulated.

Silent

So I temprarly used Tsunemi’s obitsu body for short test. Not bad but small head makes feel that body is fat. I wonder how would it go on mini dollfie or obitsu 43. 

2056CA78-D996-42CD-8575-87114B2F6459.jpeg

6CC699EC-AE0C-4458-A6DF-A6EC1ED7E9BD.jpeg

7F63762F-318B-4236-9190-D7822C103C99.jpeg

C06F1826-8F30-4BC4-8272-D72495FB99E0.jpeg

6BC9FF29-5C82-41BD-A887-7166D2D558F4.jpeg

22D4CCF4-13C3-4340-8C6B-F64AC9D85322.jpeg

70C95B10-006E-4170-B904-7B6A18B9A085.jpeg

1245D586-9196-4AEE-8D64-46378CA42FD8.jpeg