Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

WhiteLotus

How to post photo?

WhiteLotus

I am trying to post a photo from my Flickr but I guess I am missing something cause it keeps giving me an error. I am new to this so any help is appreciated. Sorry for being a noob.

BeyondTime
4 minutes ago, WhiteLotus said:

I am trying to post a photo from my Flickr but I guess I am missing something cause it keeps giving me an error. I am new to this so any help is appreciated. Sorry for being a noob.

You need 30 posts, and to have been a member for 14 days before you can post photos.

Here is a link to the forum guidelines: https://www.dolldreaming.com/guidelines/

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

WhiteLotus

Awww, didn’t see that that apply to photos too. Been a member since July but I rarely post.

cfx

I'm not sure that does still apply; it was true on our old forum but I've seen people post pics with their first post here, I think.

For flickr, it's a little convoluted in my opinion. If you're on the page with the picture you want to post, click the "share photo" arrow at the lower right of the screen, then from the popup select the "share" tab at the top, and cut and paste that link in the editor here and it should convert automatically to the image.

If you want the one that has the link to the the picture and the flickr account, use the one under "BBcode" instead. When I've used that version, after pasting I add a return before the second "url" code so that the link is placed below the image instead of beside it, so it looks better.

You can experiment with this in the editor and use the preview (last icon up top) to see the results without actually posting anything; I did that while writing this to make sure I was correct in what I was writing.

Edited by cfx