The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

angelicore

wigs for parabox chara, petite hime etc.?

angelicore

so, i have a couple obitsu 24 which use the heads from parabox that take 5 inch wigs such as chara and petite hime. i know parabox has wigs specifically for this head, but while i do like their wigs i've kind of wanted some more selection than just what's on their website especially since i plan on collecting a lot of dolls this size in the future. ^^ ;; however, i've tried a wig listed as 5-6 inch on a petite hime head before and it just seemed... way too big, my doll's little head was practically swimming in it! 

if anyone has any recommendations for specific shops that sell wigs that fit petite hime, or just any general advice on how to get wigs that won't be too big for her, please let me know! @onion16@

much obliged ♡

♡ (they/them) ♡

Beani

This is a size I am totally unfamiliar with but I know Dollce has a nice selection of 4.5 inch wigs. They may be too small but in the photos they use an Azone Rian as a model so if you can find out how her head compares to Parabox you can try and figure out the sizing and see if it will work. You’d need a proxy or forwarder (not sure if they take foreign cards) to buy here though.

Heres their selection: http://doll.shop-pro.jp/?mode=cate&cbid=1336191&csid=0

edit: Looks like their overseas store may be back actually so no need for translation/a proxy if the item you want is here: https://dollce.stores.jp/?category_id=5ca06fbf3207bc5ee15bf35e

Edited by Beani
  • Like 1

angelicore

Beani, that's such a good idea! ♡ to be honest i've always admired dollce's wigs but it never occurred to me that a 4.5 might work for one of my girls' heads. i'll look into it more and update if i can find anything out regarding sizing. ^^ 

cfx, i can't believe i'd never heard of leekeworld until now! 4-5in definitely seems like it will end up being a better size and their wigs look just lovely, i'll have to bookmark them for next time i'm looking for one. ( ´ ω ` )

♡ (they/them) ♡