The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Beani

Obitsu11 Discussion (Mini Sweets Dolls etc)

monkeypizzasonic

While browsing Instagram I found a person who just recently started making custom Obitsu 11 parts, a head and some ears/tail sets:

I am kinda tempted by the Anubis head, since I love mythology, but it looks like you'd have to dye a doll entirely black or white to match them.

• Like 1

Beani

@monkeypizzasonic Those are interesting! I wouldn’t want one for myself but I love Egyptian stuff. It’s great that these smaller Obitsu bodies allow a slightly cheaper option for those who want small animal resins. It reminds me a little of the foxes this person makes https://tokito-imu.booth.pm/items/1787313

Singer Yuna

Thanks for sharing, they’re super original! (No more dolls Yuna no more dolls)

image.png.cbc1e19648277386a02b21f041664ca5.png

Beani

@Singer Yuna Lies! Everyone needs more dolls!

I was looking at the fox seller again and along with a cool Obitsu 22 Dragon in a suit (lol) I noticed these cat parts for Obitsu 11 are actually still in stock. Hefty price but still tempting! They have a few ear styles too. https://tokito-imu.booth.pm/items/1379940

image.jpeg.dd2ac5b10194b64df3fc07173ba02e26.jpeg

Edited by Beani
  • Like 2

monkeypizzasonic
On 2/8/2020 at 4:07 PM, Gallye said:

Obitsu makes pure black and pure white Obitsu 11 bodies as well! You can see them here on the sales page:

https://www.obitsushop.com/SHOP/58932/58933/list.html

I see them for sale on Mandarake pretty regularly, too.

Neat! But does Obitsu have an English site though? I usually look at their stuff on Parabox or other dealers sites.

Gallye
7 hours ago, monkeypizzasonic said:

Neat! But does Obitsu have an English site though? I usually look at their stuff on Parabox or other dealers sites.

I don't know of one, unfortunately. I've only really seen the black and white ones for sale to foreigners on Mandarake. There's got to be somewhere else, but I don't know where!

Testament

monkeypizzasonic
2 hours ago, Testament said:

Oh, I've seen those petworks ones with the bunny head for sale at like AmiAmi or Hobby Lobby or something, didn't know it was an Obitsu body.

Beani

I bought some new bases to replace the simple black plate Lia came with but clearly didn’t think properly. I bought one of them to suit her current outfit but the shoes have no magnets.. oh well! 

I found stands on both Booth and Minne but I like these ones the most, nice size too: https://mimiel.booth.pm/items/1707277

My boyfriend took the plunge for Mini Sweets at the same time I did so I was looking for a beret outfit for him. Ended up finding a Mercari seller with adorable made to order clothes including seasonal stuff. Wait is 1-3 weeks but I’m excited to see these in person. He ordered a Valentine set and Classic Maid. Tempted to get a Christmas dress early for Lia too (always wanted a Christmas outfit for my larger girls and have yet to get one).

Sellers profile: https://www.mercari.com/jp/u/472301964/

CFCF2851-F222-45EF-AB11-CD03D6D41A8F.jpeg

B217468F-5210-447E-988F-7D3A3963EB81.jpeg

• Like 1

angelicore

those are too cute oh my goodness! definitely going to be bookmarking their profile for when i get my first ob11. 

♡ (they/them) ♡

Beani

@angelicore They really are. Mercari can be a bit of a pain for those outside Japan so it’s a shame they don’t sell anywhere else. There are proxy services that can help buy from there though. 

I forgot to share this snapshot I took of Lia while I was posing my DD Hanako. I’m not sure if Lia looks smaller than she should or Hanako looks like a giant but I simply adore size differences like this!

CE580D8D-F387-45AB-8173-07A2712573E4.jpeg

• Like 1

Beani

Thought I'd share a few shots of Lia from the last month. I already bought more outfits than planned but very happy with the selection. Also invested in a new hand pack cause we all need peace hands (yet I somehow lack them for my big girls still...). 

49760391042_c9289a139b.jpgUntitled by Beani F, on Flickr

49759541863_07c99d05c8.jpgUntitled by Beani F, on Flickr

49760391032_cb172368f3.jpgUntitled by Beani F, on Flickr

• Like 3

Selenae

@Beani Oh, I love your Lia! Thank you for sharing more photos of her! So, I was wondering - does anyone know of any shops that make high- quality eyes for these cuties? I know there are plenty for the bigger girls, but finding 8mm animetic eyes period is proving to be difficult.

Beani

@Selenae Thank you! She really is such a sweety, so happy to have her. 

I usually see Dollce with a lot of 8mm animetic eyes in their physical store but it appears they don't sell them online and I can't find the exact artists online. I found this store and they have SUPER cute eyes that are quite tempting for me (except eye changes terrify me): https://nanadolleye.thebase.in/

There are a few sellers of eyes on Booth as well though a lot of them at sold out: https://booth.pm/en/search/8mmアイ

Seems the first seller I linked also sellers on YAJ, there's this one as well who has quite a few: https://auctions.yahoo.co.jp/seller/aoru0717

Though I can't attest for the quality on any of these myself..

Of course getting shipments out of Japan is pretty delayed/impossible depending the country right now though :(

Edited by Beani
  • Like 1

Selenae

@Beani @cfx Thank you both! I'm bookmarking sites as I find them, so I'll be adding all of these to my folder. I definitely have my eye on a Chuma, and a Mao as well. I'll probably cave for one or the other soon enough, haha.

Beani

@Selenae I see you like the girls with heavy blush face ups! I think Mao is so adorable but the blush is just too much for me. Would love to see one of her around here though!

If I get a second Mini Sweets I am currently leaning towards Methi. Akiba had Snow Methi for their doll of the month and the sample girls were so cute.

image.jpeg.7b17b239ba29a90e4fa3f457d600bf75.jpeg

Sadly, I can’t really justify going to the store in the current pandemic to look at the girls. I could.. but they ask people not to go out so..

Im kinda confused about the Snow Mini Sweets versus the normal. Fairly sure the normal are the Whitey bodies (as that hand pack matches Lia) so is Snow the white bodies? They don’t really look white enough for that.. It says “snow body” on the item page and appears to be Dollce original. But what does one do about hands? 😕

Edited by Beani

Monty

Thought some might be interested in the new doll line Azone announced recently, DOLpokke which have original heads and obitsu11 bodies. They're starting the line with more Hetalia dolls (first Italy, apparently the rest will all follow), but I imagine they'll have other character dolls and maybe even original characters eventually.

The head can also go on a pure neemo body using a new attachment as shown:

This is apparently what the Nezuko (Demon Slayer) pure neemo uses for her head (which...they still havent shown.)

• Like 1

Beani

@Monty Thanks for sharing! I’m not one for boy dolls really but it’s exciting to see a new line showing up! The mouth is a bit off putting to me for Italy though, not sure why. 

Selenae

@Beani Okay, so from what I can gather about Dollce's 'Snow' skin, it's actually a very, very light cream color, not the pure true white of the body that Parabox themselves sells. If you wanted more extra hands, you'd have to put up with a mismatch. Also, yes, I do indeed find myself drawn to the blushy girls. I can't help myself, I think they are too cute!

@Monty Ah, thanks for sharing! Not a Hetalia fan, but Italy is very cute!

Edited by Selenae

Beani

@Selenae Looking at the bodies on their store you are right. It is a little more creamy than the white body. I think it’s nuts not to have matching hands for Snow girls.. guess I will stick with the Whitey bodies only. Dollce ended up closing their physical stores for the rest of this month anyway so I lost the option to go look at the Snow Methi’s in person. Gotta find some reason not to want them now.

Gallye

My Obitsu11 is a Petworks Myamii in black:

spacer.png

She arrived at the beginning of the pandemic, so I haven't really been able to get her proper clothing. This old Puki dress will do for now. 🙂

• Like 1

Beani

@Gallye Cute! With all the AC I’ve been playing I can’t help seeing Myamii fitting right in on my island. Hope you can source some clothes for her soon!