Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
archangeli

MDD Arle Box Opening

Monty

I noticed in it that the booklet she comes with does include the step by step photos for putting her outfit on, which at first glance looked to be missing on the Ranko one shown in this thread. 

(Unless of course there are more pages to that Ranko boolet that aren't shown...) So I'm glad they arent doing away with those photo instructions yet in favour of japanese text only. 

Congrats on getting an Arle, she's so adorable! I'm a little disappointed her box is so big as I was hoping I'd finally have a smaller DD box cos I'm running out of space, but at least its still smaller than Rin/Luka/9S's boxes...

I didnt realise that the plushies were like mini beanbags, thats really cool!

Edited by Monty

Thespian

Arle is still so stinking cute! I hope her new owner loves the dickens out of her

Kiyomi DDS DDH-06 🧡 Miyuki DDS DDH-06 🧡 Shiori DDS Mariko Summer Festival 🧡 Kanade DDDy DDH-07 🧡 Honoka DD DDH-09

Any pronouns are fine

Congratulations on getting Arle! She has such a sweet smile<3

10 minutes ago, Monty said:

(Unless of course there are more pages to that Ranko boolet that aren't shown...) So I'm glad they arent doing away with those photo instructions yet in favour of japanese text only. 

Unfortunately there aren't, but I'm happy to see that it's still a thing! I guess they thought Ranko's default was easy enough for people to figure out. 

Ui-

Arle... I had to choose Ram or her. I Went with Ram for the grail twins, since I had Rem. I have a custom MDD with a Dollce type A head, but... ahhh. I wish I just didn’t stick to my priorities and bought both!!

ONE CAN LIVE OFF RAMEN AND RICE FOR A MONTH!! Lmao

But my next will be a vinyl Smart Doll. I think the cortex looks really bad and cheap, however the vinyl takes my breath away. 

I’m trying to hide my jealousy behind the facade of my next doll (in a year; I already bought five in the last five months lmao). 

Super congratulations. She’s SO dang cute. 

Saku

you don't know how much I envy you hahaha, someday I hope to have an ARLE is the prettiest MDD that has taken volks so far

Enjoy it a lot.

lardroom

Oh, neat! She comes with cute beanbag plushies. I won Arle from the VolksUSA lottery and I cant wait for her to arrive.

• Like 1

Aliezen

She's so cute, hope that I manage to get one!

Tasuke

Wow... i'd have one for sure if i could afford her...

2020164095_ANightatKonomi12-18-23550px.Horizont..png.35eaba54e8b03fbe6a7f7cd252209e94.png

Cydril

her little smile is so precious! Congrats !

• Like 1