Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

RobotDollOmega

Good Day Everyone!

RobotDollOmega

Hello everyone!

I've been looking into dolls for just over a year now (started when I found a somewhat outdated, but useful guide on scale dolls). At the same time I learned about full sized TPE/silicone dolls too.

During my current trip to japan I finally bit the bullet and got myself a libidoll. Immediately after putting her together I developed some pretty strong feelings XD

Been looking for the right eyes and wig to match that of my anime waifu, and had some success today (after learning about wig sizes the hard way...).

I'm also lucky to be able to visit the WonderFest in Makuhari tomorrow, so can share some of my discoveries!

Thanks for reading!

PS: After owning my doll for 3 days now, I'd strongly recommend to anyone potentially getting their first doll to get a standard doll! It'll make life a lot easier. Libidoll seems to have become niche and fallen into obscurity. My engineering mind is already coming up with some fun solutions though (if I can't get spare libidoll parts). Dollfie dreams seems to be a very reliable and widely accepted standard, so use it! XD

• Like 2

RobotDollOmega

Also, forgot to mention, the Libidoll is NOT soft vinyl, so the body is hard and rigid. Fine for me because I can justify it away with her being a robot XD

baldylox

Welcome aboard!  Good to see you here.  Feel free to ask any questions you might have on the DD and SmD girls.  And I look forward to any pics and info from this years WonFes!  I'm super jealous of you getting to go!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Singer Yuna
On 2/8/2020 at 3:23 PM, RobotDollOmega said:

Libidoll seems to have become niche and fallen into obscurity

Aaaah don’t say that before Lime or she’ll hear you and be sad 😢 

I always felt curious about Libidolls (except their libiaccesories, those go far from me) and I regretted in my first travel to Japan when I saw one exhibited, not asking if I could touch her and her magnets. Lime is the first active libidoll I see here so I’m happy to meet her ^^ and she made friends in Japan!

Welcome to dolldreaming doll omega ^^

• Thanks 1

image.png.cbc1e19648277386a02b21f041664ca5.png

RobotDollOmega
5 hours ago, Singer Yuna said:

Aaaah don’t say that before Lime or she’ll hear you and be sad 😢 

If you've ever seen saber marionette, you'll find that she's a very deredere character so pretty hard to make her sad. I'm sure we'll work something out 😉

I always felt curious about Libidolls (except their libiaccesories, those go far from me) and I regretted in my first travel to Japan when I saw one exhibited, not asking if I could touch her and her magnets.

You lucky munter! I haven't seen a single libidoll part in akihabara the entire week I've been there. My japanese needs to get better so that I could utilise the more native channels 😄

Lime is the first active libidoll I see here so I’m happy to meet her ^^ and she made friends in Japan!

Welcome to dolldreaming doll omega ^^

I'm glad, it's appropriate for such a niche character to have such a niche doll base. Plus anytime I find issues with parts (initial wig was wrong colour) I just imagine it to be robot issues, to be fixed in another hardware update XD

Thanks Singer Yuna!

• Like 1