Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

MrFjmg03

Oyuki is home :)

MrFjmg03

Oyuki (DD Yukino) made it home last Wednesday and she is so cute. I was going to change the eyes but she looks so adorable in those purple eyes. The Yukino default face up is the most adorable thing ever. I already love her so  much.

For those of you who know me. You will remember that during these past 9 years I have been in the hobby I have had the DDH-03 head with costum face up 3 times, but I always end up selling them in fact our Baldylox has adopted 2 of them. When I had my first two DDH-03 heads Volks still had the first version of Yukino. I didn't like the 1st version of the face up. I never got the 2nd version when it was in stock at Volks because I don't like the DD body. But even though I love ALL of the previous DDh-03 heads I owned. They never felt right because I always wanted a head with the Yukino v2 face up. The third DDH-03 I owned had a custom face up similar to Yukino, but I made the mistake of getting her in semi white skin. I discover I'm not a fan of the semi white color. It was to pale for my taste. I like the normal much better. So I end up selling her too. 

By the time I decided to get a Yukino v2 Volks was not longer selling her anymore. I always thought the standard Yukino v2 model was going to be in stock, but I was wrong. I only wanted the head because like I mention I don't like the DD body. I found this beauty here on the marketplace but at the time I didn't have the money or wanted to buy the whole doll. I was only interested on the head, so I could put it on the DDdy body. But I got lucky and was able to sell some resin bjd heads that I had and made enough money to buy the whole Yukino. I'm still trying to get use to the DD body I just find it too flat and skinny. 😛

Edited by MrFjmg03
  • Like 3

Gallye

Those eyes are spectacular! And I love the wig with the pigtails in particular. 😄

• Like 1

MrFjmg03
8 hours ago, UnderOrange said:

She's got such a sweet face! Congrats on getting her!

Thank you that's what I love about her that sweet face :)

2 hours ago, Gallye said:

Those eyes are spectacular! And I love the wig with the pigtails in particular. 😄

Thank you. LOL it is the same wig I just did different hair style for each pictures. On the last one she has a pony tail, but the wig doesn't have that much hair so it looks like she has a short hair wig :)

RobotDollOmega

It's a face that deserves hugs and smooches!

Congrats 😉

Ui-

That face looks so innocent. And it’s almost like she’s peering into your soul. In a good way. 

congratulations!!

MrFjmg03
On 2/13/2020 at 7:07 AM, RobotDollOmega said:

It's a face that deserves hugs and smooches!

Congrats 😉

Thank you and I agree :)

On 2/16/2020 at 3:47 AM, Ui- said:

That face looks so innocent. And it’s almost like she’s peering into your soul. In a good way. 

congratulations!!

Thank you and I couldn't have say it better myself. Her face is full of tenderness:)

Here is Oyuki with her most recent look

Edited by MrFjmg03
  • Like 2

Ui-
3 hours ago, MrFjmg03 said:

Thank you and I agree :)

Thank you and I couldn't have say it better myself. Her face is full of tenderness:)

Here is Oyuki with her most recent look

30446640_Unknown.JPG

Whoa. Now that’s gorgeous. What outfit is that? I love the DDdy too. The DD and DDP bodies are all I lack. I’ll most likely get a DDP when they release a larger bust size. 

For some reason though, I love DDS. I have one DDdy, one MDD, and three DDS lol. Though I guess two are Ram and Rem. I just love their body. 

But for real, her face looks so much better with the DDdy bust, and that wig is precious! Those eyes.... they’re amazing.

I have some custom eyes too:

51D18333-8422-44BF-AE03-6067DD6F4813.jpeg.1f2cb4ade6aa983b81b3c7095ff79faf.jpeg
But I’m still waiting for the head sculpt and wig to get here. That’s just a picture I was sent by the artist who did her faceup for me. Her costume will be Jibril from No Game No Life (on a DDS body with L shapely bust; like I said, I love DDS lmao). 

MrFjmg03
4 hours ago, qudoll said:

Pretty hair!

Thank you. I love the color of the hair an do the color of the eyes. I think they go well together. The wig I got it from eBay. It was a very long hair wig with curs at the very bottom. But I nevertheless like it because it has little hair and it look weird. So I decided to cut it when I put it on Oyuki and I think that style suits her better :)

3 hours ago, Ui- said:

Whoa. Now that’s gorgeous. What outfit is that? I love the DDdy too. The DD and DDP bodies are all I lack. I’ll most likely get a DDP when they release a larger bust size. 

For some reason though, I love DDS. I have one DDdy, one MDD, and three DDS lol. Though I guess two are Ram and Rem. I just love their body. 

But for real, her face looks so much better with the DDdy bust, and that wig is precious! Those eyes.... they’re amazing.

I have some custom eyes too:

51D18333-8422-44BF-AE03-6067DD6F4813.jpeg.1f2cb4ade6aa983b81b3c7095ff79faf.jpeg
But I’m still waiting for the head sculpt and wig to get here. That’s just a picture I was sent by the artist who did her faceup for me. Her costume will be Jibril from No Game No Life (on a DDS body with L shapely bust; like I said, I love DDS lmao). 

Your girl is so cute!!! I'm the same for some reason I love the DDS body. I have my Akira in that body the plan was to switch the head to a DDdy body but I just love how she look  as a DDS. The body is so cute. Unfortunately one of her arms was crack when I got her and finally broke from the shoulder joint. It has been so hard to find a replacement because Volks no longer have the parts in stock and on eBay they are way to expensive. I have no money to upgrade the old DDS body to the newest more expensive version. So the poor girl only have one harm at the moment.

Ui-
57 minutes ago, MrFjmg03 said:

Thank you. I love the color of the hair an do the color of the eyes. I think they go well together. The wig I got it from eBay. It was a very long hair wig with curs at the very bottom. But I nevertheless like it because it has little hair and it look weird. So I decided to cut it when I put it on Oyuki and I think that style suits her better :)

Your girl is so cute!!! I'm the same for some reason I love the DDS body. I have my Akira in that body the plan was to switch the head to a DDdy body but I just love how she look  as a DDS. The body is so cute. Unfortunately one of her arms was crack when I got her and finally broke from the shoulder joint. It has been so hard to find a replacement because Volks no longer have the parts in stock and on eBay they are way to expensive. I have no money to upgrade the old DDS body to the newest more expensive version. So the poor girl only have one harm at the moment.

Noooooo. Whenever I hear of breaks and cracks and stuff it makes me so sad. 

They sell join protectors. Do you think that would work? To hold it together?

Ugh I’m so sorry. I feel so lucky that all my girls have the f3 body type... 

Thank you for the compliment. It’s based off this picture, and I even have a tablet for her to drool over. She’s obsessed with knowledge and the tablet has 40,000 eBooks in a language she’s never heard of (since they are in a different world):

706E73D2-6DCD-4AD2-AD5C-2840353B2AD2.jpeg.c63bf906f13860d08f35123b1a454b58.jpeg

Back to your girl. I think she looks so much better with that wig. The eyes are fabulous. Everything about her, even the clothes, look so much better than in the original. She looks so perfectly cute. 

What outfit is that?

• Haha 1

MrFjmg03

The outfit was made by a friend of mine. She send it to me two years ago as a Christmas gift. Actually every piece of clothing she is wearing on the pictures was made and send to me as a Christmas gift by my friend  :)

Edited by MrFjmg03

Saku

the cast of Yukino has always seemed really nice to me ^^ hush at the arrival@onion8@

• Like 1

MrFjmg03
On 3/1/2020 at 7:26 AM, Saku said:

the cast of Yukino has always seemed really nice to me ^^ hush at the arrival@onion8@

Thank you :)