Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Animaster888

seeking custom wig maker

Animaster888

so, I'm trying to find a good wig maker for my customization project. so far, I have found one person on etsy who would charge 60$+shipping for a short brown, feathered bob wig with a white shock of hair in the bangs. I'm personally not sure how fair that price is but I would like to see my options. If you know someone who makes smartdoll wigs, please let me know. thank you!

BeyondTime

AFAIK $60 isn’t bad for a custom wig, but it really depends on quality of the product.  

• Like 2

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

cfx

Yes, assuming the quality is good the price seems reasonable. Typical standard wigs in this size are in the $30 range with $40 also not uncommon.

• Like 1

Animaster888

Thanks guys! ill probably get the wig then!

BeyondTime
1 hour ago, Animaster888 said:

Thanks guys! ill probably get the wig then!

Who is the Etsy seller?

Also be sure to factor in shipping. I've seen a number of Etsy wig makers in Russia, and shipping packages too and from Russia can be expensive.

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

BeyondTime
18 minutes ago, Animaster888 said:

I’ll be curious to see how the wig turns out. 

• Like 1

Animaster888

me too. its a fairly simple design

KingyoNingyo

I've bought a custom wig from her before! She was super communicative and actually took a chance on me because I needed a wig far smaller than she usually makes. Not only did she mail me a beautiful completed wig she also sent me two 'testers' that she'd made to practice with! It did take a while to get mine because she pretty much had to design one from scratch, but I'm totally going to order from her again. Please post pics once your wig arrives!