Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Dollfie-Lover43

Male dolls

Dollfie-Lover43

To be honest, I want to make a boy dollfie dream for my second dollfie dream, but I don't know where to start, can anyone give me some advice or some tips on how to make a male dollfie dream? Thank you all.

Jezrah

That will depend on whether you are looking to have an actual Dollfie Dream brand boy in full, or if you are willing to use a different company or hybrid a DD head with another body.

Actual DD boys aren't yet readily available,  and would need to be purchased as a Dream Choice doll from Doll Point. If you are not in or going to Japan, this would require a proxy. You could also buy DD Kirito second hand if you like him. There is also DDS Boy Len and DDS Boy 9S if you are ok with that size.

As for other companies, there is Smart Doll. Their boys aren't as easily available as their girls, but you can still buy one if you follow the release announcements. They have anime style heads, and don't need to be hybridized. 

There are also boy bodies available from Obitsu. This would depend on your aesthetic preferences and what age you would want the character to be. Obitsu has boys using their new skeleton system that are between 40-50cm. For a bigger boy, they have 55cm and 65cm, but these are based on the older skeleton system and have less posability. The parts are becoming more difficult to replace as well. For Obitsu, there are a few anime style heads available. Most of them tend to be a bit smaller than a DD head, since their newer body line is 50cm and under. You can also hybrid these bodies with a DD head. Some prefer DD Flesh with an Obitsu body, while some prefer DD Semi White skin. It's a judgement call.

There is also technically the Vindoll boys if you wanted a really large muscular male, but they don't carry anime style heads at that company and the skin tones are not compatible with DDs.

• Like 1

32717445532_3aa446bd94_m.jpg

Monty

@Jezrah‘s post covers it well. I know there are Dream Choice proxies around only because ive seen people on Instagram saying they got their Dream Choice boy from a proxy, but I don’t know of any except for one called japandolldirect but I’m unfamiliar with how their prices/fees are and whether or not they’re reasonable. But Dream Choice would give you access to tan DD boys and DDS boys, plus the more mature DDH16, which is the only way to get those.

The one other method depends on how young or slender the boy character is, but it’s to use a readily available DD body with a SS bust. I’ve seen DD boys using a DDS body with the SS bust and so long as the clothes aren’t skin-tight (which would show the hips a bit much - DDs have more noticeable hips than DDS too), Especially if you have baggier clothes on it, which a lot of boys clothing tends to be anyway - visually, when fully clothed, it’s hard to spot the difference between a SS bust DDS and a DDS boy.

For a very young boy you can just use a MDD - it does have really small breasts but they’re invisible under clothes. My Tilo is a MDD and I completely forget his body isn’t technically a boys body until I undress/redress him. I personally prefer the look of the MDD body to the obitsu 40/45 boy bodies cos they’re just cuter to me (ie those lil hands)

I hope you can make a boy eventually! I’m hoping that the boy bodies will eventually be purchasable separately - as happened eventually with the DDP bodies - even if they still made them only available at Akihabara Doll Point it’d be much cheaper to proxy-buy just a body than an entire doll via DreamChoice.

Edited by Monty
  • Like 1