Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Animaster888

paying to be a full member

Animaster888

if I pay on patreon to be a full member do I still have to wait the two weeks or do I get access to the marketplace and doll directory right away and do I have to dm a moderator when I do?

Animaster888

@baldylox I didnt realize I could message you, can you answer this question?

BeyondTime
1 hour ago, Animaster888 said:

if I pay on patreon to be a full member do I still have to wait the two weeks or do I get access to the marketplace and doll directory right away and do I have to dm a moderator when I do?

I think may be some confusion in how the chart shows things. You don't pay to become a Member, you simply participate in the community until you reach a certain number of posts, and a specified time passes. That's partly so people can get to know you before entering into big $$$ transactions with you in the marketplace.

Patrons are people who have chosen to support the forum by donating money to it's upkeep. In return they get some perks like unlimited dolls in the doll directory, more email storage, and a tag on their profile. All of that is on top of what every member gets just by posting and sticking around.

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Animaster888
3 minutes ago, BeyondTime said:

I think may be some confusion in how the chart shows things. You don't pay to become a Member, you simply participate in the community until you reach a certain number of posts, and a specified time passes. That's partly so people can get to know you before entering into big $$$ transactions with you in the marketplace.

Patrons are people who have chosen to support the forum by donating money to it's upkeep. In return they get some perks like unlimited dolls in the doll directory, more email storage, and a tag on their profile. All of that is on top of what every member gets just by posting and sticking around.

ah, im just impatient. I dont want to wait another week but I suppose its not the end of the world. ty for clearing things up

baldylox
22 hours ago, Animaster888 said:

@baldylox I didnt realize I could message you, can you answer this question?

Beyondtime answered it just like I would have.  :)  There's no buying your way in, it's as Beyondtime said.  I know waiting sucks but it's worth it, trust me.  😉

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

BeyondTime
2 hours ago, darkangelxix said:

What’s the doll directory?

It’s a place where you can post images and profiles for the dolls you own. Just click on Doll Directory in the forum’s top menu bar. 

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

darkangelxix
On 2/28/2021 at 12:55 AM, BeyondTime said:

It’s a place where you can post images and profiles for the dolls you own. Just click on Doll Directory in the forum’s top menu bar. 

I just visited the doll directory! I almost die out of cuteness! That’s a dangerous place to visit! It makes you want more dollies!

• Like 2