Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Tierparkzone

Unable to upload photos to the site (Error "-200")

Tierparkzone

I just added a new doll to the doll directory but when I tried to upload a picture of her I got the following error message:1004336386_ScreenShot2020-03-06at23_34_36.jpg.fca7a17a3024818ad573c6ce13bf0b78.jpg

I was unable to complete the upload until I shrunk the original image (~600kb) down to a size of <100kb. As the limit stated there is ~3Mb, I don't think this is the issue (I tried a bigger file and got an error explicitly stating it was too big.) Also tried both - PNG and JPG formats.

The same issue arises, when I try to upload attachments to posts etc. (The screenshot above is again small enough so it works. - And was actually the reason I figured out that small files still work.)

Any idea what could be the cause of this? - I'm using Firefox 73.0.1 (cleared cache, tried with tracking protection and adblock on/off) on OS X.

When I post photos, I usually embed them from my cloud server and don't need to use attachments, so i have no Idea since when this issue exits. My previous entry to the doll directory (September 2019) did not have any issues with the image upload.

BeyondTime
20 minutes ago, Tierparkzone said:

I'm using Firefox 73.0.1 (cleared cache, tried with tracking protection and adblock on/off) on OS X.

I'm using the same version and platform, and I did get the same error. This could be an issue with the forum software and have nothing to do with your system

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

BeyondTime

And that faint grey line between the sentences is what appeared after I tried to upload.

Edited by BeyondTime

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction