Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Animaster888

piercing a smartdoll's ears

Animaster888

is it possible to pierce a smartdoll's ears? I'm making a custom rock star guy and he has piercings so I was curious.

BeyondTime
1 hour ago, Animaster888 said:

is it possible to pierce a smartdoll's ears? I'm making a custom rock star guy and he has piercings so I was curious.

The lobes on mine seem really small, but I don't have a guy so they might be different.

I have seen some earring sellers on Etsy who sell earrings that use magnets so you don't have to drill a hole in the ear.

For girls there are also earrings that seem to clip on, but I think those really only work with long hair that hides the part that is clipping on. They also seem to tend more towards the style of earrings that women wear.

• Like 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

CrazyDollPerson

I have seen a few pierce the ears, but as mentioned above there is a shop on etsy that has a magnet kit for earrings. I bought the kit and several pairs of earrings from them and love it.

• Like 1

Animaster888
5 minutes ago, jenlovesdolls said:

I have seen a few pierce the ears, but as mentioned above there is a shop on etsy that has a magnet kit for earrings. I bought the kit and several pairs of earrings from them and love it.

Link plz? 

CrazyDollPerson

Magnetic earring kit

Not sure if we are allowed to post links but I put it above. That is for the kit. It comes with a pair of earrings and one for like a belly button ring. You can choose the stone. They have other earrings in the shop too, but you get the idea.

Edited by jenlovesdolls
  • Thanks 2

Animaster888
Just now, jenlovesdolls said:

Magnetic earring kit

Not sure if we are allowed to post links but I put it above. That is for the kit.

Tysm! 

• Like 1

BeyondTime
17 minutes ago, jenlovesdolls said:

Magnetic earring kit

Not sure if we are allowed to post links but I put it above. That is for the kit. It comes with a pair of earrings and one for like a belly button ring. You can choose the stone. They have other earrings in the shop too, but you get the idea.

Pretty sure posting links in response to questions it allowed. I've never gotten yelled at for it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction