Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

KatMage

Small bust on a DDdy waist/hip NSFW nude doll pics

KatMage

Hello! Does anyone have a small bust on a DDdy lower torso? I looked a bit and couldn't find what I was looking for. If you don't have a S bust, what about a M? Thanks.

Pit

As far as I know, there are no small and medium busts options for DDdy, released from volks. Just for dd, dds and so on. Therefore, I can just think two options: to customize a dd bust to fit DDdy's lower torso, or to get a bust from another company. About the second option, I dont know the topic, but there are many people here that can help you out.

Edited by Pit

KatMage

Thank you! That's very helpful!

I had found this thread earlier:

http://www.dollfiedreams.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=15994

I also found a thread about cutting excess vinyl down to fit over the DDdy lower torso. I'm fine with modding, I just didn't know if it would work for the look I want. The M looks real nice

cfx

There is a better picture here:

One thing to keep in mind is clothing. DDdy has the extra large butt and thighs compared to regular DD, and of course the huge boobs. Volks clothing that is made to fit DDdy is going to be way too large in the chest for a modded doll like this. Of course, you can mix and match pieces to make things work, or if you're making your own clothing or having something custom made, then it's not an issue.

KatMage

I'm brainstorming this project but also planning on modding this doll to be shorter. I can sew very well, so no problems there...just finding the time to do it haha

In a perfect world I would put a VMF small bust on a DDdy torso

lardroom

I've thought about this exact thing and wanted to do the DD medium bust mod on 2B to make her more game accurate. The default costume is definitely too big in the bust area, but other clothes might work.

A spare bust isn't that expensive and I'll probably end up getting a spare m-bust in the future to do this mod.

KatMage

If you end up doing this combo, I hope you post pics! : )

baldylox

I actually have a DDdy girl with the medium bust on her.  I had an event tomorrow cancel out so I'll be at home all day so I can take pics of her and compare to a regular DDdy setup here if you like.  :)

Billy

• Like 1

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

lardroom
1 hour ago, baldylox said:

I actually have a DDdy girl with the medium bust on her.  I had an event tomorrow cancel out so I'll be at home all day so I can take pics of her and compare to a regular DDdy setup here if you like.  :)

Billy

I'd love to see her.  Is she modded, if so, to what extent. I'm also really curious how clothes fit on her. Especially if you have a SD16 dress. I'm really curious.

Edited by lardroom

BeyondTime

The white dress from the February event fits Oscar just fine, and she's an S-Bust SD16. Her chest is about the same size as the DD M-Bust. She is bigger than a DDDy, but the bodice doesn't seem like it's going to collapse inward from all the empty space inside when she wears it. I need to try the mermaid dress on her.

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

baldylox
19 hours ago, lardroom said:

I'd love to see her.  Is she modded, if so, to what extent. I'm also really curious how clothes fit on her. Especially if you have a SD16 dress. I'm really curious.

I didn't get to taking pics today but I will tomorrow.  She isn't really modded much, just the medium bust as far as the body goes.  But she is an 05 head that had her chin and nose sanded a little so they aren't as pointy as default.  This was done before I got her.  I had her repainted by a friend and now I'm in the process of turning her into an ogre girl named Shion.  :)  

I'll get pics of her with clothing and without so you can see how she looks.  

Billy

• Thanks 1

lardroom
15 minutes ago, baldylox said:

I didn't get to taking pics today but I will tomorrow.  She isn't really modded much, just the medium bust as far as the body goes.  But she is an 05 head that had her chin and nose sanded a little so they aren't as pointy as default.  This was done before I got her.  I had her repainted by a friend and now I'm in the process of turning her into an ogre girl named Shion.  :)  

I'll get pics of her with clothing and without so you can see how she looks.  

Billy

Does this make the doll taller? Proportions may be a bit off (arms too short), but that might be interesting.

baldylox
16 hours ago, lardroom said:

Does this make the doll taller? Proportions may be a bit off (arms too short), but that might be interesting.

Not at all, the bust is just a cover for the inner frame.  Swapping the bust out doesn't change the height of the doll at all.  The only modification is to the lower part of the bust itself, trimming off excess vinyl in order to make it fit onto the DDdy lower torso properly and without any gaps or limits on the movement.  I'll have pics up soon showing these differences.

Billy

baldylox

Ok, I took some photos of my girl with the DDdy lower torso and the medium bust upper part.  Since there are topless pics here I added the NSFW tag to the post and changed the title too.

So anyways here we go!

This is my girl Shion.  She's currently a work in progress as I plan to turn her into an ogre girl.  😉  

49687384052_c2eca6cd05_z.jpgDSC_1148 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

She's the only girl I have with a DDdy lower body and a medium bust.  Here, she's dressed in an outfit that is supposed to be for DD and DDdy girls so it fits her just fine.  The top *is* a bit stretchy so I figured it'd be fine.

49687383727_f2100b7a1b_z.jpgDSC_1149 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Now here's a photo of her topless.  

49687383342_67447b7be1_z.jpgDSC_1150 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

You can see how big the DDdy thighs and booty are here.

49687382992_902068ba7a_z.jpgDSC_1151 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

And here is from the back.  As you can see, the medium bust has been trimmed to fit like the default DDdy bust does.

49687382722_cba55182a6_z.jpgDSC_1152 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Now for some comparison shots.  To the left is an older DD2 body.  I used this because Shion uses the older DDdy body so the busts are identical as are the inner frames and most of the vinyl.

49686547173_845e6620ef_z.jpgDSC_1153 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

See how far down the vinyl below the breasts goes on the DD?  It has to be trimmed down to the length on the right in order for a good fit and no obstruction of movement.  I know some people have used uncut medium or small busts but I don't think it looks that good and it limits motion as well.

49686546833_c8fc3b4b2b_z.jpgDSC_1154 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

You can see here how different the thighs and butts are between the two bodies.  And the trimmed piece looks different of course.

49687079601_8bdcc96433_z.jpgDSC_1155 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

49687381052_c5ec80ae4f_z.jpgDSC_1156 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

And from the back.  Again, the DDdy booty is wider and fuller, as are the thighs.  So if you like your girl with more booty and less boobies, this mod is your thing.  😉

49687380647_6d34de6381_z.jpgDSC_1157 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

49687078251_5c86fba7b2_z.jpgDSC_1158 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

And now we need to see what the normal default setup of the DDdy looks like compared to these others.  On the left is the DD2, then the modded DDdy and on the right is a default DDdy setup.

49687379822_5600ef4d92_z.jpgDSC_1159 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

This shows how the modded medium bust is trimmed to match the DDdy one.  

49686544363_62a57f11a8_z.jpgDSC_1160 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

49687379077_7ce6f87283_z.jpgDSC_1162 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

One last comparison.  Some tighter fitting shirts from Tree Design.  Both are labeled to fit the S-bust up thru the L-bust on DD2 and DD3.  Since the material is very stretchy, it even fits the DDdy busts.

49687076846_289643369e_z.jpgDSC_1163 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

On the M-bust it looks good and is trim and fits well.  On the DDdy it's very tight but still fits well.

49687378377_08ef19f480_z.jpgDSC_1164 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

And leaned forward for some boobie shots!  As you can see, these shirts work for both busts and I'm sure there's plenty more out there that will.  

49687076141_63d85a3ff1_z.jpgDSC_1165 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

As some others mentioned, your major concern for this type body is getting FULL outfits to work well on it since all DDdy sets will be made for much bigger breasts.  The best way to clothe this type body is to do mix and match stuff.  So if you have outfits for smaller busted girls then you can use those tops with DDdy bottoms.  

Hopefully this helps you out!

Billy

• Thanks 2

lardroom

Thanks so much for the pictures and comparisons. I'm convinced and will end up doing this mod for 2B.

Those SD16 dresses from the February collection looked amazing on 2B, but I really think her out of control breasts cause the dresses to have a different expression.

edit: Shion looks great, btw.

Edited by lardroom

KatMage

Thank you so much for these pics! These are great and very helpful!

baldylox
4 hours ago, lardroom said:

Thanks so much for the pictures and comparisons. I'm convinced and will end up doing this mod for 2B.

Those SD16 dresses from the February collection looked amazing on 2B, but I really think her out of control breasts cause the dresses to have a different expression.

edit: Shion looks great, btw.

You're welcome!  I'm all for the DDdy boobs and curves but I completely understand people wanting *just* the lower end curves and not the top heavy look.  Hopefully everything works out for you!  And thanks about Shion!  Her look isn't concrete just yet but I'm sure she'll keep the wig and the horn.  I just need to fine tune the eyes and decide if she will keep the medium bust or go with something else.

2 hours ago, KatMage said:

Thank you so much for these pics! These are great and very helpful!

No problem, I'm happy to help out.  :) 

Billy