Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

ToriaCrux

Mini me?

ToriaCrux

Has anyone here made a mini me/ doll of themselves? If you have pictures I'd love to see them!

(・⊝・)

Tumblr

DOA

charlieriley

That sounds like a good project! I tend to buy dolls who don't look at all like me. They do generally resemble my human kids, tho. 

Poofiemus

Not on purpose! But my first doll is based on Agatha Heterodyne from Girl Genius, and I do wear glasses and have blond hair, so I've had several random strangers come up to me when I have Agatha in public and ask, "Heh, is that what you wish you looked like?" 

I always reply "God no!" because can you imagine being a real life woman with DDDy bazoongas? Just. . .imagine buying that bra. Imagine the back problems. LOL NOPE. 

It is kind of nice that she and I do have some token resemblance though. Feels more like we have camaraderie? Or a family bond? Hard to describe. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

Anna-neko
20 hours ago, Poofiemus said:

I always reply "God no!" because can you imagine being a real life woman with DDDy bazoongas? Just. . .imagine buying that bra. Imagine the back problems. LOL NOPE.

so... do u mean as DDDy girls general proportions or ... as in literal triple-D bras

'cause ooooh boy, bra sizes boldly march down the alphabet, and when you get to G ... why even pretend non-stretched out sweaters exist

Poofiemus
2 hours ago, Chise said:

so... do u mean as DDDy girls general proportions or ... as in literal triple-D bras

'cause ooooh boy, bra sizes boldly march down the alphabet, and when you get to G ... why even pretend non-stretched out sweaters exist

I meant mostly DDDy girls proportions, but my sympathies to anyone who is stuck with the Rest of the Alphabet. 

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

baldylox

Inari says she agrees about the clothing and stretching issues...  😄

DSC_1440.JPG

As for ever doing a mini me doll, I don't think anyone wants to see that from me.  LOL  I only have 2 boys and neither one of them is about to try and go bald and gain weight.  😉

Billy

• Haha 2

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

MoriWitch

I just got my mini me in the mail yesterday (DDH-22 on a mochi ashi body) I still need to give her a face up and im waiting for her wig to come in but hopefully it wont be too long of a wait :)