Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Jezrah

Marketplace and Doll Directory on mobile

Jezrah

Is anyone else not able to load the above referenced pages by clicking the link at the bottom of the mobile web page? I can access specific pages within the marketplace by clicking on the featured ads links, but if I want to browse the whole section by clicking the main link, the page is missing. The same thing happens for the doll directory. I used to be able to view them, but they've been missing for some time for me. I pretty much always use the mobile site from my phone.

32717445532_3aa446bd94_m.jpg

cfx

I never use mobile, but trying now I get The page you requested does not exist with error code 15160/2 on both pages.

Edit: That's probably because I'm not logged in on mobile though as it's asking me to do that.

Mobile used to not work at all for me sticking me in an endless loop of putting up that message asking me to accept cookies; that at least isn't happening anymore.

Edited by cfx

BeyondTime

I get an error if I click the links at the bottom of the page. They work fine if I use the menu at the top. 

Edited by BeyondTime

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Jezrah
19 minutes ago, BeyondTime said:

I get an error if I click the links at the bottom of the page. They work fine if I use the menu at the top. 

Awesome, I completely forgot those links were there. The ones under the menu do work for me as well. Thank you. 😀

32717445532_3aa446bd94_m.jpg