Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

hats

DD Sailor Jupiter

Anna-neko

*slams wallet on table* my girl Mako-chan at last!!

PS: other girls were on DDS bodies, hopefully she will be on DD, to stand out taller a bit

Edited by Chise
  • Haha 1

cfx

Disclaimer: I didn't attempt to read the Japanese text.

If it's her alone, and being shown now, maybe she is the other Dolpa 43 doll along with Sakura?

She looks cute. A bit like Karin? Or maybe it's just the green eyes making me think that?

hats

It looks like she has a release date in June. Not sure what the details of that release are. 

If it’s just Jupiter being released my wallet will be relieved. Minako is a must for me. 

cfx

Dolpa Online, (what Dolpa 43 has become) is now scheduled for June, so that may still be the release. Of course, this could also be some kind of Sailor Moon or other separate event.

I've never seen Sailor Moon nor know much about it other than it's a magical girl show (usually not my thing) so I'm safe from these DDs though I do think this one and Mars are pretty cute.

hats
33 minutes ago, Chise said:

*slams wallet on table* my girl Mako-chan at last!!

PS: other girls were on DDS bodies, hopefully she will be on DD, to stand out taller a bit

It looks like she might be DD. Her announcement photos say Dollfie Dream. Moon, Mercury and Mars all had the DD Sister label on their announcement photos. 

Jezrah
46 minutes ago, cfx said:

She looks cute. A bit like Karin? Or maybe it's just the green eyes making me think that?

I can see that comparison. I think the shape of her smile is also similar to Karin.

I like her sculpt the best so far of the Sailors, but as I'm not attempting to collect them all and Jupiter isn't a favorite of mine, I will pass.

32717445532_3aa446bd94_m.jpg

Selenae

Hoo, boy. I've been holding off on the inner senshi while waiting for Makoto/Jupiter and hoping for Princess Serenity. Auuugh, I love her face. Hate the gloves, though. Come on, Volks. These iconic characters need better gloves and I've seen you do better!

Edited by Selenae

Monty

Hmm Jupiter was probably the inner senshi I was most interested to see the look of, but it’s hard to really tell from these photos unfortunately. I look forward to everyone’s owner pics. I do like her fierce expression but her eyes stand out to me a bit too much - they’re almost neon green when they should be darker. 

Since the anniversary rereleases kinda messed up the yearly December Sailor Moon dolls that seem to be happening lately, I wonder when we can expect Venus? This December might be too soon. But really I want to see Chibiusa the most, if not just for the fact that she’d finally be a new limited MDD or DDP.

cfx

Now that I took time to read the page, it says:

2020年6月6日(土)にボークスのオンラインストア「ドルフィーオンラインストア」にて注文受付いたします。

Orders will be accepted at Volks online webstore on June 6, 2020.

お届けは2020年6月15日(月)より予定しております。どうぞお楽しみに!

Delivery scheduled for June 15, 2020. Please look forward to it!

(more or less...I suck at Japanese)

I'm sure that's a clickwar; the delivery timeframe is too soon for anything else. Hopefully they'll be able to accept business from outside Japan by then.

7 minutes ago, Monty said:

I do like her fierce expression but her eyes stand out to me a bit too much - they’re almost neon green when they should be darker. 

That's true, but it's also very common in Volks pictures for the eyes to look lighter/brighter than they do in reality, and I think this is especially true for green eyes. I think they intentionally emphasize the metallic aspect of the eyes. And overemphasize it in my opinion.

As an example, while I don't have Karin, I have a pair of the Type-S green eyes like she comes with, and they're not nearly as light green in reality as they look in her pictures from Volks.

Edited by cfx

lardroom

How neat. I wonder if they're going to do the Outers (probably not). I'd love a Puu, though.

Mizuumi-no-Otome

Oh....crap. And I was literally JUST about to buy another SDM. 

I was heartbroken when she wasn't at Dolpa last year. I LOVE her, and I vowed to get every Senshi. It doesn't say she's lottery though? That's kind of scary. I've never done clickwar! The idea of a lottery used to terrify me, but now I'm kinda scared I won't be fast enough for clickwar- and I absolutely need this doll lol. 

1 hour ago, lardroom said:

How neat. I wonder if they're going to do the Outers (probably not). I'd love a Puu, though.

I would bet on them doing the Outers, at least I hope so! The season they've been using as the basis for this collection- The S season- is the only one of the entire anime that heavily features all ten senshi, and I have to assume they did that for a reason. 

I plan on collecting all of them, though I do know the Outers will be the toughest to get-particularly Pluto (because she's tan, so even non-SM fans will want her) and Saturn because she's stunning and a huge fan favorite.

Edited by Serena-Hime

BeyondTime
3 hours ago, Chise said:

Her images all say Dollfie Dream, and not Dollfie Dream Sister.

Billy’s head is going to explode. 

Edited by BeyondTime

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

cfx
50 minutes ago, Serena-Hime said:

It doesn't say she's lottery though?

Volks Japan hasn't done lottery since Sailor Mercury and Sailor Mars, I think. Nothing lately anyway.

Mizuumi-no-Otome
1 hour ago, cfx said:

Volks Japan hasn't done lottery since Sailor Mercury and Sailor Mars, I think. Nothing lately anyway.

Oof, that's a little scary but I'll have to keep my hopes up. I'll prepare myself to pay the inevitable secondhand markup, but I'm crossing my fingers that I get her through JP or USA because I really, really need her lol. I'm just glad they didn't do Minako at the same time like they did for Rei and Ami- now that would have been stressful.

AyaToyBox

Makoto Kino my favorite sailor... do i need this DX

Dolpa Online .. what a time to be alive

cfx
2 hours ago, Serena-Hime said:

Oof, that's a little scary but I'll have to keep my hopes up. I'll prepare myself to pay the inevitable secondhand markup, but I'm crossing my fingers that I get her through JP or USA because I really, really need her lol.

Volks USA will still be lottery, based on what they've done with everything lately, and it'll very likely be later so you get two chances. It's how I got Ranko v2; failed at the Japan clickwar, but won the USA lottery.

Edited by cfx

creationdss87

Nooooooooooo click war for sailor jupiter at volks international 😱 ?! I'll prepare for after market prices if I can't win the click war or the lottery 😭

I've been waiting forever for the next senshies as well! 

cfx

I don't know how this one will be, but aftermarket for Sailor Mercury and Mars on Mandarake was just 80,000 yen, quite low for DD. Sailor Moon was 120K though. Currently Mercury is the only one they have.

Edited by cfx

direpoodle

Wow I am so excited for her!!! She looks beautiful, and they did a lovely job on her school uniform too. I'm so relieved they didn't release her and Venus at the same time, but I'll need to make sure I have the money to expect Venus soon too! I really hope they'll continue with the outer senshi as well. I hope I'll be able to get her through whichever method!!

nettle_tea

She looks beautiful! I agree that she looks a bit similar to Karin, but I don't think that's really a bad thing... the sculpt really suits the character, in my opinion. And besides, the similarity might help keep her aftermarket price down.

BeyondTime

In a way it’s probably good that I can never get into their website during the clickwars because I can’t trust DHL with a delivery like this. The upside is I have a good chance to get her from Volks USA in a lottery or possibly their winter event. 

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

baldylox
16 hours ago, BeyondTime said:

Billy’s head is going to explode. 

It definitely did.  Twice.  Once when I saw that she was finally coming out and at how lovely she is. Then it did it again when I saw she's a clickwar item.  :(  I haven't won a clickwar in YEARS. I fear I might have to get her on the aftermarket unless Volks USA gets her in the lottery later on.  I've done very well there the last few times I've gone after things so hopefully that's an option for me and others wanting this amazing lady.  😉

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

BeyondTime
12 minutes ago, baldylox said:

I've done very well there the last few times I've gone after things so hopefully that's an option for me and others wanting this amazing lady.  😉

I think we have good odds in Volks USA, and I’d be surprised if she didn’t reappear in the winter event the way Usagi did in 2018, and Rei /Ami did in 2019. 

On a separate note, she looks like she’s a DD—M which is perfect imo. She’ll be taller, and have more “talent” than the DDS girls. 

• Like 1

Anna-neko

.... i have the worst lotteries luck, so just saying it now - if anyone wins the uniform and wants to trade for Rei's uniform instead.....

Also, was anyone else lowkey wishing they'd give her the tiny antenna on the tiara, like in a lot of manga art?

Volks, come on Volks, once your line of Inner Senshi is done, plz do princess dresses for them!!