Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Victoria

Outfits for male Smart Dolls / SD13

Victoria

Hi everyone,

I'm on the search for a neat outfit for Eiji, who is currently on the way to me.

The problem is: I adore high quality and elegant clothing, especially if it would be im a medieval nobleman style or smth. similar. A handsome vampire outfit, would be cool, too. xD The smart doll shop, on the other hand, has casual clothes only. -.-

Do you know if there are any webshops for SD13 male outfits which might be interesting for me? Or are there websites of seamstresses who would take commissions? (I'm super picky, sadly. I don't really care that much about the price if I know the result would be AMAZING ;-; In my opinion Volks has one of the most amazing clothes and would love to find someone whose work is similar with the looks)

Edited by Victoria

CrazyDollPerson

I feel your pain! I am picky too, and when I had the boys I had the hardest time finding things I liked for them that actually FIT! People gave me numerous places to buy stuff, but sadly most was not to my style or what I wanted :( 

I really wish more clothing was made for the boys. I sold all mine because I couldn't find anything I wanted for them, and shoes were another matter. I hope you can find what you are looking for! I would love to see pictures if you do!

• Like 1

Victoria

Oh, what kind of places did they suggest? 

I'm a little bit sad that it seems to be hard to find boy clothes I like in general. There are a few which l adore but these are for SD17. -.- I have heard SD13 should fit Eiji best but since there is not database for Volks outfits (my fav. company if it comes to clothing) and the shop just lists the newer stuff,  I'm having a hard time to find any male outfits. 

Edited by Victoria

Victoria

Ty. :)I find it hard to browse as you can't even filter boy and girl outfits. But I will check it out even more carefully this evening. So far most stuff that catches my eyes are for girls. xD 

That one looks awesome...

http://legenddoll.net/goods-5504.html

(Even though it's still not 100% what I'd like) But the price tag is kinda heavy for smth. that might not fit in the end. And I'm not sure how exactly this will look in real life. (Besides the fact that all pictures are pretty dark)

EDIT: I have read in the comments that it should be possible to provide measurements for a custom outfit. Is there any website where the measurements of smart doll boys are listed? xD I have seen it several times for DDs but not SmDs. 

I'd like to get one of these dresses I have added to this post. As Eiji and her will be lovers (haha, I wonder, if he already knows xD) I'd like to get smth. that looks similar in style for a boy. She'll also get a dress eith Victotian Era touch, so at least in that case it might be easier to find smth. for Eiji. 

415a708ffec4689acb0680e0854da8e9.jpg

80c907fd6b892b990747a0cd66575153.jpg

Edited by Victoria

CrazyDollPerson
8 hours ago, Victoria said:

Oh, what kind of places did they suggest? 

I'm a little bit sad that it seems to be hard to find boy clothes I like in general. There are a few which l adore but these are for SD17. -.- I have heard SD13 should fit Eiji best but since there is not database for Volks outfits (my fav. company if it comes to clothing) and the shop just lists the newer stuff,  I'm having a hard time to find any male outfits. 

They suggested a few etsy sellers like TTYA, and Tobias Malfoy, and a few websites which I cannot remember as they were hard to navigate and I gave up on them 😕

Tobias Malfoy will do custom clothing, he made an outfit for my Crimson. He is in the UK and the price can be steep though.

Victoria
1 hour ago, jenlovesdolls said:

They suggested a few etsy sellers like TTYA, and Tobias Malfoy, and a few websites which I cannot remember as they were hard to navigate and I gave up on them 😕

Tobias Malfoy will do custom clothing, he made an outfit for my Crimson. He is in the UK and the price can be steep though.

Can u show it to me, by chance? Now I'm curious. 😮

It looks like he is mainly working on casual clothes, so idk if the outfit I have in mind would meet my expectations. (If he would be willing to do that at all)

Price doesn't  matter that much if I know I get something with nice materials, quality, awesome looks while knowing it actually fits Eiji. I think I will be happy with just one special outfit for him.

Edited by Victoria

CrazyDollPerson

I don't have the doll or clothes anymore :( they were casual. He made me some cargo pants and a button down shirt, but I have seen him make other types of clothes for other people. It can't hurt to message him through his website or etsy with a photo and ask if he can replicate what you want though 😄

CrazyDollPerson

There was also someone else that made custom clothes and for the life of me I can't find the info, they made custom fantasy things for a few people that looked amazing...also Dollgerie does customs, and their stuff is very good quality.

• Like 1

Victoria
1 hour ago, jenlovesdolls said:

There was also someone else that made custom clothes and for the life of me I can't find the info, they made custom fantasy things for a few people that looked amazing...also Dollgerie does customs, and their stuff is very good quality.

As for Dollgerie, I like the Hogwarts Robe as well as the Arabian Dancer set very much, but there is something about many dresses and other outfits that just looks not like I'd like it. (Especially the buttons xD Not sure why, but to me buttons, ribbons and these "lines" look a little bit off to me quite often if I see custom outfits) So I don't think the result would be satisfying for me.

I think I will contact Tobias Malfoy. I'm curious what his answer will be. 

CrazyDollPerson
3 hours ago, Victoria said:

As for Dollgerie, I like the Hogwarts Robe as well as the Arabian Dancer set very much, but there is something about many dresses and other outfits that just looks not like I'd like it. (Especially the buttons xD Not sure why, but to me buttons, ribbons and these "lines" look a little bit off to me quite often if I see custom outfits) So I don't think the result would be satisfying for me.

I think I will contact Tobias Malfoy. I'm curious what his answer will be. 

If I can figure out who that other person is that makes all the custom stuff I will let you know. 

• Like 1

Victoria

I'm tempted to commission the Knight outfit. I was told that they could do that for Smart Dolls, too, if I'd tell the measurements.

Does anyone one know where I can find the measurements for a Macho body and Eiji head?

I have found this picture and flickr and I'm wondering if these are accurate. 

Screenshot_20200524-214057_Samsung Internet.jpg

Lynn

They seem to be mostly accurate. One crucial measurement is missing from the picture. The upper arm circumference from the widest point is 9 cm (slim body has 8 cm). I hope the modern macho type body's measurements are same as an old macho type body. The body in the picture seems to be an original (old) macho body (same as my Eiji). However, there is at least one difference, the foot measurement. Foot width is 2,5 cm currently. Foot lenght remains same.