Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

BeyondTime

MDD Mochi-Ashi

Akemi3167

My Mochi ashi came in as well! Yay for tanned chubby bunnies!

• Like 7

peachies

For anyone wondering what DCH-20 with 01 makeup looks like, she is the one on the left! She can look concerned or pouty, depending on the angle and how you part the wig. Makeup 02 is on the left. There is no 03 for this sculpt.

I just received these two girls from my proxy last week, and I am so happy I got them! I was originally on the fence about mochiashi, but they are sooo adorable in person. The DCH20 sculpt is so cute. I'm debating getting a third one in SWS!

I also have the tan girl in a DDP bodysuit. It fits perfectly and doesn't feel too big or stretched out!

spacer.png

Edited by peachies
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 2

miraclelovely

im thinking of getting a mochi-ashi body for my manaka, but im not sure if it'd look good or not. all these pics are really inching me closer to getting one tho

• Like 4

Ylse
On 9/21/2020 at 1:01 AM, peachies said:

For anyone wondering what DCH-20 with 01 makeup looks like, she is the one on the left! She can look concerned or pouty, depending on the angle and how you part the wig. Makeup 02 is on the left. There is no 03 for this sculpt.

I just received these two girls from my proxy last week, and I am so happy I got them! I was originally on the fence about mochiashi, but they are sooo adorable in person. The DCH20 sculpt is so cute. I'm debating getting a third one in SWS!

I also have the tan girl in a DDP bodysuit. It fits perfectly and doesn't feel too big or stretched out!

spacer.png

Aaaaaah they are so cute together!!! Also thank you for having the DDP bodysuit on, it doesn't seem to be way to large in the upper section and the arms. 

Guess we now also know that there is no DCH20 M03 😬

hellFlower

got a shipping notice for my body + feet 20 minutes ago! i ordered at 3am on the 31st if anyone is curious! i’m super excited... i’ve never had anything delivered by DHL before so i’m curious to see how quick it will get here.

i’d like to thank volks for the birthday present lol

• Like 2

Kotone

I forgot to post here but I have my second mochi girl now! The day after the body arrived we had dry enough weather that I was able to paint the 10 head I had modded.

8EDA85B3-AEF9-44B0-8468-FC97258EF925.jpeg.6426c1771d2b43309a23c14ca5b423cd.jpeg

This is Lolo!

• Like 7

Ylse

Got the body yesterday together with other Volks stuff and wewt the legs are chonky~ Like even plumpier than I first expected haha 😂 

I thought I would dislike the bigger hands but it also looks better than expected.

So far I like the new body! 😬

• Like 2

Victoria
On 9/21/2020 at 2:13 AM, miraclelovely said:

im thinking of getting a mochi-ashi body for my manaka, but im not sure if it'd look good or not. all these pics are really inching me closer to getting one tho

I had the same thought. xD I'm pretty sure it does look super cute as she looks great on a regular MDD body, too. 

I think I'm getting this body for her in the near future.

• Like 1

miraclelovely
54 minutes ago, Victoria said:

I had the same thought. xD I'm pretty sure it does look super cute as she looks great on a regular MDD body, too. 

I think I'm getting this body for her in the near future.

if u go through with it, pleaaase post pics! i bet she's gonna look perfect~

myownlittleworld

Hi Guys, I am wondering if anyone has the actual foot measurement of the Mochi Ashi? Length and width???

baldylox
On 9/22/2020 at 10:07 AM, Kotone said:

I forgot to post here but I have my second mochi girl now! The day after the body arrived we had dry enough weather that I was able to paint the 10 head I had modded.

8EDA85B3-AEF9-44B0-8468-FC97258EF925.jpeg.6426c1771d2b43309a23c14ca5b423cd.jpeg

This is Lolo!

OMG THAT WITTLE FACE!!!  <3 

She is so adorable! I love her look!

Billy

• Like 1

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Manaphyyy
12 hours ago, myownlittleworld said:

Hi Guys, I am wondering if anyone has the actual foot measurement of the Mochi Ashi? Length and width???

I measured my girl's foot and the length is 5.7 cm, width at the ball of the foot is 2.5 cm, and the height from the arch of the foot straight up to the top of the foot/where the vinyl ends is 2.6 cm.

• Like 1

myownlittleworld
8 hours ago, Manaphyyy said:

I measured my girl's foot and the length is 5.7 cm, width at the ball of the foot is 2.5 cm, and the height from the arch of the foot straight up to the top of the foot/where the vinyl ends is 2.6 cm.

Thanks so much! I have been thinking of trying for one when the base bodies get to Volks USA. This helps a lot. <3 

• Like 1

hellFlower

she arrived! she finally arrived! and oh my god. I cannot take how absolutely adorable the legs are! they're way thicker than I thought they would be, but I ain't complaining. I bought some clothes for her off taobao, but they were only shipped to me just today, so I've just thrown her in stuff I know won't stain her.

image1.jpg.c38d7f2b3fcc49fb1cabf8e94ec332c5.jpg

she's not looking super TMP-ish at the moment, but she's still very cute! I'm not super fond of her whole mouth area, but it was my first time modding that area + i used my mortal enemy acrylic when painting it, so in retrospect it could've turned out a lot worse. i really like her eyes though! i'll be redoing this faceup at some point in the future though, since the colours I used are too warm for semi white and it looks a little wierd in person.

also, if anyone was curious, the mochi-ashi feet are almost exactly the same size as an obi50's feet (which also happen to be the same size as dollmore kid feet, if anyone's looking for shoes) they're just a little thicker on the top of the feet.

• Like 3

darlingdeers

I'm so jealous... I still haven't even gotten my shipping confirmation yet... my poor body-less baby... 😔

• Like 2

magique

For usa people who ordered a Mochi-Ashi body from volks, how much was shipping? I've heard shipping has been very high lately, but would like to order soon.

hellFlower
23 minutes ago, darlingdeers said:

I'm so jealous... I still haven't even gotten my shipping confirmation yet... my poor body-less baby... 😔

awh no! when did you order?

if it's any consolation, the tracking order for my body showed "shipping information received" on the 9th but it was only actually shipped out to me last week, so I can only imagine Volks is super backed up on packages right now.

with any luck, hopefully you get a shipping notice this week!

• Like 1

20blackbags
9 minutes ago, sweets said:

For usa people who ordered a Mochi-Ashi body from volks, how much was shipping? I've heard shipping has been very high lately, but would like to order soon.

Shipping is between $20 and $30. I had extra stuff so I had $32 shipping. 

• Thanks 1

Poofiemus
2 hours ago, darlingdeers said:

Same, placed my order on the 3rd Japan time, still no shipping notice. I did order some older items that were still in stock, though, and wonder if that's a factor.

• Like 1

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

darlingdeers
4 hours ago, hellFlower said:

awh no! when did you order?

3 hours ago, Poofiemus said:

Same, placed my order on the 3rd Japan time, still no shipping notice.

I also placed mine on the 3rd. This is my first Volks order... should I have expected this long of a wait? :(

No "shipping information received" or anything... 

Poofiemus
2 minutes ago, darlingdeers said:

I also placed mine on the 3rd. This is my first Volks order... should I have expected this long of a wait? :(

No "shipping information received" or anything... 

Volks has never been prompt but COVID has messed things up even more.

Just curious, did you only order the Mochi Ashi, order it with other items from the Dolpa, or order it with other, older items? Jezrah and I had older and standard items in our orders, so now I'm wondering if there's a pattern.

• Like 1

darlingdeers
49 minutes ago, Poofiemus said:

Volks has never been prompt but COVID has messed things up even more.

Just curious, did you only order the Mochi Ashi, order it with other items from the Dolpa, or order it with other, older items? Jezrah and I had older and standard items in our orders, so now I'm wondering if there's a pattern.

Just the body, but if I could have afforded more than that I would...

Poofiemus
Just now, darlingdeers said:

Just the body, but if I could have afforded more than that I would...

Gotcha. So I guess your order and mine are mostly delayed due to order date, though my order having stuff they have to rummage for probably doesn't help my case lol.

• Like 1