Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
CuteOne

"OC heck" Gio, Ashley & more

CuteOne

So Ashley and Gio have been floating around in my mind for the last 8(?)ish years but I haven't really done much with them until recently. Last year I purchased a DDH10 head with the intentions of reshelling another character of mine but that didn't really pan out and instead I opted to sand the mouth off of it just to see if I could. So skip a few months and I've got this modded DDH10 that I have no idea what I'm going to use for and I see the DWC01 head when the idea hits me I should make these characters into mini versions of themselves.

Lets start off with Gio and what I've got planned for him so far.
Head: sws DDH10 (mouth has been sanded off)
Eyes: cp-works J type in gray (bought)
Wig: ? (I'm looking around and I have a list of a few that could work but I haven't settled on anything quite yet.)
Faceup: ? (I'm not sure who I want to paint him but I still have more than enough time to decide. Guaranteed though he's going to have dark circles under his eyes. lol)
Body: sws MDD or DDP (This will probably be the last thing that I buy for him since I'll have to save up.)
Clothing: (I'm still debating on if I want him to wear cargo shorts with some black leggings under them, pants or just have him always wearing formal clothes.)

Now for Ashley:
Head: ns DWC01 (bought)
Eyes: ? (I have some baf eyes that could work for her but I might just get her new ones.)
Wig: Leekeworld (I'm not sure which one I'm going to pick from here but I'm pretty sure that I'm going to go with this company.)
Faceup: ? (Haven't decided on the artist for her either.)
Body: MDD Mochi-Ashi (These were just announced and there's no way I could pass it up, it's cute as a button!)
Clothing: (She's a little easier to deal with than Gio since she has an idol-ish thing going on. I'm aiming to get her the cutest frilliest things I can find, maybe go with a magical girl route for her?)

I've slowly started collecting items for them but since this year is the year for Annie and Loid to get completed I won't be able to pick this up until I'm done with them. I'm hoping to pick up this project with more focus toward the end of 2020 or mid 2021. There should be some updates soon since Gio's eyes should be coming in sometime in the near future.

Edited by CuteOne

You know you can turn off signatures if they make you uncomfortable.

📸Instagram📸

CuteOne

Small Update:
I received Gio's eyes a day or so ago and they're beautiful! Sorry for the garbage photo quality.
1.png.43ace05076006ed773e0cd1a83e23d4b.png
Next on the list will be Ashley's eyes or wigs for both of them. We'll have to see though with how crazy the post has been lately. As for actually getting started on these two toward the end of 2020/start of 2021 that was wishful thinking! lol

I've started another project, this one is for my husband. The doll in question has been dubbed "Woodyphilia" by a few friends and that's the name he's keeping. The body will be multipurpose though since I have an idea as to what I can use Type-L/ Type-M head (we'll see what head I actually end up with) the body will come with.

• Like 2

📸Instagram📸

CuteOne

I can't believe I didn't post him up sooner but Woodyphilia was acquired on Sep 28th. I just need to get him some lingerie.
image.png.99b60a8ff352fc014ea67faf99909532.png

Currently I'm kind of all over the place with doll plans, that's why I added the "& more" to the title. My doll plans have gone out the window with the release of Marisa (which I totally can't pass up).

Edited by CuteOne
  • Haha 3

📸Instagram📸