The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

baldylox

Sexy pics with Manami over the years (nsfw)

baldylox

As most of the older forum users know, Manami is pretty much the epitome of sexy here in my doll family.  She's very at home in her body and has no problem showing it off to whoever happens by.  LOL

Let's see how this has progressed over the years as she used to not show off quite as much as she does now.  😉

When she first arrived here, she only had one outfit, this Volks pink bunny set.

5845415014_c330b55c13_z.jpgDSC02485 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

While short in the skirt and showing off some cleavage, it wasn't too racy.  She had this outfit for about 2 months before I finally got her different stuff.  One of these outfits showed off her top a bit more.

5844872927_2f5c6a97a3_z.jpgDSC02748 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

She seemed to have no problem with that type top so I got her more outfits that accented her chest.  :)  Here's a few different ones she liked.

5844898403_30d27782da_z.jpgDSC03298 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

5844915019_3e2b391f4c_z.jpgDSC05642 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

5844917995_d210192e22_z.jpgDSC07113 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

She then started to be more at home showing off a bit more.  She'd run around the house in her undies quite often.  But she'd also lounge like that too.

5848841562_0be8701268_z.jpgDSC_0238 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

5848869104_ba809dd126_z.jpgDSC_0248 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Then she found lingerie.  After getting a few different sets, she really came out of her shell and turned into a supermodel.  😉

5944851206_d808291785_z.jpgDSC_1044 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

6697742943_a5c7a63467_z.jpgDSC_4248 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

She also found swimsuits to wear and show off in.

6923049622_b74dfbf33e_z.jpgDSC_5322 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

6922999206_529ebe67cd_z.jpgDSC_5334 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

After this, I got her Peach Pai silicone boobs and she went crazy.  XD

7019322067_651f3d6cac_z.jpgDSC_5376 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

6873257894_f7bddec831_z.jpgDSC_5392 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

6873199806_a6df6df2a7_z.jpgDSC_5418 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

8385435178_d720687438_z.jpgDSC_9688 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

8384321155_6ec365c671_z.jpgDSC_9707 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

8682396824_7f941854aa_z.jpgDSC_0678 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

She loves showing off her boobs to everyone.  She knows she looks good and doesn't care who she tells.  LOL

10102588464_25a37dc0cf_z.jpgDSC_0204 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

29078901438_191c68ee89_z.jpgDSC_1098 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

She's had a few different sets of Peach Pai but her favorites are the 2XL size.

21726968818_f85af5ba16_z.jpgDSC_6032 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

19192928542_1639ca7855_z.jpgDSC_4778 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

15631538232_439e46c4d1_z.jpgDSC_3089 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

15606949826_9e0ce81f97_z.jpgDSC_3102 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

And of course she also likes to dress up with her sisters sometimes.  Miyuki loves playing sexy dress up with Manami.

26374611352_25f02480b6_z.jpgDSC_6899 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

18576270344_0f08f523ec_z.jpgDSC_4776 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

14990628404_d013b9fe00_z.jpgDSC_3026 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

5944267885_8c2c6be83e_z.jpgDSC_1028 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

And there we are!  A little look into the sexy side of Manami!  We'll see what else we can come up with for the next post!  :)

Billy

• Like 8

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Chihaya

Love the high levels of dedication💫

Dollfie Dreamer, Minion of GEOTUS, idolm@ster

baldylox
11 hours ago, Chihaya said:

Love the high levels of dedication💫

Haha, thank you!  She does make sure to do it right when she does the sexy.  😉

Billy

Ui-

Those heels she’s wearing in the photo with the bike are adorable. She’s adorable. 

Also, the silicone busts, are they worth it? It seems like it might be based on those photos. I know you’ve seen this one, 

9E3D1296-3529-4B38-839F-452AEF54435E.jpeg.dd80e91b290e633d0a4d5cd1735cc9f0.jpeg

But do you think it’ll make as much noticeable difference as... I guess I’m answering my own question by rechecking photos lol. Guess that’ll be my. Next purchase 😂 

Really like that pink bikini too. Do you happen to remember where you got it? No big deal if you can’t. I need to pick up some more lingerie and bikinis anyway. 

Edited by Ui-
  • Like 1

baldylox
5 hours ago, Ui- said:

Those heels she’s wearing in the photo with the bike are adorable. She’s adorable. 

Also, the silicone busts, are they worth it? It seems like it might be based on those photos. I know you’ve seen this one, 

But do you think it’ll make as much noticeable difference as... I guess I’m answering my own question by rechecking photos lol. Guess that’ll be my. Next purchase 😂 

Really like that pink bikini too. Do you happen to remember where you got it? No big deal if you can’t. I need to pick up some more lingerie and bikinis anyway. 

Thank you very much!  The heels are from Azone and I think they are older.  

The silicone busts are SO WORTH IT.  😄  I absolutely love them on the girls.  They look great in and out of clothing and are more realistic looking than the default DDdy breasts.  Yes, they can be expensive but I still think they look wonderful no matter what.  If you keep them powdered with baby powder and be careful with the clothing you put on them, they will last a long time and look great.

The pink bikini set is from Volks.  It also come with a pair of white shorts and a blue and white striped top.  It's a great set that you can find on Mandarake often for between $80 to $100.

Billy

• Thanks 1

Ui-

You’re a lifesaver when it comes to asking questions haha. I’m surprised you remember all of this, considering you must have hundreds of outfits and wigs lol. 

Thanks so much. I’ll keep checking Mandarake. I think it’d look good on a freckled Towa.

Last question. How often would I baby powder the busts? As far as I can remember, Towa is my only DDdy. I really need more. I have so many DDS and DD, plus six MDD (some I’m currently customizing and doing the faceup). I may try to freckle Towa tomorrow. Hm. Wish I had a better outfit to show the freckles off. Mandarake a day keeps the money fairy away. *dumps wallet out and shakes it* Where did it all go D; *looks at my basement* Oooh.. haha.  

baldylox
11 hours ago, Ui- said:

You’re a lifesaver when it comes to asking questions haha. I’m surprised you remember all of this, considering you must have hundreds of outfits and wigs lol. 

Thanks so much. I’ll keep checking Mandarake. I think it’d look good on a freckled Towa.

Last question. How often would I baby powder the busts? As far as I can remember, Towa is my only DDdy. I really need more. I have so many DDS and DD, plus six MDD (some I’m currently customizing and doing the faceup). I may try to freckle Towa tomorrow. Hm. Wish I had a better outfit to show the freckles off. Mandarake a day keeps the money fairy away. *dumps wallet out and shakes it* Where did it all go D; *looks at my basement* Oooh.. haha.  

Ha ha, I'm glad I could help you out!  I don't remember every outfit I've got but most of the Volks ones stand out to me.

Agreed!  Freckled Towa would look amazing in that pink bikini!  <3 

I powder my girls busts prolly once a month if needed.  Most often I handle them by changing clothes or moving them on the displays so they don't really catch a lot of dust here.  But I will take off their shirts and powder them once a month or so if they need it.  If they feel sticky at all or look dusty then I take the bust off the girl and wash it, dry it and then powder it and put it back on them.  It doesn't take long so it's not a bother at all.

I look forward to seeing a freckled Towa!  I hope she turns out great for you!  As for outfits to show off a freckled body or bust, low cut shirts or lingerie or swimwear are always great for it.  😄

Billy

Anna-neko

for being such a lil prima, I'm surprised she hasn't fancy painted fingernails more often!

baldylox
On 6/22/2020 at 7:22 PM, Chise said:

for being such a lil prima, I'm surprised she hasn't fancy painted fingernails more often!

Ha ha, she doesn't want her nails getting all dirty from cookies and beer.  LOL  😉  

She has a few hands she uses with painted nails but doesn't really worry about them often.

Billy

Meguchi

@onion8@ I missed Manami, I haven't posted anything every since we moved the website. What I missed the most is Bud, Sprout and Louise; now I have a backlog of posts to look over lol... oh man how I missed their banter and antics.

31331.png.dfd4a63f40636b8096732abe211870c7.png

baldylox
3 hours ago, Meguchi said:

@onion8@ I missed Manami, I haven't posted anything every since we moved the website. What I missed the most is Bud, Sprout and Louise; now I have a backlog of posts to look over lol... oh man how I missed their banter and antics.

Ohh, it HAS been a while!  Glad to see you back!  :)  Thank you about Manami and the other girls!  You do indeed have some stuff to go thru.  😉  I hope you enjoy reading!  <3 

Billy

• Like 1

ButtonsMcGee

She's so cute! It's also amazing how her expression can "change" just from the different angle you take pictures of her from. Nice photography work there~

baldylox
2 hours ago, ButtonsMcGee said:

She's so cute! It's also amazing how her expression can "change" just from the different angle you take pictures of her from. Nice photography work there~

Thank you very much!  I too am always amazed at how camera angles can give a static, unchanging face up VERY different expressions.  Same for lighting, it's just really cool how you can get so many looks from these girls.  It took me ages to figure out how to do it but practice is what does it so I've taken thousands of photos to get where I am with my photography.  I really am happy you can see this in them!  <3 

Billy