Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Chiakisenpai

Best place for 'kawaii' DD clothes?

Chiakisenpai

I'm looking for a shop with lots of pinks, pastels and the kawaii style.

If anyone has any suggestions let me know!

So far I know Doll Delights, any other shop would be helpful:)

And it can be outside of the US as well~

Kotone

Petite Bonita on Etsy is one of my go-tos. She makes the cutest lolita dresses!

• Like 1

MegWesley

I am a fan of TooCuteClub on Etsy. Pastel casual clothes. I have a sylveon shirt for Miku from her and it is great quality.

• Like 1

Home: Hatsune Miku ♡

RainbowNanaki
1 hour ago, MegWesley said:

I am a fan of TooCuteClub on Etsy. Pastel casual clothes. I have a sylveon shirt for Miku from her and it is great quality.

I have a pair of their older sweaters before they transitioned to using sublimation printing and I love them! Seconding the great quality.

He/Him --- I like making stuff --- Please don't make sexual/lewd comments about my dolls, thank you!

At Home: Tyler (Akira 2nd), Adrienne (Smart Doll Mirai Cortex), Bryan (Smart Doll Eiji, cinnamon ver.)

Waiting For: Nothing atm

Wishlist: Smart Doll Crimson Kai in tea skin

Banjo

Oh just added this shop in my favorites on Etsy too cute 😻

baldylox

www.dolldelights.com usually has very cute stuff for DD, MDD and Smartdoll.  I shop there often.  :)

Billy

• Like 1

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

RainbowNanaki

Doll Delights has been caught stealing designs multiple times, I cannot recommend shopping there.

He/Him --- I like making stuff --- Please don't make sexual/lewd comments about my dolls, thank you!

At Home: Tyler (Akira 2nd), Adrienne (Smart Doll Mirai Cortex), Bryan (Smart Doll Eiji, cinnamon ver.)

baldylox
5 hours ago, RainbowNanaki said:

Doll Delights has been caught stealing designs multiple times, I cannot recommend shopping there.

I've never heard of that and I've known the owner since way before he opened the shop.  Do you have any proof to back up that claim?  I'd be interested to see.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Amoretto
On 7/23/2020 at 6:38 PM, RainbowNanaki said:

I have a pair of their older sweaters before they transitioned to using sublimation printing and I love them! Seconding the great quality.

Did they used to be Cyristine Creations, or something similar? I'm trying to find that shop but nothing seems to exist under that name anymore. 

Kotone
53 minutes ago, Amoretto said:

Did they used to be Cyristine Creations, or something similar? I'm trying to find that shop but nothing seems to exist under that name anymore. 

They go by Too Cute Club I think. They have their own website now for orders.

Kotone
5 hours ago, baldylox said:

I've never heard of that and I've known the owner since way before he opened the shop.  Do you have any proof to back up that claim?  I'd be interested to see.

Billy

I know there was some controversy over them selling the 3D printed horns and gaming chair. Something about the chair specifically being a personal use only design on thingiverse 

Amoretto
On 9/29/2020 at 10:44 PM, Kotone said:

They go by Too Cute Club I think. They have their own website now for orders.

Yeah thanks. That's what I was asking. Looks like they only sell smart doll sizes now....

mahourora

Adkya Doll recently opened their own store! I've been following them on instagram for a while (https://www.instagram.com/adykadoll/ - absolutely gorgeous girls and photos!) and was so excited to see them releasing there own clothes and eyes (and wigs in the future!) i had to share! Lots of cute prints and vibrant colours!! https://www.adykadoll.com !!

• Like 1

BeyondTime
On 9/29/2020 at 10:06 AM, RainbowNanaki said:

On 9/29/2020 at 3:36 PM, baldylox said:

Billy

I'd be interested to know where that comes from as well.

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

RainbowNanaki
On 9/29/2020 at 11:50 PM, Kotone said:

I know there was some controversy over them selling the 3D printed horns and gaming chair. Something about the chair specifically being a personal use only design on thingiverse 

This is one of the things I had heard of, as well as an incident involving using stolen artwork to sell 1/3 scale body pillows that was happening around when I joined the forums.

Drizz
On 9/29/2020 at 1:06 PM, RainbowNanaki said:

On 9/29/2020 at 11:50 PM, Kotone said:

On 10/28/2020 at 5:23 PM, RainbowNanaki said:

This is one of the things I had heard of, as well as an incident involving using stolen artwork to sell 1/3 scale body pillows that was happening around when I joined the forums.

Well Id just like to jump in and squash any rumors here.  Multiple things to address.

Doll Horns - The first horns I printed were a modified design from a free thingiverse file.  The file had no restrictions to say it was not for commercial use, though upon someone contacting the owner to say I was selling them, they contacted me asking me to stop. I offered to buy the file and they refused, so i stopped selling them and have since sculpted my own custom horns of 4 different designs now.

Doll Chair - I am using a modified version of a free to use file that falls under the CC Attribution license which is free to adapt and use for sale commercially. My 2.0 chair design is practically a full redesign at this point anyway. 

image.png.4681479285bf0a41876f80f959edc096.png

Doll Pillows - Yes, about 3 years ago when i first started my shop I was new to these things and sold a few pillows (3?) with fanart on them. I have since learned much in the ways of online commerce and have been commissioning my own art for years now.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

My doll clothes & accessories shop - http://www.dolldelights.com

Janeway

I just ordered some stuff from Dolldelights for my DDS Rini.

• Like 3

Ageha

This thread is so helpful as I've been looking for the same thing! I'll post anything I come across as well. 

BeyondTime
On 11/24/2020 at 12:38 PM, Drizz said:

Doll Chair - I am using a modified version of a free to use file that falls under the CC Attribution license which is free to adapt and use for sale commercially. My 2.0 chair design is practically a full redesign at this point anyway. 

Where are you selling doll chairs?

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Drizz
On 12/3/2020 at 5:09 PM, BeyondTime said:

Where are you selling doll chairs?

Ah well since I keep working on the design I havent made any store page for them yet, just kind of selling through DMs to people that ask. I should have my final version ready soon and then I will add them to the shop in limited releases 😃

• Thanks 1

BeyondTime
On 12/11/2020 at 9:06 AM, Drizz said:

I should have my final version ready soon and then I will add them to the shop in limited releases

What style of chair is it? 

Drizz
On 12/12/2020 at 7:37 PM, BeyondTime said:

What style of chair is it? 

Its a gaming chair, I took the original design and reshaped it to look more modern, added cat ears cause thats obv needed. Also added modern armrests that curve upward from the back corner of the chair rather than coming straight up from the bottom.  I dont have any pics of the finished redesign yet, soon 😃

Xiongmao
On 10/27/2020 at 9:16 AM, mahourora said:

Adkya Doll recently opened their own store! I've been following them on instagram for a while (https://www.instagram.com/adykadoll/ - absolutely gorgeous girls and photos!) and was so excited to see them releasing there own clothes and eyes (and wigs in the future!) i had to share! Lots of cute prints and vibrant colours!! https://www.adykadoll.com !!

Adyka Doll rocks. I my Towa ordered a couple of outfits from them and they came quickly and in a lovely package. Here's one of their manga themed swimsuits:

spacer.png

It's a really good fit although the only thing I noticed is that the sleeves are quite long. Inside is white although Towa's wearing her bodysuit (well it is December!).

Towa also ordered their signature white mini (which comes in DDDy sizes too) and she's currently wearing it with the swim top (she doesn't fancy me taking her head off again). It fits well but is quite short at the rear so she's gonna be wearing it if there are boy dolls around.

So definitely check out Adyka but I guess the only issue is that they don't have many outfits available. Their signature swimsuit is a must buy though, especially if you have a busty gal.

Other than that keep checking Mandarake - I got a kawaii official Dollfie outfit on there which should hopefully arrive in a week or so.

AliExpress is worth a look too, especially if you have a doll that can wear SD sized outfits. There is some good stuff on there but the search facility is awful. Please leave links to any cool AliExpress stores you find.

• Like 2

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.

ariesseason

Thank you for sharing this, there are some cool shops listed and I am already looking for stuff that suits my dolls! 

Xiongmao

A huge shoutout to Cool Cat too. Check them out. I ordered a lot of stuff and it arrived from Taiwan in just 3 days! They were also kind enough to send me Towa 2 freebies too 😁. Their stuff is beautifully packaged too, with the swimsuits arriving on cardboard hangers like the Volks outfits.

We mostly bought 👙🤩. Sorry no photos yet as we have a tremendous backlog of outfits to photograph.

The only bad thing about Cool Cat is so many of their designs are out of stock. I don't know if I'm right about this but I think they made a big batch of stuff a few years ago and once it's gone it's gone. It's a shame because their DDdy lingerie sets look amazing, but they're almost all out of stock.

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.