Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
ArcticKitsune

VR - Virtual Reality

ArcticKitsune

Anybody have a VR headset in this community, or is it all spent on Dollfies & dolls? Just curious. 

-----------

I myself have an Oculus Rift (now defunct) & a Valve Index. My Oculus Rift was decent until the cable and software screwed up on me believing Oculus purposely made their software 'bloatware'. They wanted me to artifically migrate to the Rift S, thus the constant issues. Their software is trash. I however have to give respect where its due because I still had one of the neatest experiences thanks to it. It was a nice beginner headset until I jumped onto the Valve Index giving me a much smoother experience so far. Its better, obviously thanks to the price tag allowing me to have so much fun. I vented so much from the technical issues from the Oculus Rift that people from the VRchat community sidelined me, though glad I eventually have a stable VR headset. All the fun adventures I went on, I wish more people could experience what i had experienced. 

Oculus Rift (December 2017-August 2019)
Valve Index - (December-ish 2019 till >present day>)

- Oculus Rift experiences:
https://arcticukitsu.com/Blog/?p=5699

Been having a blast in VR; Main game being VRchat, though do branch out into Beat Saber, Synth Riders, Spice & Wolf, & etc. VR is a must try.

20171224_123623.jpg

IMG_20191203_145948.jpg

VRChat_1920x1080_2020-06-25_23-41-58.400.png

VRChat_1920x1080_2020-06-18_01-51-47.334.png

-----------

I obviously have Renge as my main avatar from the Busou Shinki line. You can be any avatar, hence why I'm using a Renge avatar. For those who know me shall see this fitting nicely heh. Its dated now with no eye gestures, blinking, and such. I would love some.

But yeah, horror games are so much more scary in VR while shooting things is far more immersive. If you've heard any doomsday nonsense then those are just jealous & envious people. You have to pay attention to people who actually own VR headsets because they'll tell you VR is fun, and its been a blast. Its why I went onto my second headset. WORTH IT heh.

VRChat_1920x1080_2020-04-12_23-02-03_802.png.3b6ec07a860d37f2a245cf968a75fc23.png

Can't forget about Scathach, from F/GO. Have her as my avatars, though this specific one is a public avatar. Renge is my private avatar while Scathach is a public avatar provided by someone else. VR & VRchat is so much fun I love it. I only want to spread the joy I have been having because that is what these hobbies are about heh.

Edited by ArcticKitsune
  • Like 1

The proud master of a foxy (DD) Varakitsu, Renge, & Caster; Kon!~ Kon!