Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Monty

2020 July Collection

Ylse

I actually like a lot of the things 😅 I have a yosd sized vinyl doll now too and the dinosaur raincoat is too cute 🥺 also Mashu wearing the pink dress is pretty~

Does the dolpa collection normally feature more or interesting stuff because I might just get a few items of this collection lol. Oof my wallet 😆😅

• Like 1

Tango_Six

Those Shrine maiden outfits interest me - they currently go for 20k yen in Mandarake. The 9 tails accessory will be nice to get - but will probably sell out instantly.

Monty
31 minutes ago, Tango_Six said:

Those Shrine maiden outfits interest me - they currently go for 20k yen in Mandarake. The 9 tails accessory will be nice to get - but will probably sell out instantly.

I remember last time they had the fox ear and tail accessories they sold out very fast and many people here missed out, so it’s good that people who still want them will get another chance.

3 hours ago, Ylse said:

I actually like a lot of the things 😅 I have a yosd sized vinyl doll now too and the dinosaur raincoat is too cute 🥺 also Mashu wearing the pink dress is pretty~

Does the dolpa collection normally feature more or interesting stuff because I might just get a few items of this collection lol. Oof my wallet 😆😅

Offtopic, but can I ask what the yosd size vinyl is? That sounds cute.

Theres some nice stuff and I’m a little tempted by those cute raincoats but luckily I’m picky enough to save myself some money (mostly I’m kinda sad that of all that casual SD stuff, theres not mini sized versions, which is something I really want for my SDCute...)

If it’s stuff you don’t mind potentially missing you could wait until the August Dolpa After Event to save on shipping fees - but there’s always the chance that a) the July stuff you want is sold out by then b) there’s nothing you want in the Dolpa collection anyway (but hopefully there will be volks news scans floating around before the July collection goes on sale so you’ll at least know what there is) That after event will probably be late August or early September. Tbh it’s not like shipping is -that- expensive, it’s just that I have to save wherever possible because our exchange rate makes new clothes releases painful enough lol.

Edited by Monty

BeyondTime

Unfortunately for me I’m a sucker for White Rose Collection stuff, and the SD16 outfits are nice too. 

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Jezrah

I love yokai, and I'm attracted to the DDdy tengu outfit, but since I don't have someone immediately in mind to wear it I would have to think on it.

32717445532_3aa446bd94_m.jpg

kino

out of everything...... I just gotta have that frog raincoat!! its so cute ><

nettle_tea

Those raincoats are suuuuper tempting! I'm also kind of on the fence about the tengu outfits

Ylse
2 hours ago, Monty said:

Offtopic, but can I ask what the yosd size vinyl is? That sounds cute.

-snip-

Yes! I just got her this week she is of the brand Tinyfox and is 30cm big including the head. Body is 23cm. Now I'm not too familiar with all the yosd exact sizes but most people put them in that category. I'll put a photo here too. Sorry for offtopic 😅🤣

Regarding the clothes, I think I would probably get one or 2 raincoats and the pink set that Mash is wearing because it looks so cute on her so she can have cute clothes when she arrives here 🤩

The photo is with Sailor Jupiter/Makoto. I named the small one Maru.

(Yes Makoto's wig is still broken 😶)

20200701_154345.jpg

• Like 5

Mizuumi-no-Otome

I'm gonna need that elementary school outfit for my SDMs, it's so cute!

Gallye

I tend towards the casual stuff and I really like that crossover sweater set! Also the sleeveless shirt and check shorts. I may have to make a stab at this release. Gack. 😅

Monty
8 hours ago, Ylse said:

Yes! I just got her this week she is of the brand Tinyfox and is 30cm big including the head. Body is 23cm. Now I'm not too familiar with all the yosd exact sizes but most people put them in that category. I'll put a photo here too. Sorry for offtopic 😅🤣

Regarding the clothes, I think I would probably get one or 2 raincoats and the pink set that Mash is wearing because it looks so cute on her so she can have cute clothes when she arrives here 🤩

The photo is with Sailor Jupiter/Makoto. I named the small one Maru.

(Yes Makoto's wig is still broken 😶)

20200701_154345.jpg

That’s adorable... I’d never heard of Tinyfox. Will have to look into...

What typically gets called ‘YoSD scale’ in resin is much stockier/thicker though, especially Volks own ones. I put Volks clothes on my Soom Teenie Gem for example, a doll which most people would call ‘yosd size’, but they’re quite baggy on him because even with his baby like proportions he’s not chonk enough (and his head is a lot smaller). Looking at the width of the arms/legs on Maru I think a lot of stuff from Volks may be baggy but I would assume something that’s meant to be baggy anyway like a raincoat would be ok.

• Like 1

Cinnamoron

It’s so nice to see Mash and Gudako modeling clothes!  I really want that lavender/pink dress for my own Mash!

Last year’s preorder feels like it will be foreverrrrr until it’s complete....I guess I’m more excited for both girls than I anticipated!

Edited by Cinnamoron

DesertPhantom51

OMG shoes!  Those blue tie ups and those white sandal pumps have me hook line and sinker.  That rattan bag is cute too....

Juxtaposition

Love the frog raincoat! The mini tengu outfit is cool, too!

Beani

Loving the Tengu outfits. Will be going for the DDDy one for 2B and perhaps the black boots from the last collection as they look great paired on the DD Tengu model. The new white shoes have a great simplicity to them but I’d prefer a silver clasp to gold. Will have to think on it. 

The raincoats are adorable but likely won’t suit my girls. Same problem with the blue shoes and the set modeled by Gudako. Lots to like this time but just not much for me. 

Edit: Just noticed the Tengu outfits are trimmed with blue which breaks my no colours rule for 2B :( Guess I’m thinking on that set too now. I think the style will suit so well but the blue seems like a weird choice on the larger girl versions since it’s not anywhere else on the outfit. 

Edited by Beani

foo

Oooh, such a tiny violin. That has its own uses.

Edit: Interesting that these shoes fit Mochi Ashi, but not MDD or DDP. They looks like they were designed for that.

https://dollfie.ec.volks.co.jp/item/4518992429656.html

The other DD/SD shoes don't fit Mochi Ashi.

Actually they have Mochi-Ashi-chan modelling too,

https://dollfie.ec.volks.co.jp/item/4518992429632.html

Edited by foo

BeyondTime
22 minutes ago, foo said:

Oooh, such a tiny violin. That has its own uses.

I’ve seen those around from a few sellers, but only one of them has a bow that doesn’t look like the scale is off on one dimension.

23 minutes ago, foo said:

Interesting that these shoes fit Mochi Ashi, but not MDD or DDP. They looks like they were designed for that.

So those fit Mochi Ashi, and the large dolls. I’d like to see those on a Mochi Ashi, because I just don’t see how that can’t look really weird from the side. Like a small child playing adult in mom’s shoes weird. 

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Eiko82

Why does the froggy raincoat have to be MSD-sized?!?

I would've totally bought it if it was SD-sized. It's so cute @onion30@

• Like 1

Living at my place: Rise (DD Rise Kujikawa), Chie (Smart Doll Mirai) and Aisha (Smart Doll Kurenai)

Ylse

Yea I also love the froggy raincoat! Also the boots that come with the raincoats 🥺 And the midnight dress also looks really nice. But the dark colours... they scare me 😂 but I do think it looks cute with the headband and the shoes are pretty~ 🤩 I have my girls in anti-stain stockings most of the time but I wonder if that is enough. I don't think the dress in the set is lined with white fabric 🤔

The more I look at the things the more nice stuff there is 😅 I like the tengu sets too but not sure when my girls would wear that... meanwhile it's been raining for days here so bring those raincoats 😂

Crystaltiger

Really happy the fox sets are coming back around. I love the outfit that Mash is wearing and some of the shoes too. Time to get my wallet ready. 

sunlightandtea

Oh... the Midnight flower outfit is so pretty. 💖 Will it get an American release? Questions questions...

Edit: Found out it would fit a dollfie dream by reading further down the page. 😣 I need to stop skimming.

Edited by sunlightandtea

BeyondTime
3 hours ago, sunlightandtea said:

Oh... the Midnight flower outfit is so pretty.

Pretty sure it's a re-release of an outfit they did a awhile back.

• Like 1