Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Selenae

TinyFox Dolls!

Courtmom
48 minutes ago, pyoko said:

Question to those owning a Liluta; would you say the outfit is worth that much qualitywise? 

Quality wise I would say yes. BUT I have been having a lot of trouble with the black over skirt. Using it alone is fine, but putting it over the white under dress makes it not really want to close. Which is ANNOYING

Veravey
12 hours ago, pyoko said:

Question to those owning a Liluta; would you say the outfit is worth that much qualitywise? 

Absolutely. Hers is very detailed and well fitted, I especially love the blouse and lace apron. The shoes are mega cute but I think these are clothing only sets?

I'd say $120 is a tiny bit steep but given how it can be rare to find themed sets, I'd say it's worth it.

Edited by Veravey
  • Thanks 1

ftRtwRu9355h.gif.886b75a4e71a6125e1f5c114f2fd2e47.gif

pyoko
19 hours ago, Courtmom said:

Quality wise I would say yes. BUT I have been having a lot of trouble with the black over skirt. Using it alone is fine, but putting it over the white under dress makes it not really want to close. Which is ANNOYING

That really sounds annoying :(

Monty

The new dolls are available to order on newcloversinging - what surprised me is that Candy seems to be available in your choice of pink or white. There is also another order for the new 1/6 bodies - also in pink or white, and with optional hand packs too.

I was finally able to order a pink body (and some hands), so I hope they actually manufacture them this time 🙏 It’s hard to imagine them cancelling the order for them twice in a row, but I’m still a little anxious about it lol.

• Like 1

Poofiemus

20220617_154316.jpg.591c4e2096028330cdf1435e7e6fbd19.jpg

SHE'S HERE!

I totally get now why older posts say they're heavier than expected. . .whatever these kiddos are made of, it's DENSE. 

I love how she handles and poses, I'm quite satisfied with the clothes quality as well. The wig is a little. . .weird? Like it doesn't come as far down the head as you'd expect. Also, I definitely recommend using a hair dryer to combat package hair.

And here she is with Asphodel (left, Mochi Ashi), Abby (right, MDD), and Katya (WAY back, DDS.) The boots are freebies I got with a Parabox order and like. . .they're the same Hue of green as the outfit somehow, just a darker shade? Can't get over this wack luck lol

20220617_154828.jpg.06ffa3f594323ffd99ec2894f6900030.jpg

• Like 7

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

Astraea

OMG she's so cute, congrats! Mine is expected to arrive late July, every pic I see makes me more excited for her!

Also, does anyone know if the old heads will fit on the new bodies? Wondering if I buy an older head mold if I should brace myself for some neck/neckhole modifications or something since I think I remember them saying something along the lines of it being a different size or mechanism

• Like 1

pyoko

All your tiny foxes are so cute. I hope NCS ships mine soon 😢

• Like 1

Monty
11 hours ago, Astraea said:

Also, does anyone know if the old heads will fit on the new bodies? Wondering if I buy an older head mold if I should brace myself for some neck/neckhole modifications or something since I think I remember them saying something along the lines of it being a different size or mechanism

I certainly hope they do, but I assume so because if not that seems like something they would have mentioned back when I emailed them asking when they would make the new bodies in pink so I could get one for the pink head I already had.
With the heads seeming to be compatible with such a wide range of resin bodies it would be very odd if they weren’t compatible with the new ones from the same company.

• Like 1

myownlittleworld

I got my 1/6 head from the head sale and it doesn’t look like the head it was supposed to be. The sculpt looks a little different and the face up isn’t exactly the same. I put it on a new Dollzone resin body. I bought the body new and it was supposed to be a girl but I received a boy body! Lol It’s a cute doll but I am thinking about selling it since it isn’t what I planned. Anyone looking for a 1/6 Tinyfox boy? 

monkeypizzasonic
1 hour ago, myownlittleworld said:

I got my 1/6 head from the head sale and it doesn’t look like the head it was supposed to be. The sculpt looks a little different and the face up isn’t exactly the same. I put it on a new Dollzone resin body. I bought the body new and it was supposed to be a girl but I received a boy body! Lol It’s a cute doll but I am thinking about selling it since it isn’t what I planned. Anyone looking for a 1/6 Tinyfox boy? 

do you have pictures?

• Like 1

myownlittleworld
7 minutes ago, monkeypizzasonic said:

do you have pictures?

Yes! I will get some in just a little while. 

myownlittleworld

This is the one I am going to sell. It has Tinyfox box for head and Dollzone box for the body. The body has magnets in the back for wings. Eyes wouldn’t be included though. I can sell it for $250 with insured Priority Mail shipping to anywhere in the USA included. International shipping would be additional. I can list on Etsy if anyone wants to use Klarna to pay in installments. 

6160A8A1-BB60-4F02-BB4C-329B9C800048.jpeg

63C86436-77E0-4267-A7B8-C45C96A13BA7.jpeg

Edited by myownlittleworld

StormyWeather

look how cute they are ;w; but i dont have money for dolls rn.. you cant do this to me man..

(gl finding them a home though!! i'm sure whoever gets them will be super stoked ^w^)

• Like 1

myownlittleworld
12 minutes ago, StormyWeather said:

look how cute they are ;w; but i dont have money for dolls rn.. you cant do this to me man..

(gl finding them a home though!! i'm sure whoever gets them will be super stoked ^w^)

I know!! I took the pics to make a sales post and then keep going… it’s so cute, though!

Poofiemus

Got some new custom eyes for my fox fairy, Koyo, from @ateliervanilla ! And they are a HUGE improvement over the defaults.

20220622_154939.jpg.74441c281c34a49d81cbf592b63dbceb.jpg20220622_154956.jpg.bfc01cf4ad344c5e1735dff53c88c55a.jpg

Huge thanks to her! Seriously, these peepers brought her to life, no regrets. If anyone's curious, i got the style Candy in resin 16mm, coloe Honey. 

• Like 7

bluepita

@Poofiemus Thanks for the eye info. She looks beautiful with those. 

My fox arrived today (ordered from ncs) l, and I'd say the eyes are the only thing I'd like to replace. Her outfit is adorable! I read everyone posts saying they are dense,  but she is still more solid than I expected. I'm definitely not going to be able to stop at just one. 

20220622_182330.jpg

• Like 4

Poofiemus

Yeah her default eyes are. . . Strange. There's like no dome on them? And if I was replacing them I figured I may as well get a brighter color. 

And I agree, these twerps are like MDDs I think, you gotta have them in pairs! I was initially worried when I ordered a blank head and body to customize before my fox fairy even showed up, but now? No regrets, only hype. And now I can at least start on clothes.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Poofiemus said:

Got some new custom eyes for my fox fairy, Koyo, from @ateliervanilla ! And they are a HUGE improvement over the defaults.

20220622_154939.jpg.74441c281c34a49d81cbf592b63dbceb.jpg20220622_154956.jpg.bfc01cf4ad344c5e1735dff53c88c55a.jpg

Huge thanks to her! Seriously, these peepers brought her to life, no regrets. If anyone's curious, i got the style Candy in resin 16mm, coloe Honey. 

Gosh such a change ! Totally worth it !

monkeypizzasonic

Finally my floating head has a body. The blue pants/jacket are from a Disney Nuimo's set, and they fit pretty well. 

20220622_153825.jpg

20220622_161606.jpg

• Like 3

Veravey
3 minutes ago, monkeypizzasonic said:

Finally my floating head has a body.

Is this the chubby 1/6 TF body in white?

ftRtwRu9355h.gif.886b75a4e71a6125e1f5c114f2fd2e47.gif

monkeypizzasonic

Yep!

I do prefer the old body, but that's mostly because I'm not into the "small chest - big hips and thighs" look. But I was too lazy to search for an old body and this one still works fine so eh.

• Like 1

myownlittleworld
On 6/23/2022 at 11:40 AM, monkeypizzasonic said:

Yep!

I do prefer the old body, but that's mostly because I'm not into the "small chest - big hips and thighs" look. But I was too lazy to search for an old body and this one still works fine so eh.

How does the new body compare to the old body? Especially the circumference of the chest. Is it a lot skinnier or is it the same with bigger hips? When you have time, can you take a comparison pic of both bodies? I’d love to see them side by side. 

ethso

Do you think they change the body because of the mochi achi success ?? I like it personally :3

monkeypizzasonic
15 hours ago, myownlittleworld said:

How does the new body compare to the old body? Especially the circumference of the chest. Is it a lot skinnier or is it the same with bigger hips? When you have time, can you take a comparison pic of both bodies? I’d love to see them side by side. 

Top seems a little bit skinnier but not much. I'll take pics at some point.

• Like 1

StormyWeather
On 6/23/2022 at 12:40 PM, monkeypizzasonic said:

Yep!

Same here. Especially with dolls that are supposed to be kids, the 'slim thicc' body shape is. uh. a little off putting.

Still, the TF chubby isn't super dramatic. if deff seen WAY more dramatic bust to hips ratios.