Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Selenae

TinyFox Dolls!

DollsnBooks

Sorry to spam this thread, but OMG I'm so excited! I've ordered her body and head (c-03) and some gorgeous eyes (2 pairs - yikes!) Now for a wig... I see a really cute one I want on Etsy (this one) but I don't have her measurements rn, so I have to wait.

Edited by DollsnBooks
removing hanging parenthesis
  • Like 1

Beani
On 7/29/2022 at 7:14 PM, pyoko said:

I think I found the sneakers they used in their official Candy pictures, but the are quite expensive :(

etsy link

I stumbled upon those on aliexpress too but pretty much same price. 

On 8/1/2022 at 10:59 PM, michira said:

Oh, thanks to that etsy link from pyoko I was able to find them on taobao using the reverse image search on the app, @Beani. Certainly a better price there (though they look to be up for preorder right now).

Thank you both so much! The Taobao price is still pretty high given the scale but these are so nice I may just have to bite. We will see!

I didn't even notice the bear motif in the original Candy shots. Little incongruous with the rabbit theme but ehhh.

xmintpie

I just got an email from Christina (new clover singing) that my Candy doll has been shipped! I ordered the full set and it seems like the outfit will be sent out at a later date, so that will be interesting. I was not expecting to get her so early so I’m super excited!

• Like 2

Instagram: xmintpie

pyoko
2 hours ago, xmintpie said:

I just got an email from Christina (new clover singing) that my Candy doll has been shipped! I ordered the full set and it seems like the outfit will be sent out at a later date, so that will be interesting. I was not expecting to get her so early so I’m super excited!

Ooh, I hope that means mine will ship soon too (I also ordered a Fullset).

Though I hope ncs don't take too long with shipping the outfit since she will feel incomplete without it. 

• Like 1

Poofiemus

They're shipping outfits separately? How odd! Makes you wonder how much of the Fox and Frog wait time was just for thr clothes. . . And if maybe that's why so many dolls lately haven't come with shoes. 

• Like 3

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

battrastard
On 8/6/2022 at 8:28 AM, xmintpie said:

I ordered the full set and it seems like the outfit will be sent out at a later date

Weird, huh? I preordered my Candy from Janesdollland, so we'll see if she ships out the same way.

Luckily, my order for the Happy Box from TTYA is already here, 

2022-08-07_10-51-55

so, she won't sit around buck-nekkid when she gets here. @onion20@

Edit: Phone and Flickr finally played nice this morning. Four tops, four bottoms from TTYA in YoSD. 

All except the Overall will fit, as per @Poofiemus's testing a similar Happy Box! 

Edited by battrastard
Added pic, finally
  • Like 4

"Madness takes it's toll, Please have exact change!"

DollsnBooks

Oh, thank you @Beani !

Swift post wishes to all who are waiting!!

ateliervanilla
58 minutes ago, battrastard said:

Weird, huh? I preordered my Candy from Janesdollland, so we'll see if she ships out the same way.

Luckily, my order for the Happy Box from TTYA is already here, (no pics yet, Flickr and my phone are being snippy with each other, again) 

so, she won't sit around buck-nekkid when she gets here. @onion20@

Same here, Batt. Same here. I wonder if Janesdolland can just notify us if we'd like just the bare doll without the outfit first...

• Like 1

Twitter: lostgormotti Instagram: atelier.vanilla Facebook: AtelierVNL

battrastard
22 minutes ago, ateliervanilla said:

I wonder if Janesdolland can just notify us if we'd like just the bare doll without the outfit first...

That would be nice. I'd pay the extra shipping, if that happens. 

• Like 1

"Madness takes it's toll, Please have exact change!"

pyoko

Just some random pictures of my tinyfox dolls 😁

My newcloversinging Rabbit shipped too btw. So fast, though without clothes. 

IMG_20220807_121502~2.jpg

IMG_20220807_121502~3.jpg

IMG_20220807_125101~2.jpg

• Like 8

xmintpie

I have some Rainbow high, Azone pureneemo M, and barbie clothes so I thought I would share my findings of what fit my 1/6 tiny fox!

I'll put it as a spoiler due to all the images (note: in some of the pictures she only has underwear on for bottoms)

Spoiler

Rainbow High

I only have Sheryl Meyer and Georgia Bloom from Rainbow High right now. I could only get one bottom to fit (Sherly's skirt) and two tops, everything else was too tight.

This is what fit her the best:

The t-shirt is a little tight (and cropped), and the skirt is a little loose but won't fall off

spacer.png

Georgia's peach knit top was able to fit tho the straps were a little tight:

spacer.png

Barbie:

I have 2 barbie clothes sets that fit my rainbow high and pureneemo M doll so I tried them on her. The pants and shorts were too tight but the tops and dress were able to fit:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Azone PureNeemo and Licca:

Lastly I tried on some of my pureneemo clothes; as expected, none fit except for one dress. I also tried on a licca top/dress I have that fits my rainbow high and pureneemo dolls and that was able to fit

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 4

Courtmom

I have found that Ken doll clothes fit best

• Like 1

Puniko
On 8/5/2022 at 6:24 PM, Poofiemus said:

Omg can't wait to see the Candy bunnies, even if we only have nude ones so far!

I have a Paimon update: she has a face up! It was. . . Interesting to do. It's my first time doing an open mouth doll, so that was a challenge. I'll post rhe work log in her thread so you can see my ride on the struggle bus, lol.

In the meantime, have a Paimon!

"Paimon doesn't understand why you had to do her mouth like six times. Seems like total baloney!"

Haha, perfect Paimon 😄 Nice! Can't wait to see her finished 😊

• Like 1

Peachels
15 hours ago, xmintpie said:

I have some Rainbow high, Azone pureneemo M, and barbie clothes so I thought I would share my findings of what fit my 1/6 tiny fox!

I'll put it as a spoiler due to all the images (note: in some of the pictures she only has underwear on for bottoms)

Hide contents

Rainbow High

I only have Sheryl Meyer and Georgia Bloom from Rainbow High right now. I could only get one bottom to fit (Sherly's skirt) and two tops, everything else was too tight.

This is what fit her the best:

The t-shirt is a little tight (and cropped), and the skirt is a little loose but won't fall off

spacer.png

Georgia's peach knit top was able to fit tho the straps were a little tight:

spacer.png

Barbie:

I have 2 barbie clothes sets that fit my rainbow high and pureneemo M doll so I tried them on her. The pants and shorts were too tight but the tops and dress were able to fit:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Azone PureNeemo and Licca:

Lastly I tried on some of my pureneemo clothes; as expected, none fit except for one dress. I also tried on a licca top/dress I have that fits my rainbow high and pureneemo dolls and that was able to fit

spacer.png

spacer.png

This is so helpful!! Thank you so much!

• Like 1

Beani

Well I'm glad I checked in on this thread and saw people talking about their Candy's. Apparently mine had been sitting in the Taobao warehouse for 9 days already and I wasn't notified she was there. I'm surprised since I had no clue they would actually split the doll and ship her first, and even then it said to expect a 30 day wait time. It only took like 6 days? The limit for storage is 20 days so I just got her shipped asap, wonder how long she will take to arrive.

The fact the clothes are coming separately is kind of a bummer. I can't decide if I should just store her until the rest shows up or buy some other stuff to clothe her temporarily. I really like the default look..

• Like 1

Peachels
6 hours ago, Beani said:

Well I'm glad I checked in on this thread and saw people talking about their Candy's. Apparently mine had been sitting in the Taobao warehouse for 9 days already and I wasn't notified she was there. I'm surprised since I had no clue they would actually split the doll and ship her first, and even then it said to expect a 30 day wait time. It only took like 6 days? The limit for storage is 20 days so I just got her shipped asap, wonder how long she will take to arrive.

The fact the clothes are coming separately is kind of a bummer. I can't decide if I should just store her until the rest shows up or buy some other stuff to clothe her temporarily. I really like the default look..

I wonder if I should ask the shop I bought her at if she's already available to ship. Maybe they'll wait for the clothes to save up on shipping, but seeing other people are getting their Candy first is making me want to get her shipped as well already.

xmintpie
7 hours ago, Beani said:

Same, I'm a little disappointed that her outfit is coming out later since I was planning on keeping her in it since I love how it looks. I just hope that it doesn't take a super long time for the outfit to be ready

Veravey

Has anyone ordered any blank 1/4 TF body, or seen photos of them online from buyers? Either Macoco or the original style are fine.

I'm wondering if they arrive in the same sized clear rectangular packaging as the fullsets? Hoping to buy a blank to practice my face-ups but I'd also like to replace Koimi's broken packaging.

ftRtwRu9355h.gif.886b75a4e71a6125e1f5c114f2fd2e47.gif

Oculae

I'm not sure about the 1/4s, but my blank Fox Fairy arrived in the same box the fullset does!

Here she is in her clear packaging, you can see the rest of the box in the corner:

20220805_075016.jpg.0aca20676b0a8348a01220fec88ada83.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

tumblr_o9govtKpFv1v9twgko1_400.gif.eae368d3c0bfc2a75087167170705ec2.gifPlease ping me when replying!

Veravey
52 minutes ago, Oculae said:

I'm not sure about the 1/4s, but my blank Fox Fairy arrived in the same box the fullset does!

Thank you!! That's great news.  ( ´ ▽ ` )

Could I be a bother and ask for shots of both side-by-side from the side? Where do the 1/6 fullsets pack their outfits and accessories?

ftRtwRu9355h.gif.886b75a4e71a6125e1f5c114f2fd2e47.gif

Audra

@pyoko Omg how cute!

I've been keeping an eye on these dolls and I'm so tempted to get one.

Oculae
2 hours ago, Veravey said:

Could I be a bother and ask for shots of both side-by-side from the side? Where do the 1/6 fullsets pack their outfits and accessories?

Sadly I'm not sure, as I don't actually own the fullset for her - I just compared what I got with my blank girl with the pictures others have posted from their unboxings.

If I had to guess, the clothing and accessories are probably sent in plastic bags in the same box as the hard plastic insert the doll's in, as there's plenty of room in there. My Sucrose's extra human ears were packed that way, and I doubt the faceup artist did that!

• Like 1

tumblr_o9govtKpFv1v9twgko1_400.gif.eae368d3c0bfc2a75087167170705ec2.gifPlease ping me when replying!

Astraea

Yup! The outfit/extras are in a bag tucked under the plastic insert the doll is in and the bottom of the box has a small box for the wig 

• Like 1

Poofiemus

Sadly I'm about to go on a trip or I would confirm. . . But the fullset box is actually a little bit longer than the blank doll box. (I have both a fullset Fox and a blank C-13.) The fullset box has extra length so they can put the wig in a box at the foot end of the clamshell, and then clothes, eyes, etc under the clamshell. Also, I don't know if other fullsets beyond the Fox had this, but for her while the upper clamshel was clear, the lower one was white with white flocking.

I'm honestly really impressed with the Tinyfox package design, with even the blank dolls getting full color box art and a secure clamshell. . . Makes Volks with their plastic bouquet sleeve and ribbons look so jank in comparison lololol

• Like 1

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.